unpopular opinion: why are the aesthetic gains of eye surgery still so limited?

strong_silent_type

strong_silent_type

Lefort 3 is the answer
...for many cases

upper-eyelid-retraction-repair-los-angeles-1.jpg

dr taban in action

you can go from left to right but you cant go from left to this

b359af3a9658db35a966b9dd355caf3d--ryan-oneal-beautiful-people.jpg
DUxovauUMAEgKVv.jpg

is it the palpebral fissure length that we cant lengthen? surrounding bone structure? lateral orbital rims? what is it

Attachments

• 1577633897420.jpeg
    1577633897420.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 194
Keep crying for human limits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutecel, Bennett, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
This is a cherry-pick tbh.

This is a very good transformation to me.

There’s only so much you can do though of course with your eyes. I’m not sure of the reason.

Attachments

• 04C2A08C-AEC1-483C-B96B-8227D16E32BA.jpeg
    04C2A08C-AEC1-483C-B96B-8227D16E32BA.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3962 and Luke LLL
I think we will see major improvements in the surgery around the eye area in the following years.
What Taban does will be mainstream in few years.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
This
I’ve seen far better Taban results
It’s not even that the other results are better. That picture just didn’t have much performed so of course the picture on the right won’t look too different.

This is a cherry-pick tbh.

This is a very good transformation to me.

There’s only so much you can do though of course with your eyes. I’m not sure of the reason.

what are the reasons

the whole point of the thread

what are the reasons

the whole point of the thread

I’m not an expert obviously but it’s probably the fact you can’t change IPD too much (so limited facial ratio wise) and how you can’t change the length of the eye or really modify its overall shape internally.

...for many cases

dr taban in action

you can go from left to right but you cant go from left to this

b359af3a9658db35a966b9dd355caf3d--ryan-oneal-beautiful-people.jpg
DUxovauUMAEgKVv.jpg

is it the palpebral fissure length that we cant lengthen? surrounding bone structure? lateral orbital rims? what is it
It was a very mild case of ptosis that was fixed in your picture. Not every patient comes in requesting "muh hunter eyes" ascension. He simply wanted his minor asymmetry fixed. Quit being daft and trying to use one stupid example to project your own retarded viewpoints.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 3202, Repzta and 1 other person
It’s not even that the other results are better. That picture just didn’t have much performed so of course the picture on the right won’t look too different.

ok stop crying and take this one

the guy got everything (almond eye surgery + implant)

taban-revisional-eyelid-surgery-1-e1450826563613.jpg

why doesnt he look like chico?

where are the limits exactly

in my opinion both pictures could have been made 10 seconds apart

1. no squint
2. squint
It was a very mild case of ptosis that was fixed in your picture. Not every patient comes in requesting "muh hunter eyes" ascension. He simply wanted his minor asymmetry fixed. Quit being retarded and trying to use one stupid example to project your own retarded viewpoints.

tjat dude got eye lid retraction surgery. nothing with ptosis. so much to your expertise. also reminder that surgeons only upload their best results

1. no squint
2. squint

tjat dude got eye lid retraction surgery. nothing with ptosis. so much to your expertise. also reminder that surgeons only upload their best results
He got eyelid retraction surgery because his lower eyelids were droopy and now they are not droopy. The problem was solved. I’m not sure what else you expect.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

why does this guy eye area still looks like shit (even if he has improved)?

why is eye surgery so limited?

ofc nobody of you can answer this so you reply and other irrelevant stuff

is it the lateral orbital rims?
He got eyelid retraction surgery because his lower eyelids were droopy and now they are not droopy. The problem was solved. I’m not sure what else you expect.

please show me where a guy with a similar eye area (who had no graves disease) who got attractive eyes (not just improved) through surgery. just one example

btw is someome serious debating that you cant go from this eye area

to a similar eye area like this?

DUxovauUMAEgKVv.jpg

no matter how many eye surgeries that guy would get - and i wonder why. where is the restruction surgical wise

Last edited:

why does this guy eye area still looks like shit (even if he has improved)?

why is eye surgery so limited?

ofc nobody of you can answer this so you reply and other irrelevant stuff

is it the lateral orbital rims?

please show me where a guy with a similar eye area (who had no graves disease) who got attractive eyes (not just improved) through surgery. just one example

btw is someome serious debating that you cant go from this eye area

to a similar eye area like this?

