Unpopular opinion: Skip leg day, stop wasting your time.

Cope lol 😂 you probably also a fan of HUGE pick up trucks, you probably own one
Girls like a big dick, but its not the deciding factor, i got a 16.5 x 14 and girls told me "ngl its pretty big" and its just above avrg , wanna keep crying about dick size be my guest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Girls like a big dick, but its not the deciding factor, i got a 16.5 x 14 and girls told me "ngl its pretty big" and its just above avrg , wanna keep crying about dick size be my guest
Tales

and skipping legs is stupid, girls always make fun of guys with huge upper bodies and small legs. just have proportion, it doesnt need to be BIG, but symmetry, now stop talking about something u got no idea about

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Xangsane and mulattomaxxer
and skipping legs is stupid, girls always make fun of guys with huge upper bodies and small legs. just have proportion, it doesnt need to be BIG, but symmetry, now stop talking about something u got no idea about
Legs don’t matter.

Attachments

• 5B09D38D-4056-4BDB-BF6F-EA7B292C654D.png
    5B09D38D-4056-4BDB-BF6F-EA7B292C654D.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 131
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
ofc it matters, just not as much as the rest but it still does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Images   2021 08 14T020912089

IMG 20210814 021038

IMG 20210814 021153

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Banepilled, Prettyboy and 3 others
most girls like big legs and a good ass. they like to grab ass just as much as we do

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
Women Love a good ass. I dont know how you let op spread his cope ass lies

You didn’t understand my thread, you post STEROID users as example, I said that if you’re natural, you can’t have a disproportionate upper body compared to legs
I can't think of many natty lifters form the top of my head, but my point still stands. You want a proportional body. Also being able to deadlift or squat heavy ass weight is impressive.

OP's legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9274, Kmscurry and 1 other person
big upperbody with skinny legs looks like shit tbh. imagine that on a beach, laughing stock:lul::smonk:

brutal im skinny upper and lower body:lul:never began

I'ts a fail if your legs stand out too much for being weak, also never skip deadlift.

Yeah I started going light on squats and deadlift for this reason. It doesn't matter for attractiveness.. Plus it compresses your spine.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
If every variable was held constant increasing your leg/ass size and definition would make you more attractive to most women.

/thread

You people are retarded sometimes

women look at mens asses, jfl do u what u want bro I wouldn't want chicken legs.. imagine having a soft saggy ass and soft thighs as a man :feelsuhh:

Is there any downside to doing legs? If you have the time I don't see why you would skip. If I didn't have the time then legs would be the first thing I skip I guess.

most girls like big legs and a good ass. they like to grab ass just as much as we do
girls slapped my ass in hs, they care about ass and legs. JFL if you think you shouldn't train legs :feelsuhh:

girls slapped my ass in hs, they care about ass and legs. JFL if you think you shouldn't train legs :feelsuhh:
i always had muscular legs and i kept getting chaffed
and all the guys said looked like i was a girl
said "only women should have thick thighs"
i was lean af then, still huge legs
only ever got complimented on my calves

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756
It’s all cope, just be tall with good frame, and <15 percent body fat with a little muscle as a base anything else is extra

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
did you know thinking in black and white and only understanding extremes is a symptom of autism?
So true. Explains so much of the internet.

Nah but you both have good points. Proportions do matter somewhat. Got to look at it on a case by case basis. E.g. I have fat fucking legs and skinny twig arms, so obviously I should fuck off leg day.

I do agree that face is everything though. Once you're caring about the size of your legs, you're at the point of diminishing returns. Sure it's ideal, but not necessary. I mean, just don't wear shorts if your proportions are off ffs

Fuck legs fuck cardio fuck bitches
Lol you should do some cardio, otherwise you'll only last 10 minutes like me

JFL at gymcels and normies wasting time and energy on legs. They should use that time to neckmax instead. A massive neck mogs faggot thick ass and legs.

Really? Women lust over male ass. Seen them thirsting over Justin Trudeau and baseball players on Twitter?

Thank god I never skip leg day, but I don't want my legs to go tree trunk tier.

In fact a couple of girls commented on my "plump, round" ass before :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel