[UPDATE ON JIMENAFISH BUMBLE EXPERIMENT] Does anyone have any images of average-looking white foids I can use for a Bumble experiment?

Who do you think is more likely to LTR a HQNP Chadlite or Chad?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
TO ALL FDS LURKERS: SWALLOW THE JIMENAPILL

I'd like to get some images of an average-looking white foid I can use for a Bumble experiment.

The aim for this experiment is to see if she'd match with as many Chadlites and Chads as Jimena (my HQNPmaxxed educationmaxxed Stacylite foidfish), and if she gets a high proportion of quality, non-sexual messages in comparison to low-effort, sexual messages:

Here's Jimena:

She managed to get 800 likes within 5 days so far. A lot of her matches were Chadlites and even some Chads; most of these men were non-sexual and very respectful towards her. There was even a North Atlantid Chad who talked about some pretty non-NT, non-sexual things to her while sending her longish messages. This means Jimena is very likely to end up LTRing at least a high-tier Chadlite, and has likely blown out all her other female competitors out of the water.

She did, however, get a couple of HTNs who send her sexual messages, which I ignored. Of course foids would be bombarded by such messages, but Jimena only received messages like these from 5 of her matches (she matched with about 100 people).

Remember that a woman's value is based on the level of man she can get into a committed LTR with, not the value of man she can simply hook up or have an FwB with.

I'd like to obtain some images of an average-looking foid, and observe the quality of her matches and the messages she'd get. The bio will be pretty passive-aggressive, would have typical foid interests and the classic foidish like "NO HOOKUPS, fed up of being played swipe left if you want casual xoxo". This foid would have a typical meme tier university degree (English Lit) and would have a typical body count for a foid in 2022. She is just like any other foid out there.

I will be posting a full thread comparing the two results very soon. The results would enrage the FDScels. If only they could be more like Jimena, they'd live their dream of LTRing a Chad.

How well do you think they'd do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday, 444 and 9 others
Just stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Lygodactylus and BoneDensity
I'd like to get some images of an average-looking white foid I can use for a Bumble experiment.

The aim for this experiment is to see if she'd match with as many Chadlites and Chads as Jimena (my HQNPmaxxed educationmaxxed Stacylite foidfish), and if she gets a high proportion of quality, non-sexual messages in comparison to low-effort, sexual messages:

Here's Jimena:
View attachment 1651311

She managed to get 800 likes within 5 days so far. A lot of her matches were Chadlites and even some Chads; most of these men were non-sexual and very respectful towards her. There was even a North Atlantid Chad who talked about some pretty non-NT, non-sexual things to her while sending her longish messages. This means Jimena is very likely to end up LTRing at least a high-tier Chadlite, and has likely blown out all her other female competitors out of the water.

She did, however, get a couple of HTNs who send her sexual messages, which I ignored. Of course foids would be bombarded by such messages, but Jimena only received messages like these from 5 of her matches (she matched with about 100 people).

Remember that a woman's value is based on the level of man she can get into a committed LTR with, not the value of man she can simply hook up or have an FwB with.

I'd like to obtain some images of an average-looking foid, and observe the quality of her matches and the messages she'd get. The bio will be pretty passive-aggressive, would have typical foid interests and the classic foidish like "NO HOOKUPS, fed up of being played swipe left if you want casual xoxo". This foid would have a typical meme tier university degree (English Lit) and would have a typical body count for a foid in 2022. She is just like any other foid out there.

I will be posting a full thread comparing the two results very soon. The results would enrage the FDScels. If only they could be more like Jimena, they'd live their dream of LTRing a Chad.

what is typial foid bodycount

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what is typial foid bodycount
Let's assume the following for this experiment:

Average foid: 15
Jimena: 0

This will be a bitter blackpill to swallow for all the complaining roasties on r/Hinge, r/dating and r/FDS, who complain they can't get dreamy yuppie Chad or Chadlite to commit.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Let's assume the following for this experiment:

Average foid: 15
Jimena: 0
ask ur sister what her friend's bodycounts are and if they lie about it

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
ask ur sister what her friend's bodycounts are and if they lie about it
I'll ask her, but all I know is that her body count is 2.

Also:
This will be a bitter blackpill to swallow for all the complaining roasties on r/Hinge, r/dating and r/FDS, who complain they can't get dreamy yuppie Chad or Chadlite to commit.

