Unrequited school love

hopelive

hopelive

Bronze
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
411
Reputation
186
It’s honestly so painful to realize that I’ll never experience teenage love—that no girl will ever look at me with eyes full of love, tell me she loves me, and wrap me in a hug. I’ll miss out on that kind of relationship where you’re just ordinary teenagers loving each other without worrying about life’s problems, simply walking together hand in hand. It’s also hard watching guys who aren't as good-looking as me find love. I’m 17 and graduating this year; I don’t know what to do—I just want to experience it. That specific kiss, the hugs, holding her hand. Sometimes I dwell on this, and my life feels gray and boring. I’m so tired of this—watching my high-school crush ogle another guy every day and seeing her reposts on TikTok all about that same guy. Girls have absolutely no interest in me, and it hurts to accept that; why am I not worthy of love? I think I’ll just end it all if I don’t manage to get a girlfriend soon. I want to message her, but her reposts hold me back. I feel like I shouldn't interfere if she likes another guy, yet I can't bring myself to accept it. It would be easier to just put a bullet in my head; I’m so exhausted after ten months of watching her—I feel so pathetic. :feelsrope:
 
  • +1
Reactions: surgerymaxxed1
It’s honestly so painful to realize that I’ll never experience teenage love—that no girl will ever look at me with eyes full of love, tell me she loves me, and wrap me in a hug. I’ll miss out on that kind of relationship where you’re just ordinary teenagers loving each other without worrying about life’s problems, simply walking together hand in hand. It’s also hard watching guys who aren't as good-looking as me find love. I’m 17 and graduating this year; I don’t know what to do—I just want to experience it. That specific kiss, the hugs, holding her hand. Sometimes I dwell on this, and my life feels gray and boring. I’m so tired of this—watching my high-school crush ogle another guy every day and seeing her reposts on TikTok all about that same guy. Girls have absolutely no interest in me, and it hurts to accept that; why am I not worthy of love? I think I’ll just end it all if I don’t manage to get a girlfriend soon. I want to message her, but her reposts hold me back. I feel like I shouldn't interfere if she likes another guy, yet I can't bring myself to accept it. It would be easier to just put a bullet in my head; I’m so exhausted after ten months of watching her—I feel so pathetic. :feelsrope:
You will learn to live with this feeling in in due time
 

Similar threads

soullet
Replies
1
Views
16
jp212
jp212
OrbitMax
Replies
8
Views
73
revelations214
revelations214
carvxx
  • Poll
LifeFuel School
Replies
7
Views
38
carvxx
carvxx
xlimz
Replies
7
Views
33
xlimz
xlimz
simematic
Replies
0
Views
12
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top