Upgraded THOM STRIDJ GTFIH : Extremely Underrated Chad 6'4 Nord

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite
Nord, 6'4 with good frame and high class. This guy is umoggable imo not clue how he hasn't gotten more recognition on tiktok and ig. Similar coloring to Thom Stridj with similar physique but almost 6 inches taller jfl

Tied in SMV with maher imo, looks higher class too

thoughts: @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender

JFL at him making a looksmaxxing related tiktok:

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, NorwoodAscender, silencio and 2 others
Bland
Meds mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewman, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and viniciz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, LowTierVitoBss, disheartenedcel and 4 others
Um... suck him off?

why are you making this gay lmfao, its looks related forum, i brought up his looks you brought up sexuality out of nowhere take a second and think about what that might imply about yourself :)

every single person in the closet you will ever encounter acts in the way you did :p

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
Something's off TBH, can't tell but he's not on Strjid or Maher level imo, slightly below

Bland
Meds mog
no but Thom Strijd mogs

a 5'10 guy cant mog a similar looks level 6'4 guy put them both in same situation and the taller one would win in terms of conversion rate

thom has the slight edge facially (even though he edits the fuck out of his pictures) but the height cant be ignored

also how is he bland? Tan, light hair and green eyes isnt common

Something's off TBH, can't tell but he's not on Strjid or Maher level imo, slightly below
i agree he isnt as striking as either of them facially, but he definitely smv mogs stridj and tied with maher imo

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
i agree he isnt as striking as either of them facially, but he definitely smv mogs stridj and tied with maher imo
Height included def, but there's something odd with his mouth area or eye area

Might just be my autism

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
a 5'10 guy cant mog a similar looks level 6'4 guy put them both in same situation and the taller one would win in terms of conversion rate

thom has the slight edge facially (even though he edits the fuck out of his pictures) but the height cant be ignored

also how is he bland? Tan, light hair and green eyes isnt common
Nordic is usually bland

You cant be better looking than him. Its pure human perfection.

why are you making this gay lmfao, its looks related forum, i brought up his looks you brought up sexuality out of nowhere take a second and think about what that might imply about yourself :)

every single person in the closet you will ever encounter acts in the way you did :p
You're a faggot bro

equal to if not better than thom. would look a little bit better with a tad higher set brows imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back