Update: Psych ward

L

Lebgfinal

User
Im not even suicidal, people just think im crazy.
I did so many mistakes, guilt and fear of missing out is completely fucking my brain out.
I cant live normally, and nothing makes me happy. Its like im stuck in a curse where there no escape.
Every day i wake up and i do nothing. My looks are a part of the reason but its more than that. Its like nothing is worth it, doing anything is useless. People told me to give up for years, they told me i was too ugly for anything. I listened to these people, and it made my life worse. Looking back at what i posted, i was a normal kid and people here made fun of me so much, it made me so insecure. I felt so bad.
I wouldnt do it again, i understand my mistakes. I understand I was stupid for posting my face here. I just need to move on and do my life with my looks. Even if im ugly.
I just cant keep living like this.
People makes fun of me for it, i just want to say that, I am sorry.
I am sorry for the people i made fun of, im sorry for all the hateful threads i did.
I just want to be happy again.
And for the people here, I hope whatever you do is worth it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, i_love_roosters, moreroidsmoredates and 22 others
For anyone reading this thinking its funny to keep bullying me. You can. You can make fun of me if you want. I dont think it would change much in the end. And i couldnt care either.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
You should put this into a song I think it would be pretty cool. I mean this genuinely I started reading ur post and ended up rapping it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, yen, hallo and 1 other person
I just wanted to clear up myself, i did threads making fun of people, and people made fun of me too.
But its been years and I think ive learned my lesson. I am sorry for making these threads.
I shouldnt have made fun of these kids on hamza server, i just wanted attention.
I was stupid. I apologize.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Orvka381, Pogin_chan and 4 others
You should put this into a song I think it would be pretty cool. I mean this genuinely I started reading ur post and ended up rapping it.
I appreciate the feedback

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, CarrotMaxxer and <6PSLcel
@The False Prophet OP’s head has been legit destroyed hard by the lookspill cuz some trolls used his face Brootal.

Lebgfinal ngl u may have other issues I suspect u may have ocd

• +1
Reactions: greywind, moreroidsmoredates, The False Prophet and 1 other person
You're not crazy that's just what they tell you to invalidate your perception of the way things really are

Wishing the best for you bro.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Tabula Rasa, Aero and 3 others
dont worry bro your gonna make it 💯💪

@The False Prophet OP’s head has been legit destroyed hard by the lookspill cuz some trolls used his face Brootal.

Ngl thats not really what makes me crazy.
I wont lie saying it doesnt affect me but Ive been feeling like shit for years, and having someone edit my face to make me look deformed then having people reacting to that is to be expected.
The problem is not that he uses or makes fun of my face but the fact he is stealing my identity (being a crime).
Thats it.
But yeah i have other problems. This dballz troll just adds onto my list of problems.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ElTruecel
any plans for "ascending" ?
I just want to be happy
I dont believe in ascension
My life can get better but it will never be an ascension

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and <6PSLcel
@ElTruecel I just feel too ugly to do anything with my life.
Thats what been stopping me.
I dont know what to do

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
@ElTruecel I just feel too ugly to do anything with my life.
Thats what been stopping me.
I dont know what to do
I think it’s something else but yea the trolling has been getting to your head hard. they legit feed off u acting this way u gotta fight back with fire

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I think it’s something else but yea the trolling has been getting to your head hard. they legit feed off u acting this way u gotta fight back with fire
Cant do much about it. Tiktok is awful

• So Sad
Im just gonna head out

Cant do much about it. Tiktok is awful
Don't leave, you were one of my favorite users back in January - February. I know it wasn't long ago but still.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I don't get why you blame users here but forget all the normies that bully you your whole life. Incels just get the short end of the stick for no reason

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Im just gonna head out

Listen man
I explained it earlier with this thought process: imagine out of every and any single action you could possibly be doing rn. Browsing on .org is probably in the bottom 1-2%.
You’ve got so much more fruitful endeavours to do in your life, but you’re putting it all on hold for what exactly? Fulfil an addiction? An addiction based off having other people keep on affirming you’re good looking enough.

Everybody pulls your leg when they say LTN, but whenever they do… a part of you relapses, and you end up craving for more reaffirmation. End up posting more selfies.
Believe me when I say, you’re good looking enough for a gf (a pretty one too). You just haven’t softmaxxed at all. You’ve got an incredible base, that people would not even reach after surgeries.

Most people here have looksmaxxing in the top 10% activity for them, as they are actively softmaxxing. You should be one of these people, but you’re just wasting your time now.
Actively do it, don’t even think about it just start right now. You probably already have everything at your disposal.
Then, leave this site and spend your time doing a top 5% activity for your current situation.

And when you do leave man, I wish you the best of luck!
You do seem like a good guy, with a good soul :heart:

Don’t overthink it too much
Most people waste their lives overthinking random stuff than doing a top 5% activity

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and rand anon
just lie to the psychiatrist to make them think ur a normie jfl

I did so many mistakes, guilt and fear of missing out is completely fucking my brain out.
I cant live normally, and nothing makes me happy. Its like im stuck in a curse where there no escape.
Every day i wake up and i do nothing. My looks are a part of the reason but its more than that. Its like nothing is worth it, doing anything is useless. People told me to give up for years, they told me i was too ugly for anything. I listened to these people, and it made my life worse. Looking back at what i posted, i was a normal kid and people here made fun of me so much, it made me so insecure. I felt so bad.
I wouldnt do it again, i understand my mistakes. I understand I was stupid for posting my face here. I just need to move on and do my life with my looks. Even if im ugly.
I am sorry for the people i made fun of, im sorry for all the hateful threads i did.
2743D50F 28A5 45B1 A133 28F12B850DEA
DNR no one cares faggot

just lie to the psychiatrist to make them think ur a normie jfl
shut up noobs you dont understand whats going on rn
let the adults discuss

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
shut up noobs you dont understand whats going on rn
let the adults discuss
you cannot be doing anything important with your life if your above 20 on a website called looksmax.org your no better

you cannot be doing anything important with your life if your above 20 on a website called looksmax.org your no better
im not above 20 jfl
but you look 12

bro got bars

Y
You Are In The Lowest Of The Low

you should find religion, also learn something, you need goals

have a drive to success

The manosphere is a very fucked up place

• +1
also you look good bro

not even trying to make you cope

you should use roids bro

u got marfans syndrome???
fuck now i feel bad
marfans isn’t that bad lol i kind of like marfans becoz im pretty sure it’s why im tall and have a huge dick

Last edited:
dnr kys

I don't get why you blame users here but forget all the normies that bully you your whole life. Incels just get the short end of the stick for no reason
No normies ever bullied me

Stay safe never kys for objectively stupid reasons

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Im sorry man no one deserves the amount of ridicule you went through with the thousands of greys posting you over social media for everyone to hate you. Focus on the things you enjoy in life right now and take a long break from the internet in general. You are still young you have a lot of happiness ahead.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Im sorry man no one deserves the amount of ridicule you went through with the thousands of greys posting you over social media for everyone to hate you. Focus on the things you enjoy in life right now and take a long break from the internet in general. You are still young you have a lot of happiness ahead.
I appreciate it, im just trying to keep getting motivated. I just feel like a fool.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and i hear voices
Who is this noname?

I appreciate it, im just trying to keep getting motivated. I just feel like a fool.
there's only one direction from the bottom man, good luck

U will ascend

average fate of a looksmax.org user