Update on gym girl!

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Edit: why the laughs guys? What part is funny?
So she didn’t call me today even though it seemed to me that she was interested. I went in the gym, worked out. Saw her talking to guys and laughing. That was pretty disappointing tbh.

So I finished my workout, went out and when I started saying “God! Why is this happening again? Am I worse than other men?” I heard her calling my name in the alley. Bitch was stalking me JFL. So we walked a little bit together. She asked me how old I was, I told her, then she told me her age. She told me I looked very jewish. Then she asked me “do you love anyone?” I said “maybe” she said “who?” I said “I’m not going to tell you” with a smirk, she said “probably some little girl right?” I said “not gonna tell you”. Then I needed to cross the street and she said “fine, you Jew!” playfully. And I left.

I felt pretty awkward, but I handled it half way good. The day wasn’t completely fucked as I thought it was.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13, sorrowfulsad, RichardSpencel and 25 others
No offence OP, but that is the most autistic interaction I have ever heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Golgo13, sorrowfulsad and 23 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 11604, antiantifa and 2 others
"Fine, you jew"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Htobrother, HangingGlory and 14 others
f71.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, LocalDanger, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
Tenor 12

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loko88, Pubertymaxxer3, gamma and 1 other person
anakin skywalker hate GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and .*my*.
Bbc0d3bd96bf04073e0fa4c67c46fa40
????

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 10913, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
It’s over. If girls aren’t walking up to you asking why you workout so much and you have a nice body it’s over...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and .*my*.
Yes. This is perfect.
I'm ass sexual. Pref white girls as well but will fuck any girl for one night stand or friends with benefits (assuming hot or has a medium ass) beggars can't be choosers (unless chad)

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Patient A
jewish

its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 10913, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
She was laughing though

This sound like insult “fine, you Jew!”... or maybe she is jew.. why would she ask that thing? Unless she hates jew.. or she is jew.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Patient A, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
This sound like insult “fine, you Jew!”... or maybe she is jew.. why would she ask that thing? Unless she hates jew.. or she is jew.
Hates jews more than likely. But why would she be talking to me though?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Pubertymaxxer3
What normal non autistic person asks a stranger if he is a jew or says he looks jewish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Howl, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
She even asked me if she can take pictures of me. She said she was a photographer.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
What normal non autistic person asks a stranger if he is a jew or says he looks jewish?
Who cares? I’m here happy that someone likes me.

• +1
She even asked me if she can take pictures of me. She said she was a photographer.

That means she was attracted to you.. but when you did not simp for her.. She get mad and tried to come with some stupid insult to make her feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, gamma and .*my*.
That means she was attracted to you.. but when you did not simp for her.. She get mad and tried to come with some stupid insult to make her feel better.
Yeah I think so. So far I did almost everything correctly. I can be an ass but I can’t be a simp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Patient A, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
I was awkward af and didn’t make plans so that was a mistake. Should’ve set a date.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Patient A, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Sounds like what an autist would think a normal convo is like in his head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Pubertymaxxer3 and gamma
Sounds like what an autist would think a normal convo is like in his head.
Dude I haven’t done this much before. Are you any better?

• +1
please tell me you didn't actually make anti semitic comments to some random normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I believe you because you're 6'3.5
If I was there, she'd look past me.

• JFL
Reactions: Golgo13
Where are you from OP?
@IwantToLooksMaxx

so she called you a jew and a pedo in one small interaction.

over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and .*my*.
Girls don’t talk like that

prob a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
was she becky?

Edit: why the laughs guys? What part is funny?
So she didn’t call me today even though it seemed to me that she was interested. I went in the gym, worked out. Saw her talking to guys and laughing. That was pretty disappointing tbh.

So I finished my workout, went out and when I started saying “God! Why is this happening again? Am I worse than other men?” I heard her calling my name in the alley. Bitch was stalking me JFL. So we walked a little bit together. She asked me how old I was, I told her, then she told me her age. She told me I looked very jewish. Then she asked me “do you love anyone?” I said “maybe” she said “who?” I said “I’m not going to tell you” with a smirk, she said “probably some little girl right?” I said “not gonna tell you”. Then I needed to cross the street and she said “fine, you Jew!” playfully. And I left.

I felt pretty awkward, but I handled it half way good. The day wasn’t completely fucked as I thought it was.
bro . this is like basic friendliness. she sounds like a weirdo no one speaks like that irl