UPDATE 2: NORMIFICATION

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,255
Reputation
3,122
Today was normie
I went to lunch to Popeyes with my newly made friends
There i made more friends
And guess what niggaa!!!
Those niggas are on the football team
I am almost there
The day I get a girl is the day I become a normie

I am truly almost low inhib
Thanks friends
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
No more updates please
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis and thekey
Today was normie
I went to lunch to Popeyes with my newly made friends
There i made more friends
And guess what niggaa!!!
Those niggas are on the football team
I am almost there
The day I get a girl is the day I become a normie

I am truly almost low inhib
Thanks friends
Then you downloaded “ddlc” so now where at grown zero again jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
Fakecels deserve death
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Nigga wait till you realize this isnt .is and is a self improvement forum you fucking pussy:lul:
Stopped reading when u said self improvement 🤧
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
you’re already a normie niga if you want to become even more just delete the account
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
you’re already a normie niga if you want to become even more just delete the account
Skate 3 mogs
How am I already normie?
Im still pretty high inhib
When i get a girl I'll see
But thanks bro
 
Today was normie
I went to lunch to Popeyes with my newly made friends
There i made more friends
And guess what niggaa!!!
Those niggas are on the football team
I am almost there
The day I get a girl is the day I become a normie

I am truly almost low inhib
Thanks friends
Tooked pregab today im on Asia most avg height here is 5’4, im 6’2 plus height booster im on a cafe need tips before doing yad stop:lul: @thekey
 
  • Love it
Reactions: thekey
Tooked pregab today im on Asia most avg height here is 5’4, im 6’2 plus height booster im on a cafe need tips before doing yad stop:lul: @thekey
You are the tip boyo
6'2 in Asia
You got this bro
And if you are white they will love you
Asians love white people
They drool over them
 

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
8
Views
48
thekey
thekey
Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
1
Views
30
BecomingX
BecomingX
𝕯𝖓𝖆𝖌`
Replies
20
Views
98
𝕯𝖓𝖆𝖌`
𝕯𝖓𝖆𝖌`
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
18
Views
61
pexy
pexy
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
44
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd

Users who are viewing this thread

  • thekey
  • sasha777
  • kingofworld
Back
Top