update on almost a year of applying minoxidil to my eyebrows.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Cointoss/Chad/Incel, buflek and 33 others
for those wondering why my eye shape changed it's because I was like 20% bodyfat in the first picture and close to 10% in the second, I store a lot of fat around my eyes.

I use a cotton pad for it, one of these:

and the form I use is diluted in alcohol.

I also tint my eyebrows by the way.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, mnbvcxz, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
side effects?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
side effects?
haven't had any besides the eyelashes growing despite no direct application and some random hairs that started sprouting on my back that I can't reach with the buzzer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: caiolindo, Allornothing and forevermirin
haven't had any besides the eyelashes growing despite no direct application and some random hairs that started sprouting on my back that I can't reach with the buzzer.
It might cause a bit of acne because it dries the skin but nothing strong.
is this because its applied topically? i heard minox has kinda serious side effects

nice eye bro. how much did u spend minoxidil for a year

• +1
is this because its applied topically? i heard minox has kinda serious side effects
the oral minox will cause all the hair in your body to grow. Most people don't have side effects with topical minox the worst thing you can get is acne or bad skin temporarly.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
it goes systemic to some extent even if you apply it topically but it's not very significant, at least I haven't noticed anything.

and the form I use is diluted in alcohol.

20240201 134412

this is the brand by the way, I've used the same kind since I started.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and forevermirin
the oral minox will cause all the hair in your body to grow. Most people don't have side effects with topical minox the worst thing you can get is acne or bad skin temporarly.
it goes systemic to some extent even if you apply it topically but it's not very significant, at least I haven't noticed anything.
what happens if you stop using? do the eyebrows thin out again?

Thought of trying latisse?
Truly mogger eye area regardless

beard and eyebrows tend to be permanent, only scalp hair falls out when you stop using it.

• +1
beard and eyebrows tend to be permanent, only scalp hair falls out when you stop using it.
does it affect scalp hair if u only use topically on brows?

Thought of trying latisse?
Truly mogger eye area regardless

not a fan of the sides.
may cause increased brown eye coloring (hyperpigmentation).

my eye color is the only thing preventing me from looking like I'm from kazakhstan (at least when I dye my hair black)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and One Rep Max
If you stop nothing happens but you need to let the hair who already grew to become permanent and it takes years. If you take the hair before it will be gone forever.
The minox will always have the same effect if you stop you will only stop stimulating hair growth of new folicules.

• +1
does it affect scalp hair if u only use topically on brows?
nah, but it does affect your brows if you use it topically on your scalp due to the amount of surface area, it will likely go systemic to a small degree from that.

• +1
If you stop nothing happens but you need to let the hair who already grew to become permanent and it takes years.
most of the hairs are likely already terminal considering how thick they are but I will continue using it for a while because the insides are still getting denser.

seanoprymaxxed

Bro minoxidil ain't do shit for me I'm so pissed. Spent so much money on that shit too.

Bro minoxidil ain't do shit for me I'm so pissed. Spent so much money on that shit too.
you can increase the absorption rate with tretinoin, and even further with micro-needling probably but the science on that is dodgy.

I use tretinoin, but haven't used it as long as minoxidil yet, and I don't micro-needle the area, maybe that's why I'm seeing gains again recently.

Will you get your eyebrows shaped?

• +1
Will you get your eyebrows shaped?
eventually, might go with micro-blading if the insides continue to refuse.

Woman2

I like those combed up style brows.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, mirrormogger and FaceandBBC
you can increase the absorption rate with tretinoin, and even further with micro-needling probably but the science on that is dodgy.

I use tretinoin, but haven't used it as long as minoxidil yet, and I don't micro-needle the area, maybe that's why I'm seeing gains again recently.
I dermarolled alongside using the minox for 6-7 months, I just gave it up recently. I might look into the tret thing but icl I'm done putting chemicals on my face fr. Don't wanna add more shit to my face.

Still gonna dermaroll tho

seanoprymaxxed
last time I said we looked similar I was told I was coping.

some of my irl friends say I look like archer.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and marek937
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
Lemme guess you also have lip fillers ???

@Xangsane this guy is frauding ethnic features you have to say something

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
how long till they become permanent?
same with eyelashes also permanent?

how long till they become permanent?
same with eyelashes also permanent?
you can tell by the size of the hair but give it a few years.

eyelashes are permanent too, or tend to be.

you looked chinese in the first picture
I'm still the proud forum mongolian.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and appealmaxed
you can tell by the size of the hair but give it a few years.

I'm still the proud forum mongolian.
so after using for like 2-3 years you think eyelashes and eyebrows will both be terminal and permanent?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
also how often do you think them? every 3 weeks.
i need to make mine slightly tbh cos minox made them very dark. idk if i can tint such dark hair lighter tho.

is it true that if you stop taking it you loose all ur gains?

What brand of minox are you using? Regaine? Kirkland? Spill za beans

also how often do you think them? every 3 weeks.
i need to make mine slightly tbh cos minox made them very dark. idk if i can tint such dark hair lighter tho.
every month and a half or so, I allow my own color to get through it because it looks more natural, it tends to look off the first week every time I re-tint them but maybe I should just get a lighter dye.

is it true that if you stop taking it you loose all ur gains?
only for the scalp.

not a fan of the sides.

my eye color is the only thing preventing me from looking like I'm from kazakhstan (at least when I dye my hair black)
Send full fscr

Is that German? I can't get that shit nigga!

Have you noticed a difference in your beard?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I'm 99% sure modern microplastics and pollution create issues in DNA expression, you were meant to naturally have the eyebrows in pic #2 but due to the circumstances I mentioned their expression was limited until Minoxidil was brought in.

The follicles are there but they aren't thickening or growing correctly due to environmental damage.
If we lived in the pre-industrial age you would have had #2 eyebrows since adulthood naturally.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 51465
I'm 99% sure modern microplastics and pollution create issues in DNA expression, you were meant to naturally have the eyebrows in pic #2 but due to the circumstances I mentioned their expression was limited until Minoxidil was brought in.
my mother naturally has shitty eyebrows, I also inherited her haircolor.

minoxidil might've pulled the genes I have from my father out of dormancy, but I also have the genes for shit eyebrows.

I've been applying it to some spots in my beard and it hasn't done jackshit from what I can tell.
Does your beard look similar to mine after 4-5 days no shave I'm trying to thicken up some spots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129-130502.png
    Screenshot_20240129-130502.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0