DUxovauUMAEgKVv.jpg

no matter how many eye surgeries that guy would get - and i wonder why. where is the restruction surgical wise
Never get surgery...for your own sake. Read my reply.

Yhe
The one you glossed over.

where? i stopped reading after you mistook lower eyelid retraction for ptosis correction and then unironically used the word stupid and acted like an expert

It was a very mild case of ptosis that was fixed in your picture. Not every patient comes in requesting "muh hunter eyes" ascension. He simply wanted his minor asymmetry fixed. Quit being daft and trying to use one stupid example to project your own retarded viewpoints.

also this guy unironically wanted hunter eyes (he posted on psl) and got every meme eye surgery in the book including infraorbital rim implants yet his eyes are far from hunter eyes. my question is why? where are the surgical limitations here

cant you see that the indian example doesnt even matter? its fact that gains eye surgery is hightly restricted and that the indian dude could never reach hunter eyes (even if he wanted too and had unlimited financial ressources) and my question here is why...yet none of you retards even tried to asnwer that question totally missing my point

where? i stopped reading after you mistook lower eyelid retraction for ptosis correction and then unironically used the word stupid and acted like an expert

also this guy unironically wanted hunter eyes (he posted on psl) and got every meme eye surgery in the book including infraorbital rim implants yet his eyes are far from hunter eyes. my question is why? where are the surgical limitations here

cant you see that the indian example doesnt even matter? its fact that gains eye surgery is hightly restricted and that the indian dude could never reach hunter eyes (even if he wanted too and had unlimited financial ressources) and my question here is why...yet none of you retards even tried to asnwer that question totally missing my point
I am talking about the first picture idiot, not the other one. I have had surgery with Taban so stfu. Keep crying about your hunter eyes that you will never get.

You and many here are the ones missing.the point. THERE IS NO HUNTER EYE SURGERY. Surgery has limits. Complications. Imperfections. Normal people with happy lives get surgery to make minor improvements to their features, not because they are miserable incels who think they can't get laid without it. You guys think yout blackpill knowledge ie so smart but your ideas about surgery and overglorifying what Taban and Eppley and your other messiahs can do is deluded. My mission here is to knock some sense into you idiots.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846

1. no squint
2. squint

He doesnt look like chico because his orbital bones, muscles, and fats, are completely different

r u retarded?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I am talking about the first picture idiot, not the other one. I have had surgery with Taban so stfu. Keep crying about your hunter eyes that you will never get.

your so intellectual limited its not even funny.

btw how is it even possible to think that guy got a ptosis correction here?

im starting to believe you are trolling because nobody can be possible that stupid
He doesnt look like chico because his orbital bones, muscles, and fats, are completely different

r u retarded?

what surgical procedures would be necessary to get a similar attractiv eye area like chico?note: not the same eye area like chico (that should be obvious but a similar attractive eye area as chico)

and why did he spend 20k just to still have ugly eyes tbh? was it the wrong procedure? did he stopped half way? what else could have been done

Last edited:
your so intellectual limited its not even funny.

btw how is it even possible to think that guy got a ptosis correction here?

im starting to believe you are trolling because nobody can be possible that stupid

what surgical procedures would be necessary to get a similar attractiv eye area like chico?

and why did he spend 20k just to still have ugly eyes tbh? was it the wrong procedure? did he stopped half way? what else could have been done
He has ptosis correction. You are a fucking moron. I found the image under Taban's eyelid retraction gallery with the following description:

Young man, complains of eye size asymmetry, which is due to slight right upper eyelid retraction (eyelid is too high). He underwent right upper eyelid retraction correction, under local anesthesia in the office. Note improved eye symmetry in the 3 months postoperative photo on the right.

I believe that is still ptosis correction, but perhaps upper eyelid retraction is different. HOWEVER, notice the description. Read it as many times as it takes.

