Update on the success situation about that looksmatch foid

moustachesach

moustachesach

Iron
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Posts
85
Reputation
53
Ye little update since a week ago for you guys. And thanks for the support.

Im currently abroad on holiday but ive learnt that when I get back the girl who found me insanely attractive last time said and started planning with C and T to meet up with me and ask me out eventually,

Im hyped cause in the last years I've had one good relationship and since then I made the mistake if giving in to a hypergamous ltb:feelswhy: which ended horrible ofc
 
i dont think this is a looksmax.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notcel and pinterest

Similar threads

britishbomber
Looksmax Looksmatch?
Replies
8
Views
38
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
daboenjoyer
Replies
7
Views
77
daboenjoyer
daboenjoyer
lerty9984
Replies
14
Views
75
Vrowding
Vrowding
bigwaldii
Replies
0
Views
25
bigwaldii
bigwaldii
khrome
Replies
4
Views
22
cancsrs
cancsrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top