• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 26633, IndraBC and 1 other person
Just stick to some god damn chicken and broccoli

This isn't the most sustainable plan

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and IndraBC
College in August

What are you talking about? Doesn't it literally just decrease appetite and make you feel full?
Just eat less moron

Wow really never thought about it 😱
Never understood how people can't simply stop eating.
Just keep your fridge empty on purpose, make it a difficult task to prepare food.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Never understood how people can't simply stop eating.
Just keep your fridge empty on purpose, make it a difficult task to prepare food.
its not that easy; i did it for 2 years then i gained some of it back cause your mind simply refuses to cooperate after a while of too much leanmaxxing/ continuous cal deficit, trust me

@lasnt may i ask you to dm me or make a thread where you tag me, with your progress :Comfy: ? im trying to get into this shit cause i still have some pounds to lose and my body doesnt let me, cause i know i should bulk 1st...but i dont wanna fuckin keep having high bf for 2 years...i wanna have abs soon and keep leanmaxxing even though its gonna be slow asf, its still better than the bulking meme :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
its not that easy; i did it for 2 years then i gained some of it back cause your mind simply refuses to cooperate after a while of too much leanmaxxing/ continuous cal deficit, trust me

@lasnt may i ask you to dm me or make a thread where you tag me, with your progress :Comfy: ? im trying to get into this shit cause i still have some pounds to lose and my body doesnt let me, cause i know i should bulk 1st...but i dont wanna fuckin keep having high bf for 2 years...i wanna have abs soon and keep leanmaxxing even though its gonna be slow asf, its still better than the bulking meme :feelskek:
I will post later after finishing my whole month cycle and tag you

But I'm 7.7lbs down already first week, i injected the second needle yesterday it definitely works and it's as strong as antibiotics so you can hop on it already

If that's the case, it most likely means the deficit was too high. Take it easy don't just go all-in like a maniac.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and turkproducer
I will post later after finishing my whole month cycle and tag you

But I'm 7.7lbs down already first week, i injected the second needle yesterday it definitely works and it's as strong as antibiotics so you can hop on it already
updates? have you made the thread? i dont remember :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint