Update: Native girl where did I go wrong?

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I’ll tag @FailedNormieManlet as per usual

Field report: Native girl sega continues

I tried to sneak in one last lay the other night with this girl who is somewhat losing interest (thought it was completely over 1 week ago)

Early that day - I suggest going to the beach over text because the weather is nice, she accepts. But then it rains so we end up going to a restaurant instead.

Date: I hold her hand and we go into the restaurant but there’s nothing to eat so we grab stuff at a store instead. Then we grab liquor and uber back to her place

The “pull”

Pt1:
well technically I’ve seen her for 2 months so it isn’t a pull. She sits on the couch across from me on Snapchat. I talk about the gym and physically pick her up, carry her around etc and then go for the make out. Which didn’t really go to French kissing, just light making out.

Pt2:
She mentions how she lost weight in her legs, so I mention how she’s probably more flexible as a result. I ask her to do the splits, then leg behind head, then I finally lift her leg up and rub my bulge on her stomach (I like flexible girls lol). She giggles

Pt3: I grab her hand and take her to the bedroom then excuse myself to the bathroom. I take 20mg tadalafil chewing the tablet since swallowing it doesn’t work for some reason. Then I go back and initiate foreplay (or atleast I thought). But she gets up to Snapchat again. We then chat and I say “you look kinda uncomfortable sitting up like that, come on chill with me” and I make out on the bed (she then turns away) so we go back to conversation. Then I reach my hands under her shirt again and she’s more receptive. BUT then she shows signs of resistance again

Pt 4: I call my friend Neil from the playingwithfire mastermind group and ask him for advice. He told me to say “wanna fuck” (which was a bad idea but his lay count is 200+) Then I followed with “its been a while since we did it so I had to ask. If theres a reason why you don't want to have sex. Its cool I will never bring it up again. She told me that it’s awkward and I should “just do it”.

At this point I’m confused. She didn’t reciprocate escalation that well which is why Neil told me to ask, but her statement implies that I could’ve made something work. OR she’s just trolling me at this point. I was confused by all of this. Then she just fell asleep with her arm wrapped around me. I felt defeated

Final Stand; Necro-Gaming
I purposefully forgot my glasses at her place to use as an excuse to meet up again another time. Necro-gaming, (a term I created): means to try and re-ignite interest in a girl you have no spark with using manipulative tactics like accidentally stealing something or leaving something with her to get a second meet.

The morning after. We kiss and she says “thanks for staying over. I don’t like to sleep alone” and I leave for work

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
I’ll tag @FailedNormieManlet as per usual

Field report: Native girl sega continues

I tried to sneak in one last lay the other night with this girl who is somewhat losing interest (thought it was completely over 1 week ago)

Early that day - I suggest going to the beach over text because the weather is nice, she accepts. But then it rains so we end up going to a restaurant instead.

Date: I hold her hand and we go into the restaurant but there’s nothing to eat so we grab stuff at a store instead. Then we grab liquor and uber back to her place

The “pull”

Pt1:
well technically I’ve seen her for 2 months so it isn’t a pull. She sits on the couch across from me on Snapchat. I talk about the gym and physically pick her up, carry her around etc and then go for the make out. Which didn’t really go to French kissing, just light making out.

Pt2:
She mentions how she lost weight in her legs, so I mention how she’s probably more flexible as a result. I ask her to do the splits, then leg behind head, then I finally lift her leg up and rub my bulge on her stomach (I like flexible girls lol). She giggles

Pt3: I grab her hand and take her to the bedroom then excuse myself to the bathroom. I take 20mg tadalafil chewing the tablet since swallowing it doesn’t work for some reason. Then I go back and initiate foreplay (or atleast I thought). But she gets up to Snapchat again. We then chat and I say “you look kinda uncomfortable sitting up like that, come on chill with me” and I make out on the bed (she then turns away) so we go back to conversation. Then I reach my hands under her shirt again and she’s more receptive. BUT then she shows signs of resistance again

Pt 4: I call my friend Neil from the playingwithfire mastermind group and ask him for advice. He told me to say “wanna fuck” (which was a bad idea but his lay count is 200+) Then I followed with “its been a while since we did it so I had to ask. If theres a reason why you don't want to have sex. Its cool I will never bring it up again. She told me that it’s awkward and I should “just do it”.

At this point I’m confused. She didn’t reciprocate escalation that well which is why Neil told me to ask, but her statement implies that I could’ve made something work. OR she’s just trolling me at this point. I was confused by all of this. Then she just fell asleep with her arm wrapped around me. I felt defeated

I purposefully forgot my glasses at her place to use as an excuse to meet up again another time. Necro-gaming, (a term I created): means to try and re-ignite interest in a girl you have no spark with using manipulative tactics like accidentally stealing something or leaving something with her to get a second meet.

The morning after. We kiss and she says “thanks for staying over. I don’t like to sleep alone” and I leave for work
You took too long with her tbh, best you can do at this point is make out with her and then put a hand on her throat and lightly choke her, if she’s into it then tell her to take her clothes off.

