Unpopular opinion: Phenotype is stupid unless you are asian or super curry.

Hair is most important.

Look at @Lightbulb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
annoying Spam gif at this point
6c160de98326668064976eee556fe877

we got lots of north atlantid easturn europeons here bro, really lucked out on genetic recom that they all look like high pedigree anglo s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3043, AbandonShip and 1 other person

• +1
phenotype is somewhat stupid, ethnicity is not though
Disagree. An arab who looks italian will do better than an italian who looks arabic. Ethnicity doesn't matter as long as you look white.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 3043
Disagree. An arab who looks italian will do better than an italian who looks arabic. Ethnicity doesn't matter as long as you look white.
yea, apparent ethnicity then.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and BonesAndHarmony
At the end of the day, people usually confuse phenotype with coloring, and yes coloring matters, for the people that talk about phenotype, they dont seem to understand that to fundamentally be attractive, let alone very high PSL, the facial features you have and the way they go together have to fall within a certain range. If you have a "bad pheno" you are most likely just ugly, same way if someone is GL they have a "good pheno".

You need a certain range of features to be good looking, and the more GL someone is the closer they are to a small range of "ideal faces" like how we have PSL gods.

There are two phenotypes in a nutshell, incel pheno and chad pheno, with there being a wider variety of features and combinations that can be incel.

Ethnicity and Coloring matter sure, but ethnicity is more of an SMV thing and not looks, OP is portugese but people here think he's a turk, if I made a tinder profile using OP's pics, not changing his face, and had one where I said he was Pakistani, and one where I say he's Portugese which he is, I don't doubt the portugese profile would do better easily.

Phenotype is just a "filler word" the same way people throw around the word Harmony when they aren't able to explain what someone is lacking.
Kind of legit. The same features that make you look ethnic are also the features that make you incel, for example recessed chin is perceived as an ethnic trait becuse Europeans have on average stronger chins than ethnics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, randomguy1235, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
yes it's all how you are perceived
Kind of legit. The same features that make you look ethnic are also the features that make you incel, for example recessed chin is perceived as an ethnic trait becuse Europeans have on average stronger chins than ethnics.
no tbh i disagree . even the chin exemple is Bad.
i chin mog everybody out there and some believes i'm curry ffs

Last edited:
yes it's all how you are perceived

no tbh i disagree . even the chin exemple is Bad.
i chin mog everybody out there and some believes i'm curry ffs
How dark is your complexion? Where do you come from?

• +1
How dark is your complexion? Where do you come from?
depending on the lightning i Can sometimes fraud as an ethnic south european. i'm fron kurdish descent and my parents were fairly whiter, i used to be too younger.
usually i'm seen as an armenian

depending on the lightning i Can sometimes fraud as an ethnic south european. i'm fron kurdish descent and my parents were fairly whiter, i used to be too younger.
usually i'm seen as an armenian
Gregory peck 9436049 1 402

This actor (Gregory Peck) has a pretty dark coloring (for an European), yet nobody would ever mistake him for ethnic.
MV5BMTUxMzA2Nzk0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwMTEwNQ V1

Same goes for somebody like Russel Brand (guy above) who is British but has a pretty dark coloring.
If you have Southern European coloring then you probably have some ethnic features like fleshy nose, buggy eyes or protruding lips, which at the same times are also failos

• +1
View attachment 316582
This actor (Gregory Peck) has a pretty dark coloring (for an European), yet nobody would ever mistake him for ethnic.
View attachment 316584
Same goes for somebody like Russel Brand (guy above) who is British but has a pretty dark coloring.
If you have Southern European coloring then you probably have some ethnic features like fleshy nose, buggy eyes or protruding lips, which at the same times are also failos
yes true. i have a decent eye area, not buggy - a bit of ptosis but that's it.
the nose is fine too beside the tip which is a bit droppy. the lips are not protruding but average in lenght maybe narrow a bit.in fact my issues are only soft features and it's not even that Bad.
i have a lighter skin than both.

yes true. i have a decent eye area, not buggy - a bit of ptosis but that's it.
the nose is fine too beside the tip which is a bit droppy. the lips are not protruding but average in lenght maybe narrow a bit.in fact my issues are only soft features and it's not even that Bad.
i have a lighter skin than both.
Btw I know that feel when you get mistaken for much more ethnic than you actually are, a girl thought once I'm Lebanese J F L, when in reality I come from a Balkan country. I even heard Iranian once, it's pretty brutal

• So Sad
Btw I know that feel when you get mistaken for much more ethnic than you actually are, a girl thought once I'm Lebanese J F L, when in reality I come from a Balkan country. I even heard Iranian once, it's pretty brutal
it's a sad shit. i sometimes get mistaken as a curry - actually only here.

a life that we will never have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
cage at this guy acting like there aren't bad arab or white or latino phenos

As long as you got some whiteish features, can grow facial hair, and got good hair, structure... you will slay. This is why light, medium paki’s dominate. Also why North Africans dominate/ Pharaoh blood high T and slave muscle SMV. These are the superiors. Obviously nords, Irish got the benefits but the others aren’t fcked as much as people think.
What world are you living in?? This is total rubbish, the only pheno in demand is Nordic/ Germanic.
Light medium pakis dominate?? Just kek! I'm a light med paki, I've got a frame like Bill Goldberg, and a beard like him too (my picture is in other threads), and I am not poor as I work in banking and have my own businesses.
Yet I'm slaying nothing, I'm still in the bottom 10% of people in terms of slaying, and am one of the biggest loser's on this site.
I see whites with terrible frame, features, Game, pheno who are doing well, so you cAn forget about your coping observations above hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
What world are you living in?? This is total rubbish, the only pheno in demand is Nordic/ Germanic.
Light medium pakis dominate?? Just kek! I'm a light med paki, I've got a frame like Bill Goldberg, and a beard like him too (my picture is in other threads), and I am not poor as I work in banking and have my own businesses.
Yet I'm slaying nothing, I'm still in the bottom 10% of people in terms of slaying, and am one of the biggest loser's on this site.
I see whites with terrible frame, features, Game, pheno who are doing well, so you cAn forget about your coping observations above hahaha
Idk maybe I’m just gling then
Idk maybe I’m just gling then
Or am not as ethnic as people say on here

• JFL
what about YOUR FACE ?

I don’t tbh. Where do you live lol

what about YOUR FACE ?
Generally ok, positive canthal tilt, light brown eyes, untrustworthy eyebrow and jaw. Negatives would be nose is stereotypically Persian, so very sharp with the stupid hook, and bad under eye area.
Put it this way, if you compare objectively I'm better looking than easily 95% of JBW

Last edited:
  • +1
Op was banned for this shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401