Young man complains of eye asymmetry...not young man desires to look like Chico and have hunter eyes. Read it again buddy and delete your account ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DianabolDownie
He has ptosis correction. You are a fucking moron. I found the image under Taban's eyelid retraction gallery with the following description:

Young man, complains of eye size asymmetry, which is due to slight right upper eyelid retraction (eyelid is too high). He underwent right upper eyelid retraction correction, under local anesthesia in the office. Note improved eye symmetry in the 3 months postoperative photo on the right.

I believe that is still ptosis correction, but perhaps upper eyelid retraction is different. HOWEVER, notice the description. Read it as many times as it takes.

Young man complains of eye asymmetry...not young man desires to look like Chico and have hunter eyes. Read it again buddy and delete your account ASAP.

keep crying. even if that dude was aiming to get a similar eye region as chico it wouldnt be possible.

proof? this guy - who posted on psl and exactly asked for hunter similar to chico eyes (and even if there is an improvement the result couldnt be farer away)

my question is why. why isnt the result better. what could have done? where is the limitation.

you cant answer this question. instead you keep crying since over this indian dude when in fact it isnt even deciding for my question whether he personally wanted hunter eyes or not.

why? you answered it yourself

I have had surgery with Taban so stfu

effort of justification,a form of of cognitive dissonance. (you spend a lot of money on it, took risks whatever so will you do anything to justify this decision of yours( maybe even subconscious). you are not objective. you are personal and emotional invested. thats why you sperg out so much. thats why you overreacted. thats why you focuse on that indian so much when it doesnt even matter for the question.

i bet your next reply will still not adress my original question but still will orbit around that indian or about sth else not related to my original question.

maybe this will make it easier. imagine (pretend) this indian dude wants a similar eye region or at least an eye area as attractive as chico.

obviously his eye area will never be as attractive as chico or gandy or whatever dude has a very attractive eye area. the question is why? where are there surgical limits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
it’s limited bc it would look extremely uncanny if you were to go past the limits on certain patients.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
keep crying. even if that dude was aiming to get a similar eye region as chico it wouldnt be possible.

proof? this guy - who posted on psl and exactly asked for hunter similar to chico eyes (result couldnt be farer away)

my question is why. why isnt the result better. what could have done? where is the limitation.

you cant answer this question. instead you keep crying since over this indian dude when in fact it isnt even deciding for my question.

why? you answered yourself

effort of justification,a form of of cognitive dissonance. (you spend a lot of money on it, took risks whatever so will you do anything to justify this ( maybe even subconscious). you are not objective. you are personal and emotional invested. thats why you sperg out so much. thats why you overreacted. thats why you focuse on that indian so much when it doesnt even matter for the question.

i bet your next reply will still not adress my original question but still will orbit around that indian or about sth else

maybe this will make it easier. imagine (pretend) this indian dude wants a similar eye region or at least an eye area as attractive as chico.

obviously his eye area will never be as attractive as chico or gandy or whatever dude has a very attractive eye area. the question is why? where are there surgical limits
You are answering your own question. There are surgical limits. You acknowdlege that. Why the fuck are you still so perplexed? Surgery isn't molding entirely new facial and orbital structures onto a face, rather it is working with existing structures. How the fuck can't you understand this? I am not a surgeon here and no one else is, so how can we possibly answer with a medically valid answer about surgical methodology? It doesn't fucking matter what these limitations are that we can't understand anyway, but the important part is that they are there.

Why don't you email Dr taban and ask him? He is very responsive (but quite succint) to even people who are not yet his patients. Before and after I was a patient, he always responded quickly.

You are the one who is emotionally invested and crying that no surgery can give hunter eyes. You got called out on the indian straight from the source and you refuse to acknowledge that either.

Shut the fuck up already and keep crying for your shitty eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this man has to be a troll

No way is someone this fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What about these

Attachments

• 2A_B.jpg
    2A_B.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Figure-3-1.jpg
    Figure-3-1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 116
You are answering your own question. There are surgical limits. You acknowdlege that. Why the fuck are you still so perplexed? Surgery isn't molding entirely new facial and orbital structures onto a face, rather it is working with existing structures. How the fuck can't you understand this? I am not a surgeon here and no one else is, so how can we possibly answer with a medically valid answer about surgical methodology? It doesn't fucking matter what these limitations are that we can't understand anyway, but the important part is that they are there.