God I love hitting women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, thecel, qaum and 6 others
Red pill autist! :redpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
autism :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: qaum, ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
Necrogamingmaxxed or death in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, FailedNormieManlet and ROTTING
I grab her hand and take her to the bedroom then excuse myself to the bathroom. I take 20mg tadalafil chewing the tablet since swallowing it doesn’t work for some reason. Then I go back and initiate foreplay (or atleast I thought). But she gets up to Snapchat again.
this is just brutals
make out on the bed (she then turns away) so we go back to conversation. Then I reach my hands under her shirt again and she’s more receptive. BUT then she shows signs of resistance again
Brutals 2.0

What's even the point, in trying to have sex with and/or when a woman is not into it. The sex be bad.
It's such bluepilled ugly guy behavior, to have sex with a woman that is not into it.

RedPill autistic terminology. Chicks been doing the leaving stuff in his place, for long already
Leaving for work with blue balls. we all been there.

You took too long with her tbh, best you can do at this point is make out with her and then put a hand on her throat and lightly choke her, if she’s into it then tell her to take her clothes off.

God I love hitting women
this sound like a bad idea, when a guy is not good looking enough and the woman is putting up resistance

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
this sound like a bad idea, when a guy is not good looking enough and the woman is putting up resistance
If she's invited you to her room and you're both making out, then you're good looking enough for her. If you're making out with her and she starts telling you "I don't do shit like this" or some other LMR (last min resistance) then what you simply do is withdraw and act aloof and just chill on your phone or some shit and say "okay".

What OP was doing from what I read was, was that he was making out with her and wouldn't escalate it any further and would be confused why she isn't trying to fuck.

I could be reading his situation wrong though

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This could’ve worked. I know her enough that she won’t ghost me with my glasses at her place so I may have a another chance but I won’t count on it. Most likely I’ll end up at her place and nothing will happen

• +1
If she's invited you to her room and you're both making out, then you're good looking enough for her.
i agree
If you're making out with her and she starts telling you "I don't do shit like this" or some other LMR (last min resistance) then what you simply do is withdraw and act aloof and just chill on your phone or some shit and say "okay".
i agree, no point in pushing further. The question is though than, why she not into do that.
What OP was doing from what I read was, was that he was making out with her and wouldn't escalate it any further and would be confused why she isn't trying to fuck.
yeah, he needs to figure out why not.
I could be reading his situation wrong though
true that, can easily be so. Just a bunch of words with filtered by his perceptions, on a screen to describe da situations

This could’ve worked. I know her enough that she won’t ghost me with my glasses at her place so I may have a another chance but I won’t count on it. Most likely I’ll end up at her place and nothing will happen
she on the rag?

• +1
i agree

i agree, no point in pushing further. The question is though than, why she not into do that.

yeah, he needs to figure out why not.

true that, can easily be so. Just a bunch of words with filtered by his perceptions, on a screen to describe da situations

she on the rag?
Girls do that shit because girls know their trump card is sex. Once she opens her legs her power is gone. Men have commitment as their power, if you're giving her commitment and she isn't giving you sex, why would she? She's getting what she wants and has the power, so that's why they put up that resistance. Also they don't want to feel like a slut too

Girls do that shit because girls know their trump card is sex. Once she opens her legs her power is gone. Men have commitment as their power, if you're giving her commitment and she isn't giving you sex, why would she? She's getting what she wants and has the power, so that's why they put up that resistance. Also they don't want to feel like a slut too
A month ago, she was initiating sex so it could be that she’s getting it from other guys and stringing me along due to my good looks and height

A month ago, she was initiating sex so it could be that she’s getting it from other guys and stringing me along due to my good looks and height
You took too long with her and she's lost interest tbh, sometimes you just need to strike when the iron is hot. Do what I posted and if she says no, then you just gotta dump her tbh.

true, i agree with above.

the thing is though.
Above scenario, is when a woman is in control, because she is not turned on so much. When her desire for that dude is kinda meh. She not hot and heavy for him.

Ideally se is feeling so hot and heavy, that emotions and passion take her over. And she doesn't have that power, to control herself.

Only sub Chad guys, have to put up with above shit. Chad has rarely this shit going one, I guess.

true, i agree with above.

the thing is though.
Above scenario, is when a woman is in control, because she is not turned on so much. When her desire for that dude is kinda meh. She not hot and heavy for him.

Ideally se is feeling so hot and heavy, that emotions and passion take her over. And she doesn't have that power, to control herself.

Only sub Chad guys, have to put up with above shit. Chad has rarely this shit going one, I guess.

"muh chad" yes he isn't fucking chad, barely anyone is. Why should we give a fuck if chad deals with this shit or not, he needs to do what he can do and ideally improve his SMV if possible so he can be closer to chad level. She obviously doesn't feel hot and heavy because he took too long with her, so he just needs to risk it and do shit like I said. Because after this there is 0 point in him seeing her again.

"muh chad" yes he isn't fucking chad, barely anyone is. Why should we give a fuck if chad deals with this shit or not, he needs to do what he can do and ideally improve his SMV if possible so he can be closer to chad level. She obviously doesn't feel hot and heavy because he took too long with her, so he just needs to risk it and do shit like I said. Because after this there is 0 point in him seeing her again.
yeah. brutals
Maybe 2022 is gonna be our year