UPDATE WITH THE 14 YEAR OLD JBS (LIFEFUEL OR NOT??!!)

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
The one where I covered the name is mila, she’s a 14 year old blonde Becky. Minji is a 9th grade East Asian Becky, so probably 14 as well. Maddy is in 9th grade so probably 14 as well and she’s also a blonde Becky.

I’m 17 (so currently legal in my state feds) and a senior.

I met them yesterday at lunch, they thought I was lost while I was walking in circles scrolling looksmax. I talked with mila today at lunch and she seemed to like me, was constantly fixing her hair and asked for my number. Minji was always laughing whenever she saw me, idk why, when I asked her why she just laughed more making her reply.

IMG 7387

IMG 7388

IMG 7389

IMG 7390

IMG 7391

IMG 7392

IMG 7393

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel and 12 others
Miring slayer

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 1901
I hope this is a joke lmao, it's obvious they are fucking with you and think you're a creep.

And you niggas wonder why you can't get laid jfl, prime example right here, no social awareness whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksmaxxHopeful, Shrekguy3838 and 28 others
LMAO wtf is this:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksmaxxHopeful, chadpreetsingh and 9 others
I hope this is a joke lmao, it's obvious they are fucking with you and think you're a creep.

And you niggas wonder why you can't get laid jfl, prime example right here, no social awareness whatsoever.
He’s the gay best friend lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Supreme, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: you will never expirience teenage love

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksmaxxHopeful, chadpreetsingh and 18 others
Slippery slope friendo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Hold up, I should tag you @Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 22124

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, 3links2, Joe Rogancel and 21 others
Mirin the NT tbh. 14 yo girls probably has to power to make everyone seem awkward because they're like the epitome of NTness, but you handled it well. GL to you! ☺️

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1901
View attachment 2429267
View attachment 2429271

View attachment 2429286

You cannot make this shit up.

Truecel 🤓: Why yes Maddy, my feelings are very complex but I do find stacy a very attractive girl. Now shall we meet tomorrow at lunch so we discuss if she wants me or not? -

Normal teen: Aint no way this mf just said that bruhh 💀💀💀

Truecel 🤓: (goes on looksmax.org)
JFL THIS PRIME JB STACYLITE IS LEADING ME ON, WILL I ASCEND??

They are LAUGHING at his virgin loser ass and this nigga remains oblivious.
Maybe we shouldn't even have pointed it out so he could've gotten a reality check on lunch tomorrow
Do I sound mentalcel
IMG 7394

IMG 7395

IMG 7396

I met menji in after school event, turns out I’m friends with her brother…

Anyway, she showed me a text of another freshman girl named Nicole

The text said something like (I didn’t get a picture): I have an obsession with him he’s not boring and really interesting

@Eriot Lodger i am living an a fucking harem anime series, literally I am not faking this I will get proof eventually but I’d understand if some people don’t believe me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksThinker, Clark69 and 5 others
Do I sound mentalcel
View attachment 2429289
View attachment 2429290
View attachment 2429292

The text said something like (I didn’t get a picture): I have an obsession with him he’s not boring and really interesting

@Eriot Lodger i am living an a fucking harem anime series, literally I am not faking this I will get proof eventually but I’d understand if some people don’t believe me
@weebcel @ph4ntom

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Do I sound mentalcel
View attachment 2429289
View attachment 2429290
View attachment 2429292

Why should I not believe you? You just chatted with some girls at your school. I'm actually glad I'm not in your shoes rn, frankly, that would give me a headache. Do let us know if you smash though!

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, LooksThinker and Deleted member 1901
Nigga is a super senior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel, cell0xide and 10 others
The one where I covered the name is mila, she’s a 14 year old blonde Becky. Minji is a 9th grade East Asian Becky, so probably 14 as well. Maddy is in 9th grade so probably 14 as well and she’s also a blonde Becky.

I met them yesterday at lunch, they thought I was lost while I was walking in circles scrolling looksmax. I talked with mila today at lunch and she seemed to like me, was constantly fixing her hair and asked for my number. Minji was always laughing whenever she saw me, idk why, when I asked her why she just laughed more making her reply.

View attachment 2429146

View attachment 2429150
View attachment 2429151
View attachment 2429153
View attachment 2429154
View attachment 2429155
View attachment 2429214
Find Christ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Why should I not believe you? You just chatted with some girls at your school. I'm actually glad I'm not in your shoes rn, frankly, that would give me a headache. Do let us know if you smash though!
I know you’ll believe me but not jealous niggas, everyone calls me subhuman and autistic and will not believe I could even pull a granny landwhale

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
Nvm that looks better. How any female has an interest on your hapa ass is something I can't understand. Maybe asian halo? Godspeed to you

But yes, you type like a massive turbo autist

"Hello MInji nice to hear from you"

Do "Yo what's good" instead
Thx for advice. Yo I will sound less autistic

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 3105
Nvm that looks better. How any female has an interest on your hapa ass is something I can't understand. Maybe asian halo? Godspeed to you

But yes, you type like a massive turbo autist

"Hello MInji nice to hear from you"

Do "Yo what's good" instead
It’s age, man.

These girls are 14, they have lower standards. They most likely have never dated. And literally all 14 year old girls fantasize about an older male, like my age.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 32973

View attachment 2429146

View attachment 2429150
View attachment 2429151
View attachment 2429153
View attachment 2429154
View attachment 2429155
View attachment 2429214
You a pedo and they trolling your ass probably gl

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Shrekguy3838, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
I’m not a pedo jfl, I wouldn’t even say hebephile
@Vermilioncore bro's dick standing up like a flag pole for girls barely past puberty onset 💀

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Mirin the effort

• +1
View attachment 2429267
View attachment 2429271

View attachment 2429286

You cannot make this shit up.

Truecel 🤓: Why yes Maddy, my feelings are very complex but I do find stacy a very attractive girl. Now shall we meet tomorrow at lunch so we discuss if she wants me or not? -

Normal teen: Aint no way this mf just said that bruhh 💀💀💀

Truecel 🤓: (goes on looksmax.org)
JFL THIS PRIME JB STACYLITE IS LEADING ME ON, WILL I ASCEND??

They are LAUGHING at his virgin loser ass and this nigga remains oblivious.
Maybe we shouldn't even have pointed it out so he could've gotten a reality check on lunch tomorrow
@Ai Impact

• +1
Fuck the 14 yo bro ur not an adult yet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksThinker, weebcel and 2 others

View attachment 2429146

View attachment 2429150
View attachment 2429151
View attachment 2429153
View attachment 2429154
View attachment 2429155
View attachment 2429214
ur gonna get looked at as weird because ur a senior messin w freshman but u do u

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksThinker, Deleted member 33986 and 2 others
nigga leave that bitch alone she a teen

ur gonna get looked at as weird because ur a senior messin w freshman but u do u
I’m just paranoid, I’ve always had nightmares about being brought to court for various things and locked in prison and treated as a wretched criminal.

Mirin the NT tbh. 14 yo girls probably has to power to make everyone seem awkward because they're like the epitome of NTness, but you handled it well. GL to you! ☺️
Glad I’m somewhat NT, I used to be more NT and I’ve glad I haven’t completely forgotten after rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What the fuck are those autistic text screenshots

No offence OP, but I can tell you're all LTBs

"You better be there maddy" - my nigga .. I can't even

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksmaxxHopeful, Shrekguy3838 and 7 others

i stg these basement dwellers cant even try to be NT

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, It'snotover, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

What should I say instead?

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksThinker, It'snotover and 1 other person
I literally don't understand a single thing about this conversation Im so non NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 1901
There all playing with you they think your a creep and are doing this to laugh at you it's so obvious, when it gets out that you were talking to 14 year olds your life will be ruined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksThinker, It'snotover and 1 other person
Do I sound mentalcel
View attachment 2429289
View attachment 2429290
View attachment 2429292

It is actually over you are texting like a high inhib neutrodivergent incel who has no social awarenesss

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, LooksThinker and Deleted member 1901

View attachment 2429146

View attachment 2429150
View attachment 2429151
View attachment 2429153
View attachment 2429154
View attachment 2429155
View attachment 2429214
You are ascending with a teen JB! Fuark!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 1901

View attachment 2429146

View attachment 2429150
View attachment 2429151
View attachment 2429153
View attachment 2429154
View attachment 2429155
View attachment 2429214
Disturbing 14 Yo at 17 is crazy get help

• JFL
brutal rizzpill

• +1