Update to: Looksmaxxing to womens preferences based on their estrogen levels

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Supposedly the reason asian women prefer less masculine men is:

"Less female hormones in the female body means they are less seeking of men with high levels of male hormones (ie the hormones that cause facial hair and rugged look)”

Less female hormones aka estrogen aka the ones that give them big tits and ass (which asian women are statistically lacking)

So can you look at the avg tits size of a country. Determine whether they have high or low estrogen levels.

And if they've got big tits like white women -> high estrogen levels -> like men with high levels of male hormones = men with facial hair and rugged look

and then if they've got small tits like asian women -> low estrogen levels -> like men with low levels of male hormones = men with no facial hair and kpop pussyhole/white nerd McLovin look?

edit: wasnt there that study that showed women on birth control(either making their estrogen less or more i forgot) influences whether they prefer less or more masculine faces
that was the original thread. but im stuck now

birth control contains extra estrogen

so higher estrogen women prefer less masculine faces

but higher estrogen= bigger tits

so big tits races of women aka white women should like kpop niggas

and small tits races of women aka filipinas(smallest in the world statistically) shouldnt like kpop niggas , only like masculine men

but in reality, the opposite plays out. majority of white women laugh at kpop niggas and filipinas are the biggest kpop worshippers

so im stuck??!?! like wtf why is the opposite of science playing out IRL

@RabidRosaries help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BrazilianLooksmaxxer, currylightskin and 1 other person
the bc pill stops the production of their natural estrogen and gives them a small supply in exchange
therefore they have lower E in their body
That's my understanding

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Daniel Plainview, sub5inchcel and 2 others
so im stuck??!?! like wtf why is the opposite of science playing out IRL
People are more strongly attracted to their own race which may very well explain it. There are 500000 million other genetics to do with breast size too than pure estrogen.

The opposite of science isn't playing out you are just over simplifying.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, mvp2v1, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Asians have smaller tits cause of phenotype, not cause of estrogen. I wouldn't assume they have different estrogen level

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17829
There are 500000 million other genetics to do with breast size too than pure estrogen.

The opposite of science isn't playing out you are just over simplifying.
ah okay i understand

People are more strongly attracted to their own race which may very well explain it.
why does literally every dating racial study show most womens preferences for white men over their own and all other races

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
are there any studies that actually show this? Because you may not be fully comprehending how birth controls affects hormones and thus incorrectly concluding this.
so higher estrogen women prefer less masculine faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
why does literally every dating racial study show most womens preferences for white men over their own and all other races
Not me forgetting this lmfao :lul:

In general more masculinised facial features, white skin shows off features better, coloured eyes, better hair. There is also significantly more variety in white people so will appeal to a wider audience

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
Isnt it obvious?

Because white is the one true race. People were all originally white but some people descended and became black and yellow. But they will desire their true race which is white.

• Hmm...
Retarded, that study was repeated and proved to be wrong by other researcers, what you are looking at is noise from some autists who want to reinvent the wheel, 80% of these pseudo pyschology studies NEVER replicate.

Latinas have the lowest estrogen out of any race do they look like who lack hip ratios, tits , ass? lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 17829
ah okay i understand

its because due to living in a white country they are more exposed to white chads, chadlites and htn so they make up a bias due to exposure effect

its because due to living in a white country they are more exposed to white chads, chadlites and htn so they make up a bias due to exposure effect
what a cope

There are studies which did the experiments in hong kong and the gook femoids still chose the average white face composite over the asian one.

IDK if they prefer whites more IRL maybe they were just university liberal whores

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5inchcel
There are studies which did the experiments in hong kong and the gook femoids still chose the average white face composite over the asian one.

IDK if they prefer whites more IRL maybe they were just university liberal whores
thats just east asian women i think, since its heavy compared to other races when it comes to white fetish or somrthing

every single western and eastern study proves they like whites more and asian men are incels in the west and avg white guys go to asia and get treated like gigachads? but you don tknow whether they prefer whites more?:ROFLMAO:

thats just east asian women i think, since its heavy compared to other races when it comes to white fetish or somrthing
Pretty sure you could replicate it in SA tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
every single western and eastern study proves they like whites more and asian men are incels in the west and avg white guys go to asia and get treated like gigachads? but you don tknow whether they prefer whites more?:ROFLMAO:
send me more "studies" of those,

Im not saying they dont prefer whites more, i just wont give my opinion, the niche law will apply in this scene as always.

Just think of this, if you are different from the rest some girls might fuck you based on the fact that you are different, and they will be more aggressive with the approaching, but on average you will still slay significantly less.

No im not saying this is the case here but could play a part

send me more "studies" of those,

Im not saying they dont prefer whites more, i just wont give my opinion, the niche law will apply in this scene as always.

Just think of this, if you are different from the rest some girls might fuck you based on the fact that you are different, and they will be more aggressive with the approaching, but on average you will still slay significantly less.

No im not saying this is the case here but could play a part
theres like 20 studies on this . its just common blackpill knowledge. go find out urself

• JFL
Reactions: Thecovenant
I like how you think yakhi . When I become a billionaire I will donate 10million dollars to continue this study and research and give me thesis 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
Book Flip GIF by UniBg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 17829
Pretty sure you could replicate it in SA tbh ngl
caucaaoid skull woth light brown to lightskin like pashtuns and black/brown hair, then for sure, also indians arent tall so its not surprising why whites would do well

• +1
caucaaoid skull woth light brown to lightskin like pashtuns and black/brown hair, then for sure, also indians arent tall so its not surprising why whites would do well
Brazilians seek blonde/blue eyed sperm like its diamond

look up brazil blonde hair blue eye insemination

"Human semen imports from the U.S. to Brazil have surged some 3,000% as more rich single women and lesbian couples select donors whose online profiles suggest they will yield light-complexioned and preferably blue-eyed children."

• +1

"Human semen imports from the U.S. to Brazil have surged some 3,000% as more rich single women and lesbian couples select donors whose online profiles suggest they will yield light-complexioned and preferably blue-eyed children."
i thought you talked about south asia bruh

as a brazilian I can tell you that's true, blonde and nerdic is halo here

• +1
as a brazilian I can tell you that's true, blonde and nerdic is halo here
how much of a halo do you think a blonde guy would get compared to brown hair white guy of the same face rating and height?

how much of a halo do you think a blonde guy would get compared to brown hair white guy of the same face rating and height?
tbh it would be a really big difference, I am personally white-skinned and brown hair but I get zero to no halo where I live

blue eyes + blonde hair would be a big halo, maybe brown hair + blue eyes if your other features look nordic too

• +1
Asian women have denser breast tissue, rounder fuller breasts, bigger darker nipples, which all makes sense since these features are associsted with estrogen, not absolute breast size, and East Asian women have higher levels of estradiol than white women.

White women don't have an ounce of estrogen in their bodies, they are all DHT and adrenaline. That's why they are furry, gaunt lean leanmaxxed monsters with stretch marks who look like a piece or beef jerky.

Last edited:
  • Love it