Update for for my thread on ice on cheeks

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken

I iced only the left cheek for a total of 2 hours 20 minutes

For the first 15 minutes, I had three barriers of plastic bag film between the ice and my skin. I then lowered the temperature of the ice from 3 degrees Fahrenheit to -7 degrees Fahrenheit. for the next 15 minutes after that, I had only one barrier. For the next 20 minutes, I had zero barriers (skin-ice direct contact) for the next 20 minutes after this, i kept the exterior conditions identical, and I also applied ice to the interior of the cheeks with three barriers. For the next 20 minutes, I kept the exterior conditions the same but applied the ice in the interior with only one barrier. For the next 50 minutes, I kept the exterior conditions the same but removed the last barrier for the interior. Then I removed the ice. The whole time, I replaced the ice as it was roughly halfway melted. I used roughly 6 cubed for the exterior and roughly 3 for the interior. Five minutes after I removed the ice, I applied a massage vibrational device to the exterior on the lowest frequency for 1 minute. For 1 minute I then massaged the area with my hands. Four minutes later, I applied the mentioned Device again for 1 minute on the same setting. 5 minutes later, I applied the same device in the same way but on the default setting. 10 minutes later, I used the device in the same way as the immediately previous time. 10 minutes later, I again used the device in the same way as the immediately previous time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and metagross
Okay, and whats the result?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, looksmidder and Deleted member 1901
Okay, and whats the result?
The left side swelled up
4DD84E6D 38B7 42CE A22E DC1ED4EBADA9

24B60859 D172 4512 94E3 B80002DFA7CB

It’s based on cryolipolysis. It’ll take at least a few weeks to see results 3 months to see max result. It takes a long time to clear out the dead fat cells.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, RAMU KAKA and ronald_98
Lot of hs kids posting on this site tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 1901
Update: I applied petroleum jelly the exterior of the cheek to moisturize the skin.

Update: I am now going to sleep.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26761, rand anon, lightskinbengali and 2 others
look up cryolipolysis

or actually i have a video on my idea

not watching allat but it could work if you add a protective barrier it won't be permanent tho

Update: forgot to mention but I ate naan and hazelnut chocolate afterward to increase inflammation

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Gaygymmaxx
not watching allat but it could work if you add a protective barrier it won't be permanent tho
You will watch ze whole thing
You will give me watch time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Ragnar, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I suggested the barrier in my video to prevent niggas from getting frostbite.

Do at your own risk!

But yeah I remove the barriers once the skin adjusts!

i did this for 2 months barely any results its COPE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 20179, metagross and 1 other person
i did this for 2 months barely any results its COPE
Yeah but I think it can work. How long each session did you do? Did u eventually have the ice directly in contact with your skin? How cold was the ice? Did you use a lot of ice cubes to cover the whole area properly? Did u replace the ice every 5-10 minutes as it melted to keep a stable temperature?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nulll and looksmidder
Yeah but I think it can work. How long each session did you do? Did u eventually have the ice directly in contact with your skin? How cold was the ice? Did you use a lot of ice cubes to cover the whole area properly? Did u replace the ice every 5-10 minutes as it melted to keep a stable temperature?
30 min each side replaced the ice but i didnt put the ice directly in my skin it was covered with plastic sandwich bag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
30 min each side replaced the ice but i didnt put the ice directly in my skin it was covered with plastic sandwich bag
Well my recent session is more extreme. We shall see if it works. Rn both my cheeks are equally fat.

How many sessions did u do total?

i’ll try this on the widest part of my cheekbones (they are excessively wide) and i’ll report back on if they reduce my fat/fat pads in that area

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 1901
i’ll try this on the widest part of my cheekbones (they are excessively wide) and i’ll report back on if they reduce my fat/fat pads in that area
its gonna take months for any fat to actually get burned, if u really wanna get rid of buccal fat just start moneymaxxing and get the surgery. not worth spending 2 hours per day on icing your cheeks jfl

its gonna take months for any fat to actually get burned, if u really wanna get rid of buccal fat just start moneymaxxing and get the surgery. not worth spending 2 hours per day on icing your cheeks jfl
i’m not as interested in burning regular fat as i am in burning the fat pads which happens much faster. i know the actual fat probably won’t be affected, i’m more interested in permanently getting rid of the deep fat (since there’s no real aesthetic benefit of having any on the lateral part of your cheekbones)

i’m not as interested in burning regular fat as i am in burning the fat pads which happens much faster. i know the actual fat probably won’t be affected, i’m more interested in permanently getting rid of the deep fat (since there’s no real aesthetic benefit of having any on the lateral part of your cheekbones)
Do you really have much fat on the lateral side of your zygos?

It seems like anyone lean would barely have any there.

Do you really have much fat on the lateral side of your zygos?

It seems like anyone lean would barely have any there.
i’m not exactly lean, 17% bf or so. also i’ve seen diagrams of fat pads on the face and there are some on the lateral part of the zygos that have no real aesthetic benefit

• +1
Update: applied the vibration massage device for 2 minutes lowest frequency setting and 2 minutes standard frequency setting.

Just take a needle and do a diy liposuction.

• Hmm...
Update: applied the vibration massage device for 1 minute highest frequency setting and 2 minutes highest frequency setting.