Update - The woman I slept with from a club rejected me the next day, then I sent her this message

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I truly developed feelings for her, but the next day she rejected me. Lesson learned, even if you have sex with a woman they can easily reject you the next day when they're sober.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
Bro

Its a whore from the club

She’s taken 8 other cocks, bigger than yours

Go find another hoe or smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss, deadstock and 2 others
You know what to do son

You demonstrated emotion, feelings, vulnerability, submissiveness, I literally couldn't type anything worse than that if I tried
She obviously dumped you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vinn98 and Ricky212
You demonstrated emotion, feelings, vulnerability, submissiveness, I literally couldn't type anything worse than that if I tried
She obviously dumped you
I only did that because she called the day before saying she was not looking for anything and drank too much, the rejection already happened so I had nothing to lose. I wanted to tell her the truth.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TechnoBoss
I only did that because she called the day before saying she was not looking for anything and drank too much, the rejection already happened so I had nothing to lose. I wanted to tell her the truth.
Yeah you know what "doing anything with anybody" means, it means anything with somebody like you
Your mindset will kill any relationship you try to get in
I noticed this too, when I show more "feminine" traits they lose interest

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc