Updated! FORUM FAGGOT LIST: Twenty Twenty Four

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
@normie_joe - Self explainable nobody likes this faggot cuck. He should kill himself ASAP so the environment can heal from his cockroach fumes

@IndraBC - Faggot Arab shitskin niggercuck bug eyed freak who will never receive love and takes out his anger against me because i mog him to the core of the earth.

Not much else I have no other beef!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, skkrrrtcantdo, iloveboobs and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, normie_joe, IndraBC and 1 other person
@normie_joe - Self explainable nobody likes this faggot cuck. He should kill himself ASAP so the environment can heal from his cockroach fumes

@IndraBC - Faggot Arab shitskin niggercuck bug eyed freak who will never receive love and takes out his anger against me because i mog him to the core of the earth.

You tagged me 4 times. Rent free ?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, skkrrrtcantdo and IndraBC
You tagged me 4 times. Rent free ?
His mind is corroded and rotted, nobody would pay. Of course you can stay there for free.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Darkeningstar and Gaygymmaxx
@cromagnon

• JFL
Can we please refrain from using the F word

• JFL

@IndraBC - Faggot Arab shitskin niggercuck bug eyed freak who will never receive love and takes out his anger against me because i mog him to the core of the earth. @Lokki - a fingolian faggot who just dickrides that finnish HTN maxxmclooks all day and is clearly a faggot coping with the fact he is a manlet who cant get in a relationship

What did I do:feelspepo::feelspepo:

• JFL