Update on my bimax journey

O

one job away

Kraken
Today was the last official consultation. Me and the doctor who plans it stay in contact via telephone tho.

We talked a bit about the plan and I’m glad we did some soft tissue prediction. It’s not a good visual indicator at all but it said my upper lip which is already WAY past where it should be would have been projected 3 mm more.

I said I have a bad feeling about this and showed him a comparisons of a morph and the original showing him that I didn’t want the lip to move as its already the reason why I look recessed.

So now we stay in contact. He will change the plan accordingly. It’s about 1 1/2 months until my surgery.

I will be hosptialized for 3-5 days

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 19317 and 1 other person
godspeed brother

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and one job away
Are you takling about upper lip protrusion, or that it’s too forward for your lower jaw and lip?

nigger can u dm me i wanna go thru ur bimax journey with u on discord this is inspiring as fuck, can't dm u with ur settings

Are you takling about upper lip protrusion, or that it’s too forward for your lower jaw and lip?
Yeah. I have a slight recession in the jaws which is close to normal. However that’s minor and wouldn’t justify a bimax. The issue why I look very recessed is due to my protruding upper lip.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rinkendinken and Deleted member 16371
nigger can u dm me i wanna go thru ur bimax journey with u on discord this is inspiring as fuck, can't dm u with ur settings
Ask in here. That’s why I make the threads. If people have questions about it from someone who is actually on the path.

But I would say it doesn’t really matter what I say. My experience has been far different from anything I’ve read here. I think that’s a great take away from my journey threads. In the end you just gotta know what you want. And be honest about it. Everyone’s journey will be different. Also being educated in what bimax can affect is a great plus. Your doc knows about all the shit but he doesn’t know what matters to you. Addressing things that you feel are important is a MUST. But that requires knowledge in the first place. But it’s your Face. Don’t take chances there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
Ask in here. That’s why I make the threads. If people have questions about it from someone who is actually on the path.

But I would say it doesn’t really matter what I say. My experience has been far different from anything I’ve read here. I think that’s a great take away from my journey threads. In the end you just gotta know what you want. And be honest about it. Everyone’s journey will be different. Also being educated in what bimax can affect is a great plus. Your doc knows about all the shit but he doesn’t know what matters to you. Addressing things that you feel are important is a MUST. But that requires knowledge in the first place. But it’s your Face. Don’t take chances there
Dude I just looked at your bimax plans. Is that movement enough to even make one good looking or will you need implants after? And no genio for you? I definitely need it.

Dude I just looked at your bimax plans. Is that movement enough to even make one good looking or will you need implants after? And no genio for you? I definitely need it.
It’s 8.7 mm in the plans. That’s quite a lot. Probably gonna go 8mm tho

Ofc some people need 1cm+ in total with genio but not me.

The good thing is the plan was made with my Morphs in mind. The morphs are done out of a jutting position so I know pretty much where my chin is gonna end up. It’s a huge difference lookswise

I have a very strong chin so no no genio. I talked to someone who wanted to give me genio but I don’t think its the right path for me.

• +1
It’s 8.7 mm in the plans. That’s quite a lot. Probably gonna go 8mm tho

Ofc some people need 1cm+ in total with genio but not me.

The good thing is the plan was made with my Morphs in mind. The morphs are done out of a jutting position so I know pretty much where my chin is gonna end up. It’s a huge difference lookswise

I have a very strong chin so no no genio. I talked to someone who wanted to give me genio but I don’t think its the right path for me.
Interesting. So you morphed what you wanted then had the surgeon try and re animate that with a CBCT scan movements is that right? Also are you getting any CCW

Interesting. So you morphed what you wanted then had the surgeon try and re animate that with a CBCT scan movements is that right? Also are you getting any CCW
I wrote about it in my past thread I think.

It wasn’t exactly like that since my docs changed but overall you could say yes, That’s how we do it. It’s not an issue as I was always upfront with being unhappy about my looks.

• +1
I wrote about it in my past thread I think.

It wasn’t exactly like that since my docs changed but overall you could say yes, That’s how we do it. It’s not an issue as I was always upfront with being unhappy about my looks.
Dude I need to dm you or discord you or something about this to show you where I'm at currently can you please dm me it won't let me

• +1
Reactions: one job away
So the thing is my doctor Switched so the new doctor just made SOME plan which was pretty onpoint with what I wanted anyways.

We met multiple times and I send him my morphs. We talked about issues I have and things that I care about.

We measured my jut and I explained to him that my jut is roughly equal to the morphs. He orients himself after those.

• +1
Dude I need to dm you or discord you or something about this to show you where I'm at currently can you please dm me it won't let me
Dmed you

• +1
Yeah. I have a slight recession in the jaws which is close to normal. However that’s minor and wouldn’t justify a bimax. The issue why I look very recessed is due to my protruding upper lip.
What ethnicity are you?

can you DM your plan?

can you DM your plan?
Not yet finished. The last time we talked it was
Pog 8.7mm forward, 3.1mm down
Teeth 11/21 5.5mm forward and some mm down

Some CCW rotation but don’t know how much

But I said I wanted like 8mm Pog forward.

3.1mm is perfect height so ima keep that.

Biggest issue is the upper lip so it’s not finished I don’t want it to move but insane it filled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
What is your pheno btw? I think you lean more med as you have dark hair and tanned skin like many italians and not the pale skin and blonde hair other germans have.

Today was the last official consultation. Me and the doctor who plans it stay in contact via telephone tho.

We talked a bit about the plan and I’m glad we did some soft tissue prediction. It’s not a good visual indicator at all but it said my upper lip which is already WAY past where it should be would have been projected 3 mm more.

I said I have a bad feeling about this and showed him a comparisons of a morph and the original showing him that I didn’t want the lip to move as its already the reason why I look recessed.

So now we stay in contact. He will change the plan accordingly. It’s about 1 1/2 months until my surgery.

I will be hosptialized for 3-5 daysC
Can you write me a pm?