Why don't you email Dr taban and ask him? He is very responsive (but quite succint) to even people who are not yet his patients. Before and after I was a patient, he always responded quickly.

You are the one who is emotionally invested and crying that no surgery can give hunter eyes. You got called out on the indian straight from the source and you refuse to acknowledge that either.

Shut the fuck up already and keep crying for your shitty eye area.

keep crying you dog. this was exactly my point and purpose of this thread. where are the limitations exactly. why does dr tabans after result often still look subhuman (even if the guys went for hunter eyes)? are it the lateral orbital rims that cant be adressed?

if it that topic doesnt matter to you you could have just ignored that thread but you went full retard and offtopic instead for reasons i already explained. literally every post of yours itt proofs my point

just look at your first posts itt. you can sense the cortisol and the rage jfl.

over for you

and if i look at tabans after results you probably still look subhuman (doesnt matter for that thread though)

What about these
PSLers who think they finally achieved hunter eyes to rival those of Chico's JFL. But good results and I am sure they are happy with them. The cherrypicking works both ways my friends!
keep crying you dog. this was exactly my point. where are there limitations. if it that topic doesnt matter to you you could have just ignored that thread but you went full retard and offtopic instead for reasons i already explained. literally every post of yours itt proofs my point

just look at your first posts itt. you can sense the cortisol and the rage jfl.

over for you

and if i look at tabans after results you probably still look subhuman (doesnt matter for that thread though)
If you have no surgical knowledge whatsoever, then why does it matter to YOU? The surgical limitations in laymans terms have already been stated by me
as described to me when asking, directly or indirectly, other surgeons I have consulted with. It's as simple as: surgery is limited to working with existing structures. The face and orbital areas are extremely complex,
contain many parts, and someone like chico has so many differences at an anatomical level to normal people that there is simply no solution. There is your answer. Are you studying to be a surgeon and hope to finally invent a "hunter eyes" surgery or a Chico face transplant variation?

I still do look subhuman btw and it didn't help that Taban somewhat gave me a complication (which was mostly transient but is still there slightly). He also refused the almond eye surgery on me, if you want to know the truth. People here also don't understand that it is fully within a surgeon's right to refuse elective surgery for any reason. You don't just walk in to Tabans office and order hunter eyes with a side of Chico from a menu JFL.

Last edited:
PSLers who think they finally achieved hunter eyes to rival those of Chico's JFL. But good results and I am sure they are happy with them. The cherrypicking works both ways my friends!

If you have no surgical knowledge whatsoever, then why does it matter to YOU? The surgical limitations in laymans terms have already been stated by me
as described to me when asking, directly or indirectly, other surgeons I have consulted with. It's as simple as: surgery is limited to working with existing structures. The face and orbital areas are extremely complex,
contain many parts, and someone like chico has so many differences at an anatomical level to normal people that there is simply no solution. There is your answer. Are you studying to be a surgeon and hope to finally invent a "hunter eyes" surgery or a Chico face transplant variation?

I still do look subhuman btw and it didn't help that Taban somewhat gave me a complication (which was mostly transient but is still there slightly). He also refused the almond eye surgery on me, if you want to know the truth. People here also don't understand that it is fully within a surgeon's right to refuse elective surgery for any reason. You don't just walk in to Tabans office and order hunter eyes with a side of Chico from a menu JFL.

why does it matter to me? im just curious.and why does my motivation even matter to you?

people want to know so much stuff which hastn any obvious benefits. thats human nature

some people look for stars and planets that people will never reach and im interested in anatomy complexity (to a certain degree)

i would have expected answers like:

"oh its the surrounding bone structure. especially the lateral orbital rim plays a role"

" palpebral fissure length and overall size of the eyes is very important. sadly we cant make them really bigger"

whatever. dont know if these statements are true.

if you are not interested in that subject you could have indeed just ignore this thread. same goes for this other barking dog itt.

but no - you guys just ignored my question (or didnt understand it), focused on something extremely irrelevant (i could have jchoosed any other picture. that indian doesnt matter for the question) and went straight on insulting me.