Who do you think is more likely to get Chad? Jimena or the average foid?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Richard_Hungwell and Amexmaxx
I'll ask her, but all I know is that her body count is 2.

Also:

Who do you think is more likely to get Chad? Jimena or the average foid?
jimena is dressed less primal, looks less primal and is above avg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri and Xangsane
jimena is dressed less primal, looks less primal and is above avg
Jimena got some Henry Cavill masc prettyboy chad to message her a bunch of non-sexual long paragraphs to her :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

most of her matches were non-sexual to her. She got about 100 matches, only 5 HTNs were sexual.

Here is her average match:

This man would be 24, 6'0, white, ecto-mesomorph and has a Bachelor's degree.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Richard_Hungwell, Amexmaxx and 2 others
Tagging people from the last Jimenafish thread:
@Lawton88 @Danish_Retard @Sigmamale @mulattomaxxer @EdouardManlet @thereallegend @jewcel @O'Pry Reincarnation @188centimetres @Magical Apple @duck @bobjoe3456 @Serial Mogger @demorph1111 @Leonardo DiCaprio @CFW432 @VenomGT3 @currylightskin @rdsky @Salieri @roflcoper

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
This tinder study is useless. Do one on ethnic chads :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, Racky and 2 others
This tinder study is useless. Do one on ethnic chads :Comfy:
I will do so.
It would be funny if FDScels lurked and saw this post. That'll blackpill them good time.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 14160
I will do so.
It would be funny if FDScels lurked and saw this post. That'll blackpill them good time.
Do you have any high psl young ethnics in mind tbh :feelsbadman:. Barely any now that I think about it

• +1
I can dm you pics but don’t want to post here

• +1
Wait did you swipe on men or did the men add you without you doing anything

• +1
Wait did you swipe on men or did the men add you without you doing anything
This was a foidfish I used.
I swiped right on any man who was at least 4.5 PSL and didn't look like a low-class chav in order to match with them.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
I have no clue what’s going on every time I click on your threads

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, SadLivwr, Oberyn and 2 others
I'm comparing Bumble results for a HQNP Stacylite fish VS an average foidfish.
I'm comparing the quality of matches and messages they get, and how many of them are casual/sexual in nature.
This would be a brutal blackpill for FDS lurkers that moan about how they can't get Chad to commit.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yes finally the new banger xangsane thread. my favorite part of the day

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, BoneDensity and Xangsane
You deserve a doctorate in Incelmatics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexAP, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Yes finally the new banger xangsane thread. my favorite part of the day
Thank you!
I'm comparing Bumble results for a HQNP Stacylite fish VS an average foidfish.
I'm comparing the quality of matches and messages they get, and how many of them are casual/sexual in nature.
This would be a brutal blackpill for FDS lurkers that moan about how they can't get Chad to commit.
Jimena's doing really well with Chadlites and Chads. All Chadlites and Chads she matched with did not send her any sexual message; some even sent her some nice long hobbies/interests messages.

@FDS lurkers: be more like Jimena if you so desperately want Chad to commit.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Average looking white female is going to get a lot more sexual stuff from Chadlites and HTNs as they think their looks will justify it. I would like to see the difference in the messages if the female is a 5/10 or a 6/10 though.

• +1
Average looking white female is going to get a lot more sexual stuff from Chadlites and HTNs as they think their looks will justify it. I would like to see the difference in the messages if the female is a 5/10 or a 6/10 though.
what do you rate Jimena?

I think that would indeed be the case with an average-looking white female. Jimena got NO sexual messages from Chadlites or Chads, and most HTNs. About 5 HTNs sent her casual/sexual stuff.

On my grannyfish, Joyce, she got mostly sexual messages from good-looking men. This proves that Jimena has FAR higher value then an older woman, despite both being educationmaxxed and careermaxxed:

Instead, Chadlites and Chads sent her solid, hobby-based and interest-based messages. Some of them were paragraphs long.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
what do you rate Jimena?

I think that would indeed be the case with an average-looking white female. Jimena got NO sexual messages from Chadlites or Chads, and most HTNs. About 5 HTNs sent her casual/sexual stuff.

On my grannyfish, Joyce, she got mostly sexual messages from good-looking men. This proves that Jimena has FAR higher value then an older woman, despite both being educationmaxxed and careermaxxed:

Instead, Chadlites and Chads sent her solid, hobby-based and interest-based messages. Some of them were paragraphs long.

I rate her as one of those females that is right where a Stacylite transfers to a full fledge Stacy but I am a HQP female liking guy now that I know what it means. I know most HQNP lovers would have her a full Stacy easily.

• +1
I rate her as one of those females that is right where a Stacylite transfers to a full fledge Stacy but I am a HQP female liking guy now that I know what it means. I know most HQNP lovers would have her a full Stacy easily.
My whalefish on the other hand is getting normies to send her sexual messages on Hinge :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: she's subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Pm the non nt messages from the north alantid chad. I am curious what he had to say.

• +1
Pm the non nt messages from the north alantid chad. I am curious what he had to say.
How do you think the normie foid would fare compared to jimena?

How do you think the normie foid would fare compared to jimena?
She would get utterly obliterated. I think if you are hqnp normie foid you can definitely get HTN to commit.

• +1
She would get utterly obliterated. I think if you are hqnp normie foid you can definitely get HTN to commit.
I got sent two foids: one that's more primal and the other one more HQNP. I'm using the more primal-looking foid with these details:

"I'd like to obtain some images of an average-looking foid, and observe the quality of her matches and the messages she'd get. The bio will be pretty passive-aggressive, would have typical foid interests and the classic foidish like "NO HOOKUPS, fed up of being played swipe left if you want casual xoxo". This foid would have a typical meme tier university degree (English Lit) and would have a typical body count for a foid in 2022. She is just like any other foid out there."

How do you think she'd fare based on this given piece of information

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I think she'd match with maybe 3 chadlites or chads, all of whom don't want anything serious with her.

• +1
I got sent two foids: one that's more primal and the other one more HQNP. I'm using the more primal-looking foid with these details:

"I'd like to obtain some images of an average-looking foid, and observe the quality of her matches and the messages she'd get. The bio will be pretty passive-aggressive, would have typical foid interests and the classic foidish like "NO HOOKUPS, fed up of being played swipe left if you want casual xoxo". This foid would have a typical meme tier university degree (English Lit) and would have a typical body count for a foid in 2022. She is just like any other foid out there."

How do you think she'd fare based on this given piece of information
The primal one will still get sexual messages with that bio I predict

• +1
The primal one will still get sexual messages with that bio I predict
I agree. Most men would think she's not worth it, so would ignore the "no hookups" bit and send her casual messages anyway. Why do average foids love to put "no hookups" on a bloody Tinder profile? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
I agree. Most men would think she's not worth it, so would ignore the "no hookups" bit and send her casual messages anyway. Why do average foids love to put "no hookups" on a bloody Tinder profile? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
They are delusionmaxxed. It's to be expected from a bumble or a hinge user but from a tinder user is outrageous.

• +1
Same it takes me fucking long time to understand all the weird vocabulary. Who is jimena? What does she prove? Why FDScels get mad at jimena?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Xangsane
They are delusionmaxxed. It's to be expected from a bumble or a hinge user but from a tinder user is outrageous.
My whalefish on Hinge has a "no hookups" line but she's still getting hookup or casual requests from normies :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Same it takes me fucking long time to understand with all the weird vocabulary. Who is jimena? What does she prove? Why FDScels get mad at jimena?
Jimena: HQNP Stacylite who is educationmaxxed with good hobbies, pleasant and a very low body count of 0.

FDScels want to LTR Chad, and complain that Chads won't commit. Jimena gets lots of non-sexual, hobby-based and interest-based messages from Chadlites and Chads. Hence FDScels would get mad at foids like her.

Why can't foids be more like Jimena? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Oberyn

Here's Jimena:
View attachment 1651311

nigga do experiments with guys cuz we;re guys not foids the fuck are we supposed to do with this info :feelsuhh::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Xangsane
nigga do experiments with guys cuz we;re guys not foids the fuck are we supposed to do with this info :feelsuhh::lul:
It's for FDS and reddit lurkers. I want to give foid lurkers like @SwedishMeatball the cold hard truth.

Plus it's good entertainment to laugh at female delusion.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Lygodactylus
0 bodycount at 24? Better luck finding a unicorn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, FrameMogger and Xangsane
Jimena literally looks full white

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
0 bodycount at 24? Better luck finding a unicorn
Jimena is basically a high value woman, so that's why she was designed in such a way.

• +1