• LOW PSL ITS OVER YOU TRANNY

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Mirin, high psl tbh

Votes: 38 55.9%
  • yt boy so low psl

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
What are those eyes my guy

You look good for highschool, you lack dimorphism though, once you get out of highschool you're gonna have a much harder time with girls.

Your prime is until 22 tbh, but during your prime you should do well with girls

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Ok so I cut my hair and grew a little taller, I think im gunna gymaxx soon. Also bonesmashed lol ngl jfl.
6'1.

(3 images just scroll)

+

also I went to school with @moonblunt and hes actually a mogger irl

u mog knajjd now , unlike the last mog battle where he mogged u

psl wise htn but u a prettyboy so slayer in school:Comfy:

You look good for highschool, you lack dimorphism though, once you get out of highschool you're gonna have a much harder time with girls.

Your prime is until 22 tbh, but during your prime you should do well with girls
interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
perfect example of looks theory, if this guy wasnt a framelet, manlet prettyboy, it wouldnt be cringe that hes doing gang signs

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and basedfedoracel
perfect example of looks theory, if this guy wasnt a framelet, manlet prettyboy, it wouldnt be cringe that hes doing gang signs
or bc im 16 yr white boy. how am I manlet

ur not 6'1, otherwise ur frame is comedically small
I am bro its fucked, im 5%> weight category I just got my physical

I am bro its fucked, im 5%> weight category I just got my physical
welcome to the anorexic club, enjoy having buccal fat for the rest of ur life bc it never turned into muscle

welcome to the anorexic club, enjoy having buccal fat for the rest of ur life bc it never turned into muscle
is there a way I can reverse this? besides buccal fat removal

is there a way I can reverse this? besides buccal fat removal
i dont think so, u can fraud it by biting on ur cheeks but other than that and aging nah.

• +1
Reactions: basedfedoracel
JB slayer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945 and basedfedoracel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
Keep on suqin those cheeks in boi

Unfrauded id peg you just under 5psl

Gl guy and tall

Overall very good smv

Stop throwin gang signs tho
do u mean peg as in strap on dildo?

Chadlite

• Woah
Looks good in first pic, tranny in the other 2

Mascmax asap unless you’re below 18

Unironically mirin ur skin

Wtf js ur skincare op

bump tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14695
above average but stop sucking your cheeks in most girls can tell

this is the hardest freeestyle by any hollywood celeb
I remember this, he's pretty good for a hollywood actor but got ripped apart by oswin which is to be expected.

psl 4 harmony with psl 5 haircut

U look hapa

HTN or low tier Chadlite; nichemaxxed for female prettyboy likers.

You look kind of feminine but better looking than me before my jaw surgery.

If you gymmaxxed and neckmaxxed, you would look way more masculine, that is what you should do if you care about looksmaxxxing to get laid more.

Your face is fine but your body is skinny and frail, like most teenagers. But getting muscular will fix that issue. I recommend you do 1 year of natural training and do some research on anabolic steroids on the youtube channels Greg Doucette and More Plates More Dates, and then you can start your first cycle with good knowledge and experience and you can become a Chad in your early 20s.

For the exercises you should focus on, I recommend mainly the bench press, overhead press, yates row, barbell curl and skullcrusher for the upper body, and the squat and deadlift for the lower body. Only train your upper body enough to get decent legs and then focus most of your energy on the upper body, that is how you can get a very impressive physique.

Whatever you do, don't take long breaks of training, never give up, always put in the work and never forget why you want to looksmax. Avoid coping, always keep your goal in mind and work hard towards that and you will succeed, I guarantee it.

• +1

If you gymmaxxed and neckmaxxed, you would look way more masculine, that is what you should do if you care about looksmaxxxing to get laid more.

Your face is fine but your body is skinny and frail, like most teenagers. But getting muscular will fix that issue. I recommend you do 1 year of natural training and do some research on anabolic steroids on the youtube channels Greg Doucette and More Plates More Dates, and then you can start your first cycle with good knowledge and experience and you can become a Chad in your early 20s.

For the exercises you should focus on, I recommend mainly the bench press, overhead press, yates row, barbell curl and skullcrusher for the upper body, and the squat and deadlift for the lower body. Only train your upper body enough to get decent legs and then focus most of your energy on the upper body, that is how you can get a very impressive physique.

Whatever you do, don't take long breaks of training, never give up, always put in the work and never forget why you want to looksmax. Avoid coping, always keep your goal in mind and work hard towards that and you will succeed, I guarantee it.
Thank you, what do you think the max psl that I could obtain is?

You would look better with shorter sides, you need a wide face to pull off big messy hair all over:

3DE2B010 A41F 400C B613 29754BA4E189

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and basedfedoracel
Aim for that:

With that physique you could be Chad or Chadlite, you would need steroids to get there though and you would need to do it properly by training hard, using the right dosages, using the right drugs, cycling properly and staying consistent, eating enough and sleeping enough, but it's definitely doable.

Also, if you still don't believe me about the impact that gymmaxxing can have on a normie look at these videos:

• +1

Aim for that:

With that physique you could be Chad or Chadlite, you would need steroids to get there though and you would need to do it properly by training hard, using the right dosages, using the right drugs, cycling properly and staying consistent, eating enough and sleeping enough, but it's definitely doable.

Also, if you still don't believe me about the impact that gymmaxxing can have on a normie look at these videos:

Copingvolcel.

Don't under estimate the high SMV of "pretty boys".
Pretty Boys, are Chads also!

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Copingvolcel.

Don't under estimate the high SMV of "pretty boys".
Pretty Boys, are Chads also!

Yes, but the prettyboys you are talking about are also muscular and ripped, maybe they're not Mr Olympia status but they have a physique that is on a similar level as Mo Samuels or David Laid so they are not natural, so they use steroids.

So, even if you have the face of a prettyboy, you still need steroids to be considered a prettyboy.

Even Chico would have looked way better on steroids in his prime, a lot of women don't want to hookup with a skinny prettyboy, they want a muscular ripped guy, that is the man that they fantasize about, that's why movies like Magic Mike XXL get a 95% female audience and that is why books with muscular ripped men on the cover sell way more. A masculine muscular ripped man is to women what a beautiful feminine woman with big boobs and a big butt is to men.

The skinny prettyboy look only works on teenage girls.

Yes, but the prettyboys you are talking about are also muscular and ripped, maybe they're not Mr Olympia status but they have a physique that is on a similar level as Mo Samuels or David Laid so they are not natural, so they use steroids.

So, even if you have the face of a prettyboy, you still need steroids to be considered a prettyboy.

Even Chico would have looked way better on steroids in his prime, a lot of women don't want to hookup with a skinny prettyboy, they want a muscular ripped guy, that is the man that they fantasize about, that's why movies like Magic Mike XXL get a 95% female audience and that is why books with muscular ripped men on the cover sell way more. A masculine muscular ripped man is to women what a beautiful feminine woman with big boobs and a big butt is to men.

The skinny prettyboy look only works on teenage girls.
it'simo not as balck/white as you write it. It's imo really worthy, to watch that Magnum Workshop YT video. It shows some good proofs, off certain points. And portraits a more nuanced picture, and imo in line with realities in the world.

Chico has infinite SMV in his looks prime, imo. And for sure Chico in his pretty boy prime, was not on roids.

Ok so I cut my hair and grew a little taller, I think im gunna gymaxx soon. Also bonesmashed lol ngl jfl.
6'1.

(3 images just scroll)

+

also I went to school with @moonblunt and hes actually a mogger irl

dunno bro you look young asf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back