Update on eye color opinion

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Eye color is insignificant for looks or attractiveness as long as it fits your face but for a lot of people there's a bias component where they prefer blue eyes because of cultural reasons & rarity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, zoomertrader, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zoomertrader, germanlooks and 7 others
Eye color is insignificant for looks or attractiveness as long as it fits your face but for a lot of people there's a bias component where they prefer blue eyes because of cultural reasons & rarity.
Green eyes mog blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zoomertrader, WenomWenom and 2 others
Eye color is insignificant for looks or attractiveness
No it’s not it’s been shown that lighter eyes (where you can see the iris and limbal ring) are correlated with youthfulness

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WenomWenom and Deleted member 7098
Eye color can only really be a halo if it's striking. Most people I see have dull blue eyes, it's only a rare few that have those blue eyes that pierce through your soul.

Giga-Coper detected; eyes are a huge halo on overall attractiveness. Especially in people with a darker complexion, a striking eye color makes a huge difference. (i.e. Jeremy Meeks)

Here are a few pictures of people that went from Hollywood Star to normie just by changing their eye color:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zoomertrader, Real and 5 others
Giga-Coper detected; eyes are a huge halo on overall attractiveness. Especially in people with a darker complexion, a striking eye color makes a huge difference. (i.e. Jeremy Meeks)

Here are a few pictures of people that went from Hollywood Star to normie just by changing their eye color:

I see it coming... some mentally ill copers will post pictures of subhuman incels with blue eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, zoomertrader and 5 others

the examples are people where it's basically needed for their phenotype. If you morphed people with brown eyes to blue 4/5 times it'll look just as uncanny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and KeepGrinding

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Eyebrows and eye colour are the most important parts of the eye area jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
I saw a 5’5, recessed, small framed, obese cashier the other day. Had amazingly bright a10s. Ice blue. Made him look like a heavenly angel.

1/1000 color, and he had a wavy perm too. He definitely slayed

why do people keep coping so hard on this one :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Danish_Retard
For nonwhites:
Light eyes are a HUGE benefit
Dark eyes are a minimal detriment

For whites:
Light eyes are a minimal benefit
Dark eyes are a HUGE detriment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Real and Deleted member 2729
Hollywood Star to normie just by changing their eye color:
he's still a chad regardless of the eye color and it didn't change his smv much
I see it coming... some mentally ill copers will post pictures of subhuman incels with blue eyes.
very recently I saw a Stacy (22yo) friend of mine on instagram with a sightly less attractive guy with prey but blue eyes. she could literally choose any tall chad with hunter eyes from the region but choose this mid-high tier normie, why? blue eyes are really rare in Portugal specially in that area so I believe that:

Blue eyes don't change your smv per se but are the reason why a girl will choose you over someone else. When a female can choose their son's eye color, she will always choose blue (or green).
For nonwhites:
Light eyes are a HUGE benefit
Dark eyes are a minimal detriment

For whites:
Light eyes are a minimal benefit
Dark eyes are a HUGE detriment
it is true but light eyes may still be important for whites. Leo di Caprio wouldn't be the same if he had dark eyes