Updated How to Get Unlimited High Quality pictures of yourself

Prince charming

Prince charming

Silver
My last thread touched on this but since then I’ve simplified the process and made it easier so I wanted to share this new method

The purpose of this? Photos and the ability to take good ones are one of the most important skills in the modern era, you can be the same person but depending on how you present yourself it could be the difference between slaying and rotting.

Now down to the good stuff: First you want to start off by downloading the be fake app ( https://apps.apple.com/us/app/befake/id6443735800) is the first mobile app that lets you use the latest AI model stable diffusion on faces. You can turn yourself into anything

What is Stable diffusion: This video does a really good job of explaining it

Practical use: Now you know the power of this AI but you probably thinking “ How is this useful for me” well This app puts the ability to create unlimited professional model tier images for you with a click of a button meaning it is very good for tinder and instagram maxing if you use the correct prompts and you don’t have to leave your house.

How to use:
  • Upload 20 pictures of your subject. Preferably shot or cropped to 1:1 aspect ratio.
  • I recommend uploading 3 photos of full body + 5 medium shot photos from the chest up + 10 close ups.
  • Variation is key - Change body pose for every picture, use pictures from different days backgrounds and lighting, and show a variety of expressions and emotions. Make sure you capture the subject's eyes looking in different directions for different images, take one with closed eyes. Every picture of your subject should introduce new info about your subject.
  • Whatever you capture will be over-represented, so things you don't want to get associated with you should change in every shot. Always pick a new background, even if that means just moving a little bit to shift the background.
Prompt: Not all prompts are made equal you get a certain amount of credits before you have to pay 20 credits = 4 photos so use prompts wisely meaning always use the “+ generate from promptbutton all the pre generated prompts suck. Now some prompts you should use goes as follows.
Me wearing fur jacket
  1. Me wearing coat
  2. Me sitting down looking at camera
  3. Me holding whine
  4. Me wearing flannel
  5. Me looking like a badass
  6. Me with half my body covered by water
  7. Me sitting down wearing blazer
  8. Me wearing sweater
  9. Me shirtless at night
  10. Me wearing golden suit
  11. Me wearing blazer
  12. Me shirtless wearing sweatpants
  13. Me wearing white t shirt
  14. Me wearing black t shirt
  15. Me sitting across from you holding a drink
Imperfections: These generations are pretty much always imperfect some looking better than others but these pictures are more meant as a outline of a photo than as a finished product in order to fix imperfections hire a photoshop manipulator on fiver with lots of good reviews and let him do a face swap and fix up the image for you, also to remove watermark

What’s possible: watch videos to see ()

()

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Xangsane, Sondern and 13 others
looks shit just take frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 23564, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Tags:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @@bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @PURE @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @Kroker @oldcelloser@Tinydragon98 @@Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @Zures @reptiles
@pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, 5footsix56, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
link is broken btw

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
Just use face app theory works too

Invalid Dynamic Link
Requested URL must be a parsable and complete DynamicLink.

If you are the developer of this app, ensure that your Dynamic Links domain is correctly configured and that the path component of this URL is valid.
Okay this is a general link

Thank for updating me

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You don't need that app. you can do it for free

looks garbage lol must be low iq to fall for this

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer and looksmaxmax
Tags:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @@bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @PURE @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @Kroker @oldcelloser@Tinydragon98 @@Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @Zures @reptiles
@pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir
Good shoe

Show example of what the results would be with your procedure

If there are volunteers on this site use such pics
If someone is willing to send me 20 high quality pictures of a chad in a month I can get back to you or you could try it for yourself

decent thread but just looks fake ngl

Imagine unironically frauding.