Update: I thought I was autistic but I'm actually schizo

Toad

Toad

Agent of Entropy
I posted a thread a while ago about how I suspected that I was autistic, mainly due to my social awkwardness and over analyzing everything. I found out, however, that I'm actually schizotypal. I was diagnosed as schizotypal and adhd in my teens but always ignored it but it's true. I have severe social paranoia. I constantly feel like people are talking about me when I leave class to go to the bathroom. It's hard for me to read peoples facial expressions. I often feel like everyone in the class is looking at me weird as if they all secretly hate me.

I talk in a strange way and say alot of metaphorical shit. Some people find it interesting but most normies get confused when I talk in that way. I also dress in all black because wearing colors bothers me. I have a very distinct style and I always dress weird. When I was younger I used to go to school with a shirt on my head. I also like to wear capes like I'm some kind of wizard. It makes me feel mystical. I've also hallucinated and heard voices during psychotic breaks, and I've even had full blown delusions but luckily it was short lived. I often have strange dreams and believe that I can see the future through them, and I can.

I thought I had ocd because I like to perform weird rituals where I count things or else something bad happens, but I realized it's a form of magical thinking; which is a symptom of schizotypal personality disorder. I believe basically every superstition you can think of i.e. don't cross a black cat's path, it's bad luck to open an umbrella in doors, everything. I also always had a fascination with the occult, even buying occult magic books. Apparently this is another indicator of the disorder JFL

The fucked up part is that people with the disorder often have no friends because they are so weird and have a hard time connecting with others. It's actually worse than being an aspie because even autistic people feel that something is off with me JFL

I don't care though I like being schizo; fuck normies; they're all boring anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, Joshrc, Priapus and 8 others
My dad has some sort of schizophrenia, jfl he's completely off the rails sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Priapus, wastedspermcel and Toad
My dad has some sort of schizophrenia, jfl he's completely off the rails sometimes
It's crazy because I'm so schizo that even autists feel like normies to me. Like I don't understand people at all like I'm legit an alien

• +1
Reactions: Priapus and wastedspermcel
Schizophrenia is a made up term by the Jews to stop superior beings (like yourself) from reaching their full potential.

You see how you got diagnosed and now instantly feel shitty about yourself and believe it’s over? That means they got you. You need to let go of the belief that it’s a bad thing.

You are special, don’t let doctors funded by “certain groups” tell you otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Underdog9494, NZb6Air, sportsmogger and 11 others
I have all of this too, but I was told I had an anxiety disorder

• +1
Reactions: Priapus and Toad
It's crazy because I'm so schizo that even autists feel like normies to me. Like I don't understand people at all like I'm legit an alien
It's likely to get worse btw, people often develop schizophrenia at older age. but idk if schizotypal is the same as schizophrenia. How did you find this site? I can't imagine a legit crazy person finding about the blackpill lol

• +1
Reactions: Priapus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Priapus and Alucard69
I'm constantly analyzing people's behavior to try and replicate it so that I come across as normal. It works sometimes but I think most people can tell because I've been told that something is off about me. I eventually always say some weird next level shit that spooks people, I can't help it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Priapus and N1666
It's likely to get worse btw, people often develop schizophrenia at older age. but idk if schizotypal is the same as schizophrenia. How did you find this site? I can't imagine a legit crazy person finding about the blackpill lol
I found it because I was having trouble getting girls for a long time and I just couldn't figure out why. I'm not a virgin and I've been with some hot girls and had threesomes but I always had social problems and had a dry spell for like 5 years straight where no matter what I did no girl liked me.

I did research and found redpill, then lookism, then here

I'm on the schizophrenic spectrum so I'm not completely out of my mind but pretty close, so I still have some sense. However, if I drink too much, or take certain medications I'm prone to hallucinations so I have to be careful. Like once I had this horrible episode where I started seeing shadows all over my walls and hearing loud voices coming out of the appliances in my house like the air conditioner and the washing machine. It was insane, I literally ran out of my house and when I got outside I saw a massive demonic shadow on a wall on a building. Luckily this doesn't happen often.

however, when I am stressed and drinking I start getting paranoid thoughts, like everything is fake, this is a simulation and everyone is a bot

• +1
Reactions: Priapus and Alucard69
I found it because I was having trouble getting girls for a long time and I just couldn't figure out why. I'm not a virgin and I've been with some hot girls and had threesomes but I always had social problems and had a dry spell for like 5 years straight where no matter what I did no girl liked me.

