Update on linking the girl

deceit

deceit

Iron
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Posts
178
Reputation
80
I was going to dip from the meeting spot and as I waa leaving she saw me so I was forced to stay. She is a mtb and at first it was okay I larped political views same as her but it was rly hot and my tinted sunscreen started smudging from me sweating cause i was nervous. I was with her 3 hours to touch no kiss basically waste of time. How do I make a move?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
When you meet her next time immediately eat her ass
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal
When you meet her next time immediately eat her ass
I need real advice. And there wont be a next time for this girl once they meet up with me they tend to start texting weird and block 2 days after. Im really chopped without dark lighting and good angles..
 

Similar threads

Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
1
Views
31
BecomingX
BecomingX
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
21
Views
70
V1P3R
V1P3R
Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
43
Crimx991
Crimx991
tebbel
Replies
5
Views
38
tebbel
tebbel
jwekwwsg
Replies
0
Views
17
jwekwwsg
jwekwwsg

Users who are viewing this thread

  • freakb0b69
  • FunnyVALENTINE
Back
Top