Update on No Chair No Bed

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
I still have my No chair streak, but due to feeling ill i slept on the bed to investigate if it was the floor sleeping or not that caused it. It was probably a cold from my no-shoe streak combined with sensitivity to a blanket and dirty room. Took care of that and now I'm good.

Funny thing is, my muscle spams and little of the back pain from the kyphosis are back after I switched back to the bed. So I definitely know floor sleeping works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, BrahminBoss and PseudoMaxxer
wdym no bed no chair, how is that a looksmax?

I still have my No chair streak, but due to feeling ill i slept on the bed to investigate if it was the floor sleeping or not that caused it. It was probably a cold from my no-shoe streak combined with sensitivity to a blanket and dirty room. Took care of that and now I'm good.

Funny thing is, my muscle spams and little of the back pain from the kyphosis are back after I switched back to the bed. So I definitely know floor sleeping works.
Do you really have kyphosis?

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Kyphosis

A forward rounding of the back.
Hunchback (kyphosis) usually refers to an abnormally curved spine. It's most common in older women and often related to osteoporosis.

This is not something a Tyrone has. Tyrone has a straight and strong back