Update; after my tinder date ran away I found a new girl

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
@badg96 never give up brother 0403E9B8 7488 4F5B 81C5 895A95DE3900 F40B7A4B 24B4 4A99 AD03 ED240A76B003

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member, noodlelover and 6 others
She has pretty eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member, Gargantuan and 7 others
You look like this dude from Sopranos but underbite

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and hakye22
i can tell shes got a botched nosejob

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Where is this from? America?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 12234 and chadtindermoney
Did you slay her?

Over not even I get matches like her

When you posted your pics on this forum what was your rating?

Also, good for you brother...i'm super happy!

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Country and age? She legit looks like the white version of a black girl I know lol

you look like a very lean version of LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
you are ugly but slay apparently. every PSL point you get with looksmaxxing now will mean exponential number of slays, are you giga nt btw?

you are ugly but slay apparently. every PSL point you get with looksmaxxing now will mean exponential number of slays, are you giga nt btw?
Not according to women he is. Like I have always said, we can not determine with 100% accuracy how attractive a man is to to women.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
He isn't ugly tbh. Just has a weird/uncanny looking face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
:feelsuhh: :lul: Yes I’m ugly that’s why I’m slaying

I’m not NT I like being alone but I csn have a comfortable vibe

Not according to women he is. Like I have always said, we can not determine with 100% accuracy how attractive a man is to to women.
maybe yeah, I have thought about this too. OP is quite tall so irl he might have a higher smv.
I’m not NT I like being alone but I csn have a comfortable vibe
do you have tinder? if yes, what do your matches look like? I remember your face from the mog battle between you and russiancel and facially he mogs you, however, he just posted a thread today on how he can't fuck any of his tinder matches lol.

btw, i didnt mean what i said above as an offense, more like a compliment really

• +1
maybe yeah, I have thought about this too. OP is quite tall so irl he might have a higher smv.
Nah. Height is cope. He has chadlite SMV due to face.
do you have tinder? if yes, what do your matches look like? I remember your face from the mog battle between you and russiancel and facially he mogs you, however, he just posted a thread today on how he can't fuck any of his tinder matches lol.
Mogs tf out of russiancel.

btw, i didnt mean what i said above as an offense, more like a compliment really
He looks funny but has chico pheno so that amps up his appeal a lot.

Nah. Height is cope. He has chadlite SMV due to face.

Mogs tf out of russiancel.
are you saying this because you see him slay or you would say that before aswell?

oh and no height isn't cope - it just isn't as important as face and race

I get some hot girls here and there. Tinder is brutal tho. After I get revisión surgery for jaw I will post pics taken by other ppl.

Adventures of keanureeveslite

• +1
are you saying this because you see him slay or you would say that before aswell?
I would have said he would do ok just due to his phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Op do an omegle and record it live

She has a very good eye area. But the rest of her face is meh.