Until what age can we expect significant skeletal effects from MSE?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I was gonna get MSE done at 18 (now) since I saved up enough money. But thanks to the gook virus I won't be able to travel and get it done at Andreischev.

I'm also having an internship for half a year with kids in a few months, so having a big ass tooth gap is probably not the best idea out there.

@betamanlet @varbrah @retard @Aeons @GetThatBread @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 8486
@Aeons where u at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Aeons where u at
I'm sure he'll respond soon. Keep in mind he's only 15 and getting more done than most of this forum combined. I'm just hoping I'll still have alot of effects from MSE after 18

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 8486
I was gonna get MSE done at 18 (now) since I saved up enough money. But thanks to the gook virus I won't be able to travel and get it done at Andreischev.

I'm also having an internship for half a year with kids in a few months, so having a big ass tooth gap is probably not the best idea out there.

are you sure you will be getting MSE? I saw some photos here from a patient that went there and didn’t look MSE nor a MARPE with similar features.

besides, have you got a local orthodontist to continue the treatment after that?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
lmao at not tagging me
:feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
are you sure you will be getting MSE? I saw some photos here from a patient that went there and didn’t look MSE nor a MARPE with similar features.

besides, have you got a local orthodontist to continue the treatment after that?
My imw is at a measure where it makes sense for me to get it and I want to get a wider smile.
Still need to find an ortho to do local checkups, but I'll be getting braces at Andreischev after threatment

As long as you can get the suture split you will get skeletal changes, as splitting the suture is a direct indicator that skeletal changes have occurred, so any age where a suture split is possible is fine and that doesn’t begin to become a worry until 25+ and at that age corticopunctunctures can still be used to aid in splitting of the suture

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3020 and 1 other person
You’re at a perfect age for MSE? So the expansion will work wonders. My question to you is, is there a way to have braces on while MSE is expanding?

• +1
My imw is at a measure where it makes sense for me to get it and I want to get a wider smile.
Still need to find an ortho to do local checkups, but I'll be getting braces at Andreischev after threatment

That surgeon should be coordinating with the orthodontist before doing any procedure. If he is not doing it it’s risky for you, and he would be acting unethically

• +1
Bro you don’t need MSE. You need genio tier surgeries, not hardcore

Bro you don’t need MSE. You need genio tier surgeries, not hardcore

MSE isn’t hardcore at all, but I don’t know anything about the OP

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You’re at a perfect age for MSE? So the expansion will work wonders. My question to you is, is there a way to have braces on while MSE is expanding?

yes, but with a very light wire that wouldn’t do any force.

Whats ur IMW?

I'm sure he'll respond soon. Keep in mind he's only 15 and getting more done than most of this forum combined. I'm just hoping I'll still have alot of effects from MSE after 18
he’s fucking 15? what a smart and informed mother fucker

• +1
i thought a bigger imw is better and how do i measure?
it is better but i have the face of someone with a low IMW

You can bite on paper and measure the impression aswell but its crude and can be less accurate

it is better but i have the face of someone with a low IMW

You can bite on paper and measure the impression aswell but its crude and can be less accurate

I saw the video but i don’t have an imprint of my teeth thanks for the bite thing i’ll try it out and give it a +-1mm

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
fuck i wish i had ur IMW tbh
my IMW is 41mm i doubt i'll be able to get MSE
Are you black? Black people usually have better maxillas so that's why you have a decent imw despite considering mse. But yeah I'll probably be able to get to 45imw with this which is good

Are you black? Black people usually have better maxillas so that's why you have a decent imw despite considering mse. But yeah I'll probably be able to get to 45imw with this which is good
balls i have a 40mm give or take 1 mm if i don’t get 5 more mm’s before i turn 20 i’m killing myself

• +1
yhh i am, but my maxilla is shit, well considering i mouthbreathed my whole life and still do to an extent, my maxilla is decent but still recessed

• +1

How much will it cost?