I did research and found redpill, then lookism, then here

I'm on the schizophrenic spectrum so I'm not completely out of my mind but pretty close, so I still have some sense. However, if I drink too much, or take certain medications I'm prone to hallucinations so I have to be careful. Like once I had this horrible episode where I started seeing shadows all over my walls and hearing loud voices coming out of the appliances in my house like the air conditioner and the washing machine. It was insane, I literally ran out of my house and when I got outside I saw a massive demonic shadow on a wall on a building. Luckily this doesn't happen often.

however, when I am stressed and drinking I start getting paranoid thoughts, like everything is fake, this is a simulation and everyone is a bot
You are on a higher level than “normal people”, that’s why you don’t fit in.

You have gifts, but they label it as “hallucinations” or “episodes”. What you saw was real, those demons were real. They want to taunt you because they know you’re a special being and that you have the power to banish them. They try to scare you because your energy is low because of how you degrade yourself.

Those paranoid thoughts is your subconscious astral self trying to come out and warn you. All of these things have meaning, you are just looking at it the wrong way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Priapus, Toad and the MOUSE
I posted a thread a while ago about how I suspected that I was autistic, mainly due to my social awkwardness and over analyzing everything. I found out, however, that I'm actually schizotypal. I was diagnosed as schizotypal and adhd in my teens but always ignored it but it's true. I have severe social paranoia. I constantly feel like people are talking about me when I leave class to go to the bathroom. It's hard for me to read peoples facial expressions. I often feel like everyone in the class is looking at me weird as if they all secretly hate me.

I talk in a strange way and say alot of metaphorical shit. Some people find it interesting but most normies get confused when I talk in that way. I also dress in all black because wearing colors bothers me. I have a very distinct style and I always dress weird. When I was younger I used to go to school with a shirt on my head. I also like to wear capes like I'm some kind of wizard. It makes me feel mystical. I've also hallucinated and heard voices during psychotic breaks, and I've even had full blown delusions but luckily it was short lived. I often have strange dreams and believe that I can see the future through them, and I can.

I thought I had ocd because I like to perform weird rituals where I count things or else something bad happens, but I realized it's a form of magical thinking; which is a symptom of schizotypal personality disorder. I believe basically every superstition you can think of i.e. don't cross a black cat's path, it's bad luck to open an umbrella in doors, everything. I also always had a fascination with the occult, even buying occult magic books. Apparently this is another indicator of the disorder JFL

The fucked up part is that people with the disorder often have no friends because they are so weird and have a hard time connecting with others. It's actually worse than being an aspie because even autistic people feel that something is off with me JFL

I don't care though I like being schizo; fuck normies; they're all boring anyway
Shizophrenia is cope eat raw meat

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Priapus, the MOUSE and dipenhydramine
Schizophrenia is a made up term by the Jews to stop superior beings (like yourself) from reaching their full potential.

You see how you got diagnosed and now instantly feel shitty about yourself and believe it’s over? That means they got you. You need to let go of the belief that it’s a bad thing.

You are special, don’t let doctors funded by “certain groups” tell you otherwise.
It's funny that you say that because I was low key thinking something similar before I posted. Like what if so called schizos really do see the world for what it is. Maybe we're not actually crazy but our brains are just tuned into another layer.

• +1
repercussions of being a looksmax dot org member

• +1
I have all of this too, but I was told I had an anxiety disorder
Anxiety co occurs with a lot of mental health conditions. If you have adhd, or schizo, autism etc you likely have anxiety as well. It would behoove you to find out what your malfunction is

• +1
It's funny that you say that because I was low key thinking something similar before I posted. Like what if so called schizos really do see the world for what it is. Maybe we're not actually crazy but our brains are just tuned into another layer.
See bro deep down you know the truth, but you are being limited by what retarded doctors say. I know if I went to a doctor right now they’d diagnose me with schizotypal and try to get me on some bullshit medication which will numb me from the truth.

In your original post all I saw was you displaying high levels of creativity and going against the norm. They don’t want you to be like that, hence why you got diagnosed with a “mental illness” that has negative connotations and makes you feel like you are worthless.

• +1
See bro deep down you know the truth, but you are being limited by what retarded doctors say. I know if I went to a doctor right now they’d diagnose me with schizotypal and try to get me on some bullshit medication which will numb me from the truth.

In your original post all I saw was you displaying high levels of creativity and going against the norm. They don’t want you to be like that, hence why you got diagnosed with a “mental illness” that has negative connotations and makes you feel like you are worthless.
Yeah, I'm highly creative. I taught myself 3d modeling, graphic design, music production, web design etc. I could always draw from a young age and I can draw straight from my imagination. I also have near photographic memory. I can also rap and write songs. However it comes at a cost. I'm extremely weird on a social level. Mainly because of how I dress and how I speak, I'm punk and dress in all black and I speak passionately and in a metaphorical way alot and people often give me weird looks when I start ranting about weird topics. One of my friends said that i talk like a prophet.

