Update: My father got a brain tumor

OP needs to write "looksmax" on a piece of paper, tape it to his hospital bed, take a picture, blur out father's face if he is a pussy. Else it is a larp.
You had to type all those characters just to tell me you are into necrophilia lmao

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Death due to brain tumour is very slow and undignified.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Death due to brain tumour is very slow and undignified.
Well, OK, he's not a damn genociding war criminal, sure, but eh I still struggle to feel empathy or him.

OP doesn’t have to feel remorse for anyone or anything. Why should he feel any remorse when he’s lived a life of misery and overall negative reinforcement? Only a cuck would do that.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Shogun, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
OP doesn’t have to feel remorse for anyone or anything. Why should he feel any remorse when he’s lived a life of misery and overall negative reinforcement? Only a cuck would do that.
This. Fuck my father tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shogun and Zeruel
You mean you think I made this thread to garner sympathy for myself? No, I just had to vent.

I mean, he gave me dogshit genetics including my autoimmune issues which medicine cannot cure, he made me ugly as sin, he is/was broke for a lawyer, I don't know man, might just be me but sounds pretty bad to me
I have had crippling autoimmune disease myself at 17 but I am no manchild like you. Fucking pussy take it like a man. I can easily bitch about my parents this my parents my life 'muh' that and internally I feel a sense of resentment towards them for other shit but still love them,. But I will still give them the best possible life they can have cuz I have a pair of balls and still outperform most people in every department.

If this is your situation at 26 its your fault.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I have had crippling autoimmune disease myself at 17 but I am no manchild like you. Fucking pussy take it like a man. I can easily bitch about my parents this my parents my life 'muh' that and internally I feel a sense of resentment towards them for other shit but still love them,. But I will still give them the best possible life they can have cuz I have a pair of balls and still outperform most people in every department.

If this is your situation at 26 its your fault.
Okay smartass, your turn

So essentially why am I supposed to love them if they brought me into all this mess? Huh, Sherrlock?

How is it my fault I was born into this you dumbfuck?

Okay smartass, your turn

So essentially why am I supposed to love them if they brought me into all this mess? Huh, Sherrlock?

How is it my fault I was born into this you dumbfuck?
I am not saying love your parents . Respect them at the bare minimum. Even then I sympathise you got fucked. Deal with it. Cuz firstly I would understand your venting/bitching if you were younger however you're a grown ass man. No excuses you have had 8 years to sort it all out since 18.

when you are going to die no one will fucking ask you did XYZ happen to you it will just be either you were a winner/loser. Simple as that. When you walk on the street does anyone care you have an autoimmune disease? I know people don't care about mine. They just see as a piece of meat attractive or not attractive. Successful or not successful. End of . You making shitty excuses will dilute your chances of even ascending or making some money.

Your dad didn't think about your future when he ejaculated into your mom. That's destiny or fate . No ones fault.

The only way you win is that you live life as you want.

Let me know where that old ahh gets buried so I can take a piss on that goofballs grave and play the ouija board and summon some spirits to rape his soul. Lil Nas X type shit innit ☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Sub0
You need help Akhi. I am going to have call an expert to handle the situation. He is well read, wise and knowledgeable on these things.
@Ai Impact
Help a fellow white man out of this mental tortue bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 26859 and WeiWei
Unless he beat you to the point of crippling injuries or raped you in the asshole your father doesn't deserve this kind of behavior and mentality from you. My father sucked too and he made many mistakes but I would never be glad my own father was suffering. I knew he always loved me even though he was a piece of shit and flawed person in many ways. You need to let go. At least he left behind a sizable estate for you and gave you some genes to have a big cock, that deserves some respect. Now stop being an edgy faggot about an old man on his deathbed unless he treated you absolutely horrendously and did things that were literally unforgivable.

Last edited:
Unless he beat you to the point of crippling injuries or raped you in the asshole your father doesn't deserve this kind of behavior and mentality from you. My father sucked too and he made many mistakes but I would never be glad my own father was suffering. I knew he always loved me even though he was a piece of shit and flawed person in many ways. You need to let go. At least he left behind a sizable estate for you and gave you some genes to have a big cock, that deserves some respect. Now stop being an edgy faggot about an old man on his deathbed unless he treated you absolutely horrendously and did things that were literally unforgivable.
He doesn't / didn't love me tho. Again, NEVER took my issues seriously. Always just gaslit me. Made everything so much worse

I wouldn't take your subhuman selfs issues seriously either.

Wishing more rotting on you, and I am rooting for pops. You got this, big man.

I wouldn't take your subhuman selfs issues seriously either.

