Update on bimax probably gonna dip and go with ramieri or so

O

one job away

Kraken
Not liking my plan. Less than a month left until surgery date.

The bimax was covered by health care but what does it do for me if it doesn’t get me the results I want?

The current plan is 5mm lower jaw 4mm upper jaw 1mm downgraft. Slight ccw. 5 mm genio.

I know I need something like 7-8mm lower jaw 3-4mm upper jaw and maximum 3mm genio. I already have a strong chin.

Gonna think about it the weekend and then decide.

The plan isn’t that far off. It’s just that I need those extra 3-4mm lower jaw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Either your plan or your surgeons plan will result in wrong occlusion. Think about that. You can't just arbitrarily change the lower jaw position relative to the upper jaw like that.

Get your healthcare bimax (I am jelly, sure is fun hearing all this praise of OUR WONDERFUL NHS and having to pay out of pocket) and use the vast sum of money you save for a small amount of filler to improve your jawline if you still believe it's necessary.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 6764
Either your plan or your surgeons plan will result in wrong occlusion. Think about that. You can't just arbitrarily change the lower jaw position relative to the upper jaw like that.

Get your healthcare bimax (I am jelly, sure is fun hearing all this praise of OUR WONDERFUL NHS and having to pay out of pocket) and use the vast sum of money you save for a small amount of filler to improve your jawline if you still believe it's necessary.
The thing is ramieir said to me once he gonna move my teeth first. Decompensate 3mm then move my maxilla 3 mm. So a total of 6mm. Or 4-7

Rn I’m surgery first. Basicly no decompensation before. So I’m 4-5. rn