I can be laid back and funny too though, I joke a lot but I can act crazy sometimes. Like I have alot of emotional outbursts and I guess that scares people.

Idk bro I'm a head case

• +1
Yeah, I'm highly creative. I taught myself 3d modeling, graphic design, music production, web design etc. I could always draw from a young age and I can draw straight from my imagination. I also have near photographic memory. I can also rap and write songs. However it comes at a cost. I'm extremely weird on a social level. Mainly because of how I dress and how I speak, I'm punk and dress in all black and I speak passionately and in a metaphorical way alot and people often give me weird looks when I start ranting about weird topics. One of my friends said that i talk like a prophet.

I can be laid back and funny too though, I joke a lot but I can act crazy sometimes. Like I have alot of emotional outbursts and I guess that scares people.

Idk bro I'm a head case
It’s likely that your iq is high, which makes more sense why you have difficulty interacting with people who are more likely to be low-average iq.

IMG 1696

• +1
You are on a higher level than “normal people”, that’s why you don’t fit in.

You have gifts, but they label it as “hallucinations” or “episodes”. What you saw was real, those demons were real. They want to taunt you because they know you’re a special being and that you have the power to banish them. They try to scare you because your energy is low because of how you degrade yourself.

Those paranoid thoughts is your subconscious astral self trying to come out and warn you. All of these things have meaning, you are just looking at it the wrong way.
Yes, after my first psychotic break I realized that there was another layer. I had my doubts before but after what I saw that day I knew that there was something beyond the surface.

Alcoholism is a curse but I can drink an inconceivable amount and once you reach a certain level of consumption in conjunction with other substances it breaks the brain in a strange way allowing you to peer through the veil

I’ve seen indescribable horrors, I’ve awakened from a drunken stupor many times to a face staring at me and I screamed in terror

Lately, there’s been a lot of negative energy around me. I feel I’m passing through the threshold. I’m facing the most difficult time of my life and I feel like my spiritual energy is at its peak. I can feel everything, I feel so in tune. I stopped doubting and acting like a logical nerd and started feeling and believing.

Last edited:
  • +1

My therapist has been acting weird lately, telling me that I probably should just stop talking to girls for a while. Saying that I need to quiet my magical thinking and stop analyzing everything. I got annoyed and called him out for it. I don’t think I trust him

• +1
Give me your birthday this could be valuable data for my jewish research

• +1
It’s funny because today this girl told me that I’m psychic as fuck JFL. The thing is when our professor was assigning groups randomly I felt that we would be put in the same group and it happened. Crazy that she made that psychic comment today just as we are all posting in this thread

• +1
that means youre spiritually gifted, seek god asap:chad:

• +1
My therapist has been acting weird lately, telling me that I probably should just stop talking to girls for a while. Saying that I need to quiet my magical thinking and stop analyzing everything. I got annoyed and called him out for it. I don’t think I trust him
Wow that is very strange, do not trust him or listen to any of the slop that comes out of his demonic mouth. This just further proves that they want to keep you numb and don’t want you to be at your full potential. It’s getting me angry that he told you to stop thinking the way you should be naturally.

It’s funny because today this girl told me that I’m psychic as fuck JFL. The thing is when our professor was assigning groups randomly I felt that we would be put in the same group and it happened. Crazy that she made that psychic comment today just as we are all posting in this thread
Everything happens for a reason, but if you told this to someone else like your therapist he would be like “muh it’s your schizophrenia making the connection”.

Listen to nobody and only your thoughts. Only YOU know what is right.

• +1

How did you know I was creative though? I didn’t even really mention my talents in that initial post but you were able to glean that I was based on limited data

• +1
Wow that is very strange, do not trust him or listen to any of the slop that comes out of his demonic mouth. This just further proves that they want to keep you numb and don’t want you to be at your full potential. It’s getting me angry that he told you to stop thinking the way you should be naturally.

Everything happens for a reason, but if you told this to someone else like your therapist he would be like “muh it’s your schizophrenia making the connection”.

Listen to nobody and only your thoughts. Only YOU know what is right.
I did actually tell him that and he looked at me funny! He’s Jewish too

• +1
How did you know I was creative though? I didn’t even really mention my talents in that initial post but you were able to glean that I was based on limited data
I could tell based on the fact you have hyper awareness, people with that tend to be more creative as you notice details and connections that nobody else is making.

You also mentioned dressing up and imagining you are a wizard, believing in magic etc all these things that retaliate against the norm.

• +1
I did actually tell him that and he looked at me funny! He’s Jewish too
The jokes just write themselves

• JFL
  • +1