Wishing more rotting on you, and I am rooting for pops. You got this, big man.
Please do a bicep curl with your neck around a thick rope, thank you

Biggest tragedy is for your father to have a son like you
Dont judge without knowing where he's coming from. He could have good reasons to feel this way.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Interested and WeiWei
I would have an unstoppable smile at my father's funeral if the little faggot does end up dying. God that would make me SO happy. Hate this cunt, always have, always will. He deserves the rot even in the shadowrealm

go to hell worthless ass faggot scum

Dont judge without knowing where he's coming from. He could have good reasons to feel this way.
Agreed, I should have not said it like that, but it is a fact that having a son that hates you and wishes death upon you on your deathbed is tragic.

From what OP wrote, we can conclude that he was not abused by his father, but rather he is bitter for not being born in a more ideal body (which is something that most users on this forum feel), which makes it even more tragic for the father since he isn't really at fault.

You are kinda right tbh. I mean look at me, let's summarize my objective situation:

White - that's a plus

Ugly as fuck barely 4/10 LTN face

Severely chronically ill especially the physical diseases

And my issues have been getting worse and worse over time. Yeah I don't think I'll make it past 30. I'm 26. I've had enough. 3 years from now if the tides don't turn BIG TIME, I'll end it.

I am a fucking loser, especially on the genetic level. Every fiber of my being is a fuckig loser due to dogshit genes. I hate this life so much.
How tall are you

Hope mine suffers a similiar fate, he gave me my subhuman genetics. Need money to ascend asap

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
U deserve to die in the most brutal fashion. Burn in hell incel scum

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I hope you get one next, you sound like a horrid piece of shit.

Lol at all the cucks blaming OP and telling him to kill himself when he did nothing wrong.

Has the blackpill thought you faggots nothing? His life is miserable because his miserable parents couldn't give him good genetics and a good upbringing. Remember that no one asks to be born inferior in this world, be it from physical or mental disabilities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I am a miserable POS
I would tell you to do something with your life but the fact that you wish death upon your own father makes me want you to be miserable for the rest of your shitty life.

are you gonna have kids?

I would tell you to do something with your life but the fact that you wish death upon your own father makes me want you to be miserable for the rest of your shitty life.
Do something with my life... lmfao. Dude, a bunch of you morons just simply don't get it. It isn't at all that simple... do something with your life. A large majority of that depends on external factors out of your control. Were you born rich? No? Then you're kinda fucked to begin with.

Chronically sick, tons of issues on an every day basis, and I mean my physical health not my mental... do something with my life... if that were ever that simple retard. I can't just go become successful jfc,

You are the typical idiot believing Meeks when he says ANYBODY CAN DO IT, JUST HUSTLE AND GRIND, NEVER GET UP... lol

That's like expecting a Down Syndrome patient to go become a NASA scientist lmao. Fucking delusional.

Even walking feels heavy and difficult for me I have so much energy and joint issues,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Do something with my life... lmfao. Dude, a bunch of you morons just simply don't get it. It isn't at all that simple... do something with your life. A large majority of that depends on external factors out of your control. Were you born rich? No? Then you're kinda fucked to begin with.

Chronically sick, tons of issues on an every day basis, and I mean my physical health not my mental... do something with my life... if that were ever that simple retard. I can't just go become successful jfc,

You are the typical idiot believing Meeks when he says ANYBODY CAN DO IT, JUST HUSTLE AND GRIND, NEVER GET UP... lol

That's like expecting a Down Syndrome patient to go become a NASA scientist lmao. Fucking delusional.

Even walking feels heavy and difficult for me I have so much energy and joint issues,
You're probably a lazy fat retard and eat like shit, keep on yapping away tho buddy, nobody cares, except maybe your father.

5'9 at 70kg aint fat
What health issues do you have? Like actual diagnosed serious medical issues, or do you just feel like shit all the time?

What health issues do you have? Like actual diagnosed serious medical issues, or do you just feel like shit all the time?
No, actual diagnosed ones

Hypothyroidism and hypoadrenalism, severe, both of them

Hypersomnia and Insomnia, mixed, along with Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome

Fibromyalgia

And I eat healthy all the time. It does get boring but I think eating shit would just exacerbate all my illnesses

I have written above how my father will prolly die, before. They found some stuff in his brain after the stroke MRI that they weren't sure what exactly it was, Now after careful biopsy, they could tell it was a tumor but aren't 100% sure whether it's benign or malignant

Anyway I am going to inherit a fuck ton of money so major lifefuel.