zero motivation to to discuss the actually matter. only ad hominem

but you are right in one point. this probably indeed the wrong place to discuss a matter like this

i should either read medical books about eye surgery or mail dr. taban. i thought maybe some cracks post here but that was obvious my mistake

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 3202
i should either buy a medical book about anatomy or mail dr. taban. i thought maybe some cracks post here but that was obvious my mistake
So you agree that you should do the two things I suggested to you in this thread? Your welcome. I am glad you could find answers here.

why does it matter to me? im just curious.and why does my motivation even matter to you?

people want to know so much stuff which hastn any obvious benefits. thats human nature

some people look for stars and planets that people will never reach and im interested in anatomy complexity.

if you are not interested in that subject you could have indeed just ignore this thread. same goes for this other barking dog itt.

but no - you guys just ignored my question (or didnt understand it), focused on something extremely irrelevant (i could have jchoosed any other picture. that indian doesnt matter for the question) and went straight on insulting me.

zero motivation to to discuss the actually matter. only ad hominem

but you are right in one point. this probably indeed the wrong place to discuss a matter like this

i should either buy a medical book about anatomy or mail dr. taban. i thought maybe some cracks post here but that was obvious my mistake
the result needs to match the patients already existing looks requirement. basically meaning that if they don’t have good good eye in the first place they will never get the hunter eyes or anything. and taban isn’t like eppley where he completely let’s rhe patient do the work. taban is a hollywood surgeon and needs to keep his reputation and doesn’t wanna ruin it on some aspie who wants hunter eyes

because you need a mod lf3 to reshape your orbital bones before eye surgery

@SurgerySoon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Maxillacel
So you agree that you should do the two things I suggested to you in this thread? Your welcome. I am glad you could find answers here.

not the answer i was hoping for. what is even the point of this forum then?

you get better skincare tipps from osmeticians then on this forum

you get better gymcel tipps from your local trainer at the gym then on this forum

you get better info about cranofacial surgery from your local maxfac then on this forum

you get better hairloss tipps from an dermatologist then on this forum

you get better gymcel tipps from your local trainer at the gym then on this forum

you get better info about cranofacial surgery from your local maxfac then on this forum

its just a platform for free speech you can not get anywhere else in the same way

lookism is the same, its just for deadbeat oldcels, this forum is for social outcast mentally ill teenagers without a strong father figure in their life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, BlackPillChad, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Taban can only make your eyes vertically shorter and improve the canthal tilt, he can’t do shit about horizontally widening the eye, fucking with pfl, or changing your fucking ipd.

/thread

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, strong_silent_type and Deleted member 2846
its just a platform for free speech you can not get anywhere else in the same way

lookism is the same, its just for deadbeat oldcels, this forum is for social outcast mentally ill teenagers without a strong father figure in their life

yes i think i know this. its still brutal to get the mirror like this. just distraction, wasting time because i dont have anything better to do.

i could spend my time playing wow like cavill instead of posting here. wouldnt make any difference.

looksmaxxing takes not more than 10 minutes. 2minutes to call your local maxfac, 2minutes to call your dermatologist (if you need that) , 2min to read about good diet, 2 minutes to register at the local gym and 2 minutes to order steroids/fin/every other cope from the online pharmacy

all beyond that is mental masturbation, distraction and procrastination

if you are 100% serious about looksmaxxing you have exact zero posts on online forums

over
Taban can only make your eyes vertically shorter and improve the canthal tilt, he can’t do shit about horizontally widening the eye, fucking with pfl, or changing your fucking ipd.

/thread

brutal. i need more horizontal wide eyes

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, BlackPillChad, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
yes i think i know this. its still brutal to get the mirror like this. just distraction, wasting time because i dont have anything better to do.

i could spend my time playing wow like cavill instead of posting here. wouldnt make any difference.

looksmaxxing takes not more than 10 minutes. 2minutes to call your local maxfac, 2minutes to call your dermatologist (if you need that) , 2min to read about good diet, 2 minutes to register at the local gym and 2 minutes to order steroids/fin/every other cope from the online pharmacy

if you are 100% serious about looksmaxxing you have exact zero posts on online forums

over

what a dumb post

the result needs to match the patients already existing looks requirement. basically meaning that if they don’t have good good eye in the first place they will never get the hunter eyes or anything. and taban isn’t like eppley where he completely let’s rhe patient do the work. taban is a hollywood surgeon and needs to keep his reputation and doesn’t wanna ruin it on some aspie who wants hunter eyes
Is there another surgeon that works in the same field as Dr. Taban? One that will let you chose like Dr. Eppley?

