Update On Dowden V2 Appliance

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
In this video I go over my plans for the Dowden V2 Appliance

@Chadelite @Don't Forget to mew @OOGABOOGA @Extra Chromosome @GetThatBread @Rift678 @Bobbu flay @Chintuck22 @Lorsss @Leo0509 @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Fuk @so_cold97 @Titbot @Rob Paul'sHeight @BlackPillChad @her @Yoyome99 @Averagecel @Maxillacel @Darkstrand @GarixTheChad @MaxxedOut @BigBoy @Ritalincel @facemaxxed @LordNorwood @Golden Glass @Dogs @ZyzzReincarnate @GoMadAndSTFU @athnico @brutal_blackpill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, SoyGune, Leforrt3000 and 9 others
Already a chad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope, herring and Luke LLL
:feelsrope:Didnt tag me

• So Sad
Reactions: 000
tag me next time I need this top tier looksmax content

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
tag me next time I need this top tier looksmax content
Its a load of bs anyway
Tooth anchored facepulling is just gonna fuck you up cba even explaining

Its a load of bs anyway
Tooth anchored facepulling is just gonna fuck you up cba even explaining
It's not tooth anchored

Neck brace pain inc.
Especially with twink neck

Then its tooth anchored.
There's nothing anchored to the teeth. It's not bone anchored because it isn't screwed into the palate. I wouldn't even say it's anchored to anything because I doesn't need anchoring. When you do mewing the tongue is pushing against the palate, you don't say the tongue is tooth anchored.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
high iq. mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
sexy voice OP ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik and Luke LLL
does the reverse pull headgear even set the mandible backwards if it's bone borne? the mandible would follow the maxilla either way unless it's only pushing the upper teeth

does the reverse pull headgear even set the mandible backwards if it's bone borne? the mandible would follow the maxilla either way unless it's only pushing the upper teeth
I don’t think it matters if it’s bone borne or not, but people kept crying about the other puller so I changed it in this design.

Just curious, are doing this just to get to top 0.0001% looks or do you genuinely feel you're ugly?

Just curious, are doing this just to get to top 0.0001% looks or do you genuinely feel you're ugly?
I just like making stuff tbh