Update since the last (brutal) thread. (15 Y/O) (5ft 9 in)

D

Deleted member 83146

Iron
Last thread:
IMG 4641

Now:
IMG 4593

Since the last thread I had started a consistent routine of: Calorie Deficit, Vitamin D3 + K2 supplementation, Eye exercises , mewing (cope), Cardio and Weight Training, increased sleep quality, chewing hard gum on pre-molars coupled with masseter stretching.
From my personal observation, my face fat is starting to dissipate, a slight tan is developing, eyes are starting to look better and hair is overall healthier now. Apparently I’m subhuman according to other forum users, so I’m trying to ascend my rating by a few levels at least.
Now you guys can rate my current self, so I can gather if I have improved at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Last thread: View attachment 3087637
Now:View attachment 3087626
Since the last thread I had started a consistent routine of: Calorie Deficit, Vitamin D3 + K2 supplementation, Eye exercises , mewing (cope), Cardio and Weight Training, increased sleep quality, chewing hard gum on pre-molars coupled with masseter stretching.
From my personal observation, my face fat is starting to dissipate, a slight tan is developing, eyes are starting to look better and hair is overall healthier now. Apparently I’m subhuman according to other forum users, so I’m trying to ascend my rating by a few levels at least.
Now you guys can rate my current self, so I can gather if I have improved at all.
ur not subhuman

also don't send a gigafrauded pic to rate, try and get similar lighting

btw what eye exercises

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
ur not subhuman

also don't send a gigafrauded pic to rate, try and get similar lighting

btw what eye exercises
The “now pic” is my resting face, there’s just different lighting like you stated. The eye exercises were just squinting as hard as possible for 15 seconds, for 5 sets. Those were done 3 times a day. I also tried to always be in a squinting position so I would get used to it and it maybe could result in some minor changes to my flawed area. The only con is that wrinkles will probably develop.

The “now pic” is my resting face, there’s just different lighting like you stated. The eye exercises were just squinting as hard as possible for 15 seconds, for 5 sets. Those were done 3 times a day. I also tried to always be in a squinting position so I would get used to it and it maybe could result in some minor changes to my flawed area. The only con is that wrinkles will probably develop.
trust me, theres a large difference between camera flash and regular light, send another pic

Also ur eyes seem to be too big, maybe you could try wearing glasses?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TheLookInYourEyes
Last thread: View attachment 3087637
Now:View attachment 3087626
shave the facial hair completely off and dye your eye brows black. trust

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Chico was born and he was already modelling

Meanwhile this guy needs to do 20 different things every day to become MTN

Chico was born and he was already modelling

Meanwhile this guy needs to do 20 different things every day to become MTN
The concept of "Self-improvement" can only happen before the end of puberty and only by injecting the best chemicals.