Update im gonna lose 10kg from 80kg to 70 !And regain

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
Because then u lose fat some toxins will be removed but not deep ones so i regain to have thicker fat its not best idea but im gonna only eat raw meats some raw milk raw eggs and celery juices i will post same pose
So im here about 18 bodyfat.If my abs gonna be all visible what body fat im gonna get?
20240211 174829

Post this shit on instagram reels

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Shit haircut

Only same negatives comments chico was right even hes some bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Because then u lose fat some toxins will be removed but not deep ones so i regain to have thicker fat its not best idea but im gonna only eat raw meats some raw milk raw eggs and celery juices i will post same pose
So im here about 18 bodyfat.If my abs gonna be all visible what body fat im gonna get?
View attachment 2738580
AT first i though it was a topless girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, marek937 and IWantToMax
apparently raw meat turns u into a girl
Its because hair and i have feminine features also i overeat milkshakes i eat rarely raw meat its changed

• +1
Update i cannot lose i tried one day and almost died because i felt so bad impossible i eat every 1 hour 1000k calories

• +1
Yes.....ahahaha....yes!!!

View attachment 2738580
Guessing your 1st language isn’t english or you’re just non NT. You start to see abs get defined at 15% bodyfat

Yes english not first

You look disgusting

It won’t take you long to get down to even 10% but you should definitely build lean muscle after or you’ll look like a drug dealer and have no appeal

You look like a woman with a beard whose boobs didn't grew

You look like a school shooter - cut your hair and get contacts.

I like ya body fella

It won’t take you long to get down to even 10% but you should definitely build lean muscle after or you’ll look like a drug dealer and have no appeal
Im not doing that forget im too sick i keep getting fatty

real question for high iq people. are toxins and detoxifying even real because everyone who i’ve seen who talks about them look like the type of ppl to deadass listen to horoscopes

real question for high iq people. are toxins and detoxifying even real because everyone who i’ve seen who talks about them look like the type of ppl to deadass listen to horoscopes
Yes toxins stored in the body and only way to detox eat natural and do all these things aaajonus said

This is reason why everyone is sick