thekey
Yurimaxxing
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2025
- Posts
- 2,287
- Reputation
- 3,188
@Short
Today was a pretty normie day
I had another group project and talked to this aryan foid
She was nice
I then jerked off while thinking about her in the shower
I hung out with my football friends again today
And we played a bit of football in the field
I did amazing and they cheered for me it was great
Still no female interest
Stay tuned
Today was a pretty normie day
I had another group project and talked to this aryan foid
She was nice
I then jerked off while thinking about her in the shower
I hung out with my football friends again today
And we played a bit of football in the field
I did amazing and they cheered for me it was great
Still no female interest
Stay tuned