Unpopular opinion: Skip leg day, stop wasting your time.

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
Honestly what is the point of having big legs and ass, as a heterosexual guy?

Even though I agree with the premise of having a proportional body, first of all, if you’re natural you can’t have a huge upper body while being extremely lean, but legs CAN get disproportionately big, specially the ASS. So as long as you work out your upper body and train legs only for endurance, your physique will be attractive, very very attractive to women.

Let me tell you a blackpill, the only gender who cares about ASS is… yes you guessed it, MEN.

I just don’t get it why INCELS do Squats or Deadlifts JFL, they are wasting their time!!! They will end up with a huge ASS and Tree Trunks for legs 🦵 that will just make their upper body look smaller. They will get attention, but from other MAN :lul:
If you’re GAY then by all means go for it, but if you train for the only goal of looking good for women, then only train your upper body, but you obviously have to be sub 12% body fat, meaning having a visible six pack with veins showing. You can never achieve a disproportional upper body compared to legs as a natural (assuming you’re also shredded)

End of this presentation. :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emdeplam, Deleted member 29261, Boxingfan and 17 others
You can skip leg day, but you can never skip Jelqing day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, TheEndHasNoEnd, Spinc and 8 others
I skip every single leg day and I’m blasting gear. I don’t give a fuck about legs brah. Sometimes I like doing hip thrusts with a girl in my bed though 😉

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: court monarch777, SubhumanCurrycel, datboijj and 10 others
100% agreed

train legs to where the discrepancy between upper/lower body won't be too big, otherwise noone gives a shit about your legs

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and 5 others
Didn't read but big skinny muscluar ass is a huge halo + chicken legs are a falio + legs are easier to grow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Spinc, Heguldus and 11 others
the amount of girls who talk about man ass and thighs is astounding, don't know how you've managed to have that little knowledge of what girls like
just workout your whole body, don't go crazy but workout your whole body, there's literally 0 actual downsides you're just being lazy and hate leg day

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yerico7, Xangsane and 26 others
the amount of girls who talk about man ass and thighs is astounding, don't know how you've managed to have that little knowledge of what girls like
just workout your whole body, don't go crazy but workout your whole body, there's literally 0 actual downsides you're just being lazy and hate leg day
Who cares what they talk about. They also talk about nice sweet guys do you think they bang them?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
You must be one of those incels squatting and deadlifting :lul: all the men be looking at you while girls stare at Chad benching and Curling :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13335 and 4 others
Who cares what they talk about. They also talk about nice sweet guys do you think they bang them?
talk about in a sexual capacity while you're fucking them bro, there's a huge difference

You must be one of those incels squatting and deadlifting :lul: , all the Men looking at you while girls stare at Chad benching and Curling :lul::lul:
imagine thinking girls actually give a shit about working out in general
they only care about your face. Huge cope that you think I'm incel :lul::lul::lul:
Workout your whole body dumbass, I can feel your autism through the screen and that's all you need to know to know that you're wrong about every thought you've had in your whole life. Don't be a lazy piece of shit, chicken legs, workout everything or don't work out cause working out is an optional minor halo anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Aqua, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
talk about in a sexual capacity while you're fucking them bro, there's a huge difference

they only care about your face. Huge cope that you think I'm incel :lul::lul::lul:
Workout your whole body dumbass, I can feel your autism through the screen and that's all you need to know to know that you're wrong about every thought you've had in your whole life. Don't be a lazy piece of shit, chicken legs, workout everything or don't work out cause working out is an optional minor halo anyway
It’s over for you tbh. Absolute peak retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member

Some girls do care about working out, but they don’t want to be mogged by a dude with a bigger ass than them JFl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Spinc, datboijj and 1 other person
i'm doing this for a year now. my upper body enhanced incredibly. who cares about legs (unless you want body power and athletic ability)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Finalcut, Spinc and 4 others
This guy is coping hard, he can’t accept that all the hard work and time he invested in training legs don’t actually matter at all

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomvanish, Deleted member and 1 other person
cute cope
I would rope today if I had to roid and wear shoe lifts just to get girls to look in my general direction, just saying
Some girls do care about working out, but they don’t want to be mogged by a dude with a bigger ass than them JFl
Yeah cause there's absolutely no middle ground between having chicken legs and a cardi b ass
did you know thinking in black and white and only understanding extremes is a symptom of autism?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Julius, Spinc and 2 others
This guy is coping hard, he can’t accept that all the hard work and time he invested in training legs don’t actually matter at all
If you’re not curling on leg day it’s over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, .👽., Deleted member and 1 other person
you are on roids, of course you should do legs too. for natural lifters especially at the beginning legs can be avoidable to get quick results on upper body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
cute cope
I would rope today if I had to roid and wear shoe lifts just to get girls to look in my general direction, just saying

Yeah cause there's absolutely no middle ground between having chicken legs and a cardi b ass
did you know thinking in black and white and only understanding extremes is a symptom of autism?
SSL is legit. Maybe not for you though because you’ll go from 5’4 to 5’7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
To me every day is Biceps and Chest day :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:, I do train my back every day at home tho, all I do is pull-ups for the V-taper, I can do 30 reps in a row now

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14274
WTF is this. Im not saying you need to squat more than once a week, but its been proven that the number 1 muscle or atleast second women are attracted to are the glutes. ASS IS UNIVERSAL

To me every day is Biceps and Chest day :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:, I do train my back every day at home tho, all I do is pull-ups for the V-taper, I can do 30 reps in a row now
Fuck legs fuck cardio fuck bitches