I kinda feel good about my father dying. I told you guys how this faggot had never taken my incel/ugly/depressed as fuck/chronically severely ill issues seriously. Would always tell me: "We are going to fix it, no problem" but I could tell by his voice he didn't mean it. Little cocksucker faggot.
And now I feel like this is Karma biting him in the ass. He committed a couple of sins:

1) at least 50% responsible for the fact I am one ugly, jawless and chinless son of a bitch. Like, legit, I just looked in the mirror and HOLY FUCK am I ugly as shit due to no jaw and chin. Jaw is law, believe me first hand

2) I had to endure so much gaslighting from this cocksucker son of a bitch. Again, never took my issues seriously. Fucking cunt

3) He was schizotypal and infantile as hell all the time. Gave me so much bullshit with his asinine ideas of how he was gonna expel demons from me and would draw crosses inside the house AND plaster these cosmic posters of positive energy all over, I had to take them off one by one

4) For a lawyer he was broke. I literally made a professional website for this cunt with my own webservers to host it, created a custom interactive python chatbot for us to communicate with clients and potential clients, offered to set up a professional email signature redirecting them to his website, and set up an email server with a separate business email domain to make it all look professional, to no avail because this stubborn dumbfuck never ended up letting me help him make money. Fucking cunt.

5) Always blamed me, not him and my DOGSHIT genetics for my issues (see above)

Anyway not 100% sure he'll die but I hope he does. Karma just bit him in the ass big time. Fucking stupid piece of shit.
"genetics" jfl.

• Hmm...
I don't think i'll come to my parents funeral. I'll just take their inheritence and dip

• +1
I had brain tumour 1 years ago .. i am alive you faggot

• +1
based as fuck , i hope he rests in piss and shit. im happy for you OP

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
May Allah gives you Penis Cancer

larp asf, remove his skull and show the tumour + write your name on a piece of paper , then put the tumour on the paper and then show us a picture, then put the tumour back.

he has written the biggest reasons in the OP

his feeligs are not even close to justified

I have severe thyroid and adrenal gland dysfunction for which I have to take hormones to fix but I don't really feel the fix coz my energy levels are next to 0

I have severe eczema which fucks up my entire skin especially on the scalp and face and it's fucking gross.

I have some form of autoimmune issues because all my joints hurt and my muscles are incredibly weak

I have a mix of hypersomnia and insomnia which renders my quality of life dogshit

Last but not least, especially at nights, I have a very overactive bladder which the doc cant do shit about. Basically I have to get up to piss tiny amounts every 10 minutes. I couldnt sleep without zolpidem at all but I HATE having to take drugs
see if you were in the Stone Age you would have been trying to fucking hunt tigers nd shit and prolly would have died because a fucking mosquito but your knee hahaha, while Chad was killing elephants nd shit and killing for taste not survival

I have written above how my father will prolly die, before. They found some stuff in his brain after the stroke MRI that they weren't sure what exactly it was, Now after careful biopsy, they could tell it was a tumor but aren't 100% sure whether it's benign or malignant

Anyway I am going to inherit a fuck ton of money so major lifefuel.

I kinda feel good about my father dying. I told you guys how this faggot had never taken my incel/ugly/depressed as fuck/chronically severely ill issues seriously. Would always tell me: "We are going to fix it, no problem" but I could tell by his voice he didn't mean it. Little cocksucker faggot.
And now I feel like this is Karma biting him in the ass. He committed a couple of sins:

1) at least 50% responsible for the fact I am one ugly, jawless and chinless son of a bitch. Like, legit, I just looked in the mirror and HOLY FUCK am I ugly as shit due to no jaw and chin. Jaw is law, believe me first hand

2) I had to endure so much gaslighting from this cocksucker son of a bitch. Again, never took my issues seriously. Fucking cunt

3) He was schizotypal and infantile as hell all the time. Gave me so much bullshit with his asinine ideas of how he was gonna expel demons from me and would draw crosses inside the house AND plaster these cosmic posters of positive energy all over, I had to take them off one by one

4) For a lawyer he was broke. I literally made a professional website for this cunt with my own webservers to host it, created a custom interactive python chatbot for us to communicate with clients and potential clients, offered to set up a professional email signature redirecting them to his website, and set up an email server with a separate business email domain to make it all look professional, to no avail because this stubborn dumbfuck never ended up letting me help him make money. Fucking cunt.

5) Always blamed me, not him and my DOGSHIT genetics for my issues (see above)

Anyway not 100% sure he'll die but I hope he does. Karma just bit him in the ass big time. Fucking stupid piece of shit.
he’s your dad dude. ur fucked up for being happy that your dad died. See in your other post about how it’s chill after he died and it kinda feels good because he isn’t calling you nd shit is fucked up

he called you because he cared about you and it looks like for you it was more of an annoyance for you.

he gave you his inheritance so he basically loved you and you don’t

go. fucking. kys