Update: its over

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
I fell asleep driving last night and got in a bad wreck (took out a guardrail and fell down a hill almost 200 ft) and got caught by police. Its over. I wish the wreck killed me but im completely unscathed
IMG 20200402 074647 173

IMG 20200401 214734 681

Now what I did caught up with me and I'm gonna lose everything I own for the money I owe to the state.

To top it all off, I'm STUCK IN COLORADO WITH NO CAR NO MONEY AND NO SHELTER, IN A CITY THATS SHUT DOWN BY CORONA. I am completely unequivocally fucked. Even if I manage survival til corona calms down I will be in MASSIVE life changing fucking debt.

Thinking about going AWOL and performing some GTA.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, PrisonMike, Patient A and 17 others
Larpkings.me

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SHARK, Golang, Madhate and 9 others
lets rob banks boyo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ritalincel
larps me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ritalincel
s

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, TheMewingBBC, Petsmart and 8 others
Maybe you can do that othER thing you always talked about

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 5293 and 5 others
Larpkings.me
YOU FUCKING MONKEY SUBHUMAN KEYBOARD WARRIOR, I JUST HAD WHAT IS UNDOUBTLY THE WORSR WEEK IN MY LIFE, AND IN A FLEETING PERSUIT OF MOMENTARY COMFORT I POST MY TROUBLES HERE IN HOPES FOR POSITIVE REINFORCMENT, AND YOU GIVE ME THIS SHIT.

"larpkingz lmao I suck cocks"
-Jagged0

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PIZZA FACED MANLET COCK HUNGRY CUNT.

Maybe you can do that othER thing you always talked about
Honestly considering going ER, I need a connection to weapons purchasing though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Patient A, Saltner and 10 others
I fell asleep driving last night and got in a bad wreck (took out a guardrail and fell down a hill almost 200 ft) and got caught by police. Its over. I wish the wreck killed me but im completely unscathedView attachment 334505

I am so sorry bro, hmu if u need help

View attachment 334507

Now what I did caught up with me and I'm gonna lose everything I own for the money I owe to the state.

To top it all off, I'm STUCK IN COLORADO WITH NO CAR NO MONEY AND NO SHELTER, IN A CITY THATS SHUT DOWN BY CORONA. I am completely unequivocally fucked. Even if I manage survival til corona calms down I will be in MASSIVE life changing fucking debt.

Hmu if u need help

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Patient A, 25thpercentile human and 5 others
where are u gonna sleep tonight bro, worried for u if this is real
@Ritalincel WHATT

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
where are u gonna sleep tonight bro, worried for u if this is real
I have a voucher from the police that let's me sleep in a hotel for one more night (tonight) but after that, I am FUCKED.
Hmu if u need help
I would but there's nothing any one can do to save me, even without the financial turmoil my spirit has been completely shattered by this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Petsmart, mplayer1234 and 2 others
https://lookism.net/gifs/datalol.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
I fell asleep driving last night and got in a bad wreck (took out a guardrail and fell down a hill almost 200 ft) and got caught by police. Its over. I wish the wreck killed me but im completely unscathedView attachment 334505

View attachment 334507

@everyone, let's do a fund raiser to save @Dmitri Concept !

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@everyone, let's do a fund raiser to save @Dmitri Concept !
Did he ever pay for your surgeries and roids when you needed it?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

WOW NIGGER. I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DISOWNS YOU, ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS BELITTLE YOU, AND EVERY GIRL YOU PASS ON THE STREET IGNORES YOU.

YOU ARE A STINKY DISGUSTING USELESS PILE OF HUMAN GARBAGE, AND THE ONLY WAY TO CONCEAL THE BURNING SHIT SMELL YOU PRODUCE IS TO PUT A BULLET BETWEEN YOUR FEMININE CHINK EYES.

IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED I WOULD COMMIT THE REST OF MY HORRIFIC LIFE TO TRACKIN DOWN AND KILLING YOU AND YOUR DOG. I WOULD RAPE YOUR ONEITIS WHILE A HIRE A MASKED THUG TO DRILL A HOLE INTO YOUR TINY FLACCID DICK.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Lifelet, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, EthnicelAscension and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
WOW NIGGER. I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DISOWNS YOU, ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS BELITTLE YOU, AND EVERY GIRL YOU PASS ON THE STREET IGNORES YOU.

YOU ARE A STINKY DISGUSTING USELESS PILE OF HUMAN GARBAGE, AND THE ONLY WAY TO CONCEAL THE BURNING SHIT SMELL YOU PRODUCE IS TO PUT A BULLET BETWEEN YOUR FEMININE CHINK EYES.

IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED I WOULD COMMIT THE REST OF MY HORRIFIC LIFE TO TRACKIN DOWN AND KILLING YOU AND YOUR DOG. I WOULD RAPE YOUR ONEITIS WHILE A HIRE A MASKED THUG TO DRILL A HOLE INTO YOUR TINY FLACCID DICK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No, but I will help anyway.
WHY ARE YOU SIMPING FOR ME? I AM PATHETIC PILE OF GENETIC INFERIORITY. IF CHAD WAS IN MY SITUATION HE COULD JUST CALL HIS CHAD GRANDPA AND ASK TO BORROW 10,000 DOLLARS (BECAUSE CHAD GRANDPA IS A RICH FORTUNE 500 BOARD MEMBER) AND IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY IN A WEEK.

BECAUSE I WAS BORN UNATTRACTIVE AND WITHOUT CHAD CONNECTIONS I WILL SUFFER UNTIL I DIE. LIFE IS A HORRIFCALLY MISERABLE SYMPHONY OF MISTAKES, HARDSHIP, AND SOUL CRUSHING WAKEUP CALLS FOR ALL SUB 6 PSL MALES.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Petsmart, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
@Ritalincel , why are you so mad for?

• +1

View attachment 334507

just file for bankruptcy, dont pay a cent

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Slayer life tbh mogs @nelson and his outgoing fun lifestyle to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, EthnicelAscension, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
srs you sound like you just really need a smoke man

• +1
Slayer life tbh mogs @nelson and his outgoing fun lifestyle to oblivion.
At least I lived it to the fullest lately. I did get some cute foids and social validation before I nearly died in my sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
At least we have good health

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Saltner, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others

View attachment 334507

start preppin or something

• +1
lol wtf man, how did this happen

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
1585872323506-png.334442

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Saltner, Pietrosiek and 6 others
  • +1
Long long long fuckinf story, my life has been fucked ever since I got arrested when I was 17. It all goes back to that.
Mirin dark triad. As long as your not dead who cares. Nothing in life matters as long as you are still young and can slay

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Mirin dark triad. As long as your not dead who cares. Nothing in life matters as long as you are still young and can slay
I am so so close to rapemaxxing or going er. Dark triad consumes my mind, I feel apathy and anger and urges for extreme violence that are becoming exponentially harder to control as of late (my mom had some police come talk to me because I was suicidal and I could barely contain the urge to flip the table we were sitting around)

I hate myself and the world so much that I wouldn't mind dying horribly and being marked as an evil villain incel

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Crazy Americans

• +1
I am so so close to rapemaxxing or going er. Dark triad consumes my mind, I feel apathy and anger and urges for extreme violence that are becoming exponentially harder to control as of late (my mom had some police come talk to me because I was suicidal and I could barely contain the urge to flip the table we were sitting around)

I hate myself and the world so much that I wouldn't mind dying horribly and being marked as an evil villain incel
Can’t tell if troll or not but if your serious then now is the perfect time with corona virus happening

• +1
I was thinking how easy it would be to rob stores now since everyone is wearing masks
Since I'm suicidal and no inhib rn I might just straight up walk to the liquor store and start chugging 100 proof shit until someone stops me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lifelet, Madhate and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Since I'm suicidal and no inhib rn I might just straight up walk to the liquor store and start chugging 100 proof shit until someone stops me
Where’s ur family man

• JFL
would you post that on looksmax.me

would you post that on looksmax.me
I want to kill Donald trump I will commit mass shooting crimes mass shooting ER ER ER ER kill white females kill Stacy rape stacy kill Donald trump and his 13 year old kid.

FBI doesn't give a shit y'all are high inhibit fucking retards

I want to kill Donald trump I will commit mass shooting crimes mass shooting ER ER ER ER kill white females kill Stacy rape stacy kill Donald trump and his 13 year old kid.

FBI doesn't give a shit y'all are high inhibit fucking retards
inceltears is about to take a fat shit on you

inceltears is about to take a fat shit on you
absolutely do not care. Fuck women and fuck sub 6 men. All these neo-liberal attention whoring subhumans would NOT say any of this to anyone's face because they are gigantic coping cowards

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 4053
Holy shit man, that actually sucks.

What led to you getting in so much debt?

I know you mentioned it had to do with your childhood but could you just elab?

I have a voucher from the police that let's me sleep in a hotel for one more night (tonight) but after that, I am FUCKED.

I would but there's nothing any one can do to save me, even without the financial turmoil my spirit has been completely shattered by this.
Let me know if there's anything I can do

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back