Is there another surgeon that works in the same field as Dr. Taban? One that will let you chose like Dr. Eppley?
not that i know of. and i wouldn’t even go with that route. eye area is too easy to fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

The point is to discuss in terms we can all understand. I did give that expalantion for your question, by the way. One that actual surgeons have told me. If you are looking for technical domain knowledge that only trained experts know, then no, this forum doesn't have that answer. I gave you serious based upon my own experiences and you still don't seem appreciate it.

over

I am kind of with you here until you reduced serious looksmaxing to just a 2 minute phone call and that you said no one serious about looksmaxing posts online. That is almost insulting to us and the whole looksmaxing community, if not flagrantly false.

I actually want to help and discuss serious looksmaxing and I have spent countless hours and years in the process, but never am I coming on here crying about not looking like Chico.

Surgeons in Iran or Turkey that have been posted here before. This is where Rodrigo Alves and his ilk go to get surgeries for this reason.
Hunter eyes right here:

• +1
not that i know of. and i wouldn’t even go with that route. eye area is too easy to fuck up
I may have asked you this before, but is there a way to make the eyes more vertically narrow? I have eyes like this (I think):

The point is to discuss in terms we can all understand. I did give that expalantion for your question, by the way. One that actual surgeons have told me. If you are looking for technical domain knowledge that only trained experts know, then no, this forum doesn't have that answer. I gave you serious based upon my own experiences and you still don't seem appreciate it.

I am kind of with you here until you reduced serious looksmaxing to just a 2 minute phone call and that you said no one serious about looksmaxing posts online. That is almost insulting to us and the whole looksmaxing community, if not flagrantly false.

I actually want to help and discuss serious looksmaxing and I have spent countless hours and years in the process, but never am I coming on here crying about not looking like Chico.

but where is the point in discussing looksmaxxing here? you said it yourself: doctors will always have better knowledge about surgery (looksmaxxing). there are even books written from surgeons only about facial aesthetics. youre better off just reading that book and then talk with various doctors, get different opinion and then go for it (or not)
and regarding not looking like chico

I60Sexb.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
@strong_silent_type

To a degree I think you are right. We can get better style knowledge from malefashionadvice, better skincare from skincareaddiction, better haircuts from malehairadvice, gym from AWorkoutRoutine, cycles from r/steroids, personality from redpill and experience etc. etc.

The only specific area this forum mogs in is facial aesthetics, surgery, and orthodontics.

But on this forum everything sort of just... comes together properly. As a result we get a much more holistic picture than on more specialized forums.

Body and Style as complementary. How to pick elevator shoes that don't look like shit. How to not lose hair on steroids. Pubertymaxing. The pretty boy archetype vs the alpha male archetype. Contouring combined with actual knowledge of which bones to highlight and which areas to shadow.

And also the freedom to say that looks, height, race, and status matter without some normie shouting us down. That we can and should change via surgery instead of "accepting ourselves". That it is ok to change your external identity without some IT retard telling us to jUsT bE YoUrSeLf in the same breath that they castigate us for our 'terrible personalities'.

EDIT:
Also this is a good thread, I don't understand the hate you got. Understanding the exact limitations of surgery and why things can or can't be done is important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: strong_silent_type
You need the implant to slope upwards so it pulls your eyelid up and also you can only pull the lower lid so much to the outer canthus. Theoretically you could cut out a few mm of your lower lid and then pull it tighter to the outer eye, but no surgeon does this and it would leave a scar

What complication did you get?
I may have asked you this before, but is there a way to make the eyes more vertically narrow? I have eyes like this (I think):

View attachment 209191
Lower eyelid retraction surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3202