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member and 1 other person
SSL is legit. Maybe not for you though because you’ll go from 5’4 to 5’7
no thanks, I'll just coast on my face like I've done for literally my entire existence, you can't relate to that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
no thanks, I'll just coast on my face like I've done for literally my entire existence, you can't relate to that
Your face is probably on the same height level as my dick...

ur retarded if you think women dont like a good ass on a man

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj and Basedprincess
Your face is probably on the same height level as my dick...
Well take off the 20 inch elevator shoes then bro
I'd rope if I had to obsess over all this shit to be honest with you, I respect you for soldiering on and continuing living

• JFL
WTF is this. Im not saying you need to squat more than once a week, but its been proven that the number 1 muscle or atleast second women are attracted to are the glutes. ASS IS UNIVERSAL
Yeah and statistically women lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Deleted member and randomvanish
Shit thread, there is no reason to skip leg day unless your a lazycel. You want to have a proprotional body so you don't get memed on. Also huge legs are impressive.

You would also be suprised at how much women like strong legs and a good ass on a man.

"Don't train legs bro, it worked for me"

"Train legs brah, it worked for me"

Which one do you think looks better? If you chose the top one its utterly over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Basedprincess, germanlooks and 1 other person
Yeah and statistically women lie
Bro its a primal thing. It shows that you can fuck the shit out of them. I used to have wrestling tournaments and girls literally tell me they would come just to look at the wrestlers asses. You think women give af about wrestling? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and klamus
5619E69B E6EF 461B 9732 B5CBE0D8F07E
Cope. Especially if you wear shorts like these it moggs hard if your quads are defined and in a proportional muscular big size.
Calves like that are a halo as well but sadly mostly genetic

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Shit thread, there is no reason to skip leg day unless your a lazycel. You want to have a proprotional body so you don't get memed on. Also huge legs are impressive.

You would also be suprised at how much women like strong legs and a good ass on a man.

View attachment 1269585
"Don't train legs bro, it worked for me"
View attachment 1269588
"Train legs brah, it worked for me"

Which one do you think looks better? If you chose the top one its utterly over for you.
You didn’t understand my thread, you post STEROID users as example, I said that if you’re natural, you can’t have a disproportionate upper body compared to legs

u need to train legs u fucking idiot or u will look stupid af, just dont go sll out ronnie style, just do like 3 exetcises and some calfs and its gucci, unless ur a midget then u can skip

View attachment 1269583Cope. Especially if you wear shorts like these it moggs hard if your quads are defined and in a proportional muscular big size.
Calves like that are a halo as well but sadly mostly genetic
He would still look good if he didn’t trained legs, also I said in my thread that you CAN train legs but only for endurance which can give you legs like his

and if thyre getting good size, u can train tjem less, but skipping is dtupid, also, u can skip squats, just do curls if u want smaller ass

u need to train legs u fucking idiot or u will look stupid af, just dont go sll out ronnie style, just do like 3 exetcises and some calfs and its gucci, unless ur a midget then u can skip
Dude just look at your avi, your ass is huge, I can put a bottle of water on top and it won’t fall JFL you look comical

a little bit of glutes all girls like actually, they relate it to the guy veing able to fuck hard, i have heard multile girls tell me

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
He would still look good if he didn’t trained legs, also I said in my thread that you CAN train legs but only for endurance which can give you legs like his
I mean I laugh as well at faggs who deadlift and squat with heavy ass weight but doing leg press and light weight squats should be still done then and now because endurance training doesn’t really grow legs at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 12270
Dude just look at your avi, your ass is huge, I can put a bottle of water on top and it won’t fall JFL you look comical
In hs i girls would mire it all the time, they said it looks nice and masculine and it looks like I can fuck good so keep coping u little faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
a little bit of glutes all girls like actually, they relate it to the guy veing able to fuck hard, i have heard multile girls tell me
Cope, girls can tell if a guy can fuck them hard if they have a big dick

Cope, girls can tell if a guy can fuck them hard if they have a big dick
girls only see ur dick once ur allready in bed with them u littile idiot, and then it doesnt matter, ppl worry too much abt dick size

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and Deleted member 14274
I mean I laugh as well at faggs who deadlift and squat with heavy ass weight but doing leg press and light weight squats should be still done then and now because endurance training doesn’t really grow legs at all
It can dude, try stair climbing 300 floors, I have foot ball player legs

More legs = more power
More power = more weight
More weight = Better upper body

Simple as

Well take off the 20 inch elevator shoes then bro
I'd rope if I had to obsess over all this shit to be honest with you, I respect you for soldiering on and continuing living
I’m 6 foot lol

girls only see ur dick once ur allready in bed with them u littile idiot, and then it doesnt matter, ppl worry too much abt dick size
Lol then you probably have a small dick then for not knowing that girls can tell if you carry a big dick because it creates a big bulge in your pants 👖

you probably have shit leg genetics so you decided it was over regardless

you probably have shit leg genetics so you decided it was over regardless
Over? All it matters is to have abs, decent chest and delts at the end of the day.

• +1
Lol then you probably have a small dick then for not knowing that girls can tell if you carry a big dick because it creates a bulge in your pants 👖
u aperreantly never heard about growers? As long as its not micro most girls dont care just have above avg and ur gucci

u aperreantly never heard about growers? As long as its not micro most girls dont care just have above avg and ur gucci
Cope lol 😂 you probably also a fan of HUGE pick up trucks, you probably own one, you have a small penis car :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah this is correct. They can’t even see your dick until their panties are already off JFL

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz