Upgrading to my own appartement soon.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Leaving the student-dorm behind. It was fun in the beginning when I had social dutch NT house-mates. Was going to random parties with them weekly or just chilling together in the common area.

Now it's been taken over by foreigners. Introverted shut-ins from southern europe who just rot in their room all day and don't speak dutch. No point in living in a communal place when there's no positive social aspect to it anymore.

Kick out the foreigners.

I had already planned my departure years ahead so I have some options coming online soon. Will have my own appartement in this same city for roughly the same amount of money as I am paying in this student dorm (only slightly more, can afford it).

Own kitchen, bathroom, toilet, 2 bedrooms, living-room, balcony, and still in the city centre.

I will still be truecel, but my life quality should improve and I will have higher status living circumstances I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Tabula Rasa, emeraldglass and 10 others
Images   2024 03 09T180732995

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 7580, Manletmachine and 7 others
Leaving the student-dorm behind. It was fun in the beginning when I had social dutch NT house-mates. Was going to random parties with them weekly or just chilling together in the common area.

Now it's been taken over by foreigners. Introverted shut-ins from southern europe who just rot in their room all day and don't speak dutch. No point in living in a communal place when there's no positive social aspect to it anymore.

Kick out the foreigners.

I had already planned my departure years ahead so I have some options coming online soon. Will have my own appartement in this same city for roughly the same amount of money as I am paying in this student dorm (only slightly more, can afford it).

Own kitchen, bathroom, toilet, 2 bedrooms, living-room, balcony, and still in the city centre.

I will still be truecel, but my life quality should improve and I will have higher status living circumstances I guess.
Isn't it going to be expensive? What do you do for work?

And yes I agree, kick out the foreigners tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Lynxress
foreign students ruined the whole student-life atmosphere here tbh.
They are staying here for YEARS but refuse to learn a single word of Dutch. It's a pathetic display.

They don't take part in the local culture, partying, social atmosphere, clubs; they just go to university and then rot with other foreigners only afterwards.

fuck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Megas Alexandros, Deleted member 7580, Manletmachine and 4 others
Isn't it going to be expensive? What do you do for work?

And yes I agree, kick out the foreigners tbh.
service sector, not doxing myself

and no it wont be expensive cuz I have arranged for subsidies since I am officially poorcel cuz I refuse to work more than 12hours/week.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and TechnoBoss
Over for ur social life then

Over for ur social life then
It's already dead.

Living in a student-dorm with nonNT retard foreigners doesn't add anything to my social life.

I prefer rotting alone in my appartement.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 7580 and JL~
It's already dead.

Living in a student-dorm with nonNT retard foreigners doesn't add anything to my social life.

I prefer rotting alone in my appartement.
I swear if that happens to me I go supreme gentleman

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I swear if that happens to me I go supreme gentleman
I live with 6 others here.

Within the last 3 years it went from all 6 of them being Dutch. To 4 out of 6 being foreigners now.
JFL honestly. Soon this entire student-dorm and building will just be foreigners-only. Dutch people getting replaced.

All these retards only speak english. I have to speak english in my own country now?

I hate foreigners so fucking much.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

Within the last 3 years it went from all 6 of them being Dutch. To 4 out of 6 being foreigners now.
JFL honestly. Soon this entire student-dorm and building will just be foreigners-only. Dutch people getting replaced.

All these retards only speak english. I have to speak english in my own country now?

Ah wait I’m moving to Germany to speak English. But I’m white tho, I though u meant ethnics. Anyway as long as ur NT it don’t matter, u said those guys don’t even leave the dorm

Ah wait I’m moving to Germany to speak English. But I’m white tho, I though u meant ethnics. Anyway as long as ur NT it don’t matter, u said those guys don’t even leave the dorm
They are white, it doesn't matter cuz it still sucks.

They live here for years like nerds, just studying and barely socialize, usually only with other foreigners like themselves. Completely useless.

then during holidays they just leave and go back to their own countries JFL. completely pointless to even befriend them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
They are staying here for YEARS but refuse to learn a single word of Dutch. It's a pathetic display.

They don't take part in the local culture, partying, social atmosphere, clubs; they just go to university and then rot with other foreigners only afterwards.

fuck them
Ok Slav

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
They are white, it doesn't matter cuz it still sucks.

They live here for years like nerds, just studying and barely socialize, usually only with other foreigners like themselves. Completely useless.

then during holidays they just leave and go back to their own countries JFL. completely pointless to even befriend them.
They stick to their own and focus on their studies while u worry about slays and partying. It's no wonder you're still at college pushing 30. Let me guess ur old dutch roomies already graduated and moved on with life? How can you even afford to do that? its like 8k/yr here

They stick to their own and focus on their studies
yes like lifeless slaves. its subhuman.

while u worry about slays and partying.
which mogs being a slave
It's no wonder you're still at college pushing 30.
So?
Let me guess ur old dutch roomies already graduated and moved on with life?
they were privileged, I wasn't. It's not an achievement to do well in life when you come with good looks from a functional rich family.
How can you even afford to do that? its like 8k/yr here
I am highIQ and arranged for the finances required.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This will be the beginning of the end. Adulthood is shit. If I didn’t live with my friends and I had my own place I’d be a schizo shut in. Humans aren’t meant to live alone

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston

fuck them
Isn't segregation good? Or you want it easier to recruit bulls to cuck your girls?

This will be the beginning of the end. Adulthood is shit. If I didn’t live with my friends and I had my own place I’d be a schizo shut in. Humans aren’t meant to live alone
foreigners already ruined my living circumstances

I wont be downgrading socially.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Isn't segregation good? Or you want it easier to recruit bulls to cuck your girls?
what are you even talking about?

they should stick to their own countries. gtfo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Manletmachine
They stick to their own and focus on their studies while u worry about slays and partying. It's no wonder you're still at college pushing 30. Let me guess ur old dutch roomies already graduated and moved on with life? How can you even afford to do that? its like 8k/yr here
He's moggergaston bro. Nothing matters in his Life only JB pussy and ketamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
what are you even talking about?

they should stick to their own countries. gtfo
I'm asking why do you want them to integrate. That will just make it harder for them to be kicked out

Why doesn’t he just stay in a dorm and work. Pretend he’s in college lol

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I'm asking why do you want them to integrate. That will just make it harder for them to be kicked out
its literally what this entire topic is about and what I have explained 5 times already.

IT DESTROYS SOCIAL COHESION.

these so many of these fucking foreigners, only hanging around with other foreigner fags that the entire social atmosphere has changed. it's just groups of different nationalities now, 0 group feelings anymore, just pure segregation, animosity, feeling unwelcome in your own country and cities.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Why doesn’t he just stay in a dorm and work. Pretend he’s in college lol
thats exactly what im doing right now wtf man.

ppl on a forum but unable to read

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
thats exactly what im doing right now wtf man.

ppl on a forum but unable to read
Oh I thought u were doing both, study and work part time. Living on 12hrs/week wtaf lol. Are ur parents helping u?

Oh I thought u were doing both, study and work part time. Living on 12hrs/week wtaf lol. Are ur parents helping u?
im enrolled into uni but I don't participate.

and yeah I live on 12hours/week cuz the job is good, I live minimalistic and make a bit of money on the side with highIQ strategies.

like keeping an eye on deals and reselling them to normies with 20-30% markup

• +1

and yeah I live on 12hours/week cuz the job is good, I live minimalistic and make a bit of money on the side with highIQ strategies.

Enrolled but don’t partake? Does that mean ur not signed up to any courses

Enrolled but don’t partake? Does that mean ur not signed up to any courses
yes. i signup to courses but rot in room instead of going/doing exams.

its not required to care or pass anything.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and ShowerMaxxing

There's no incentive for people staying in NL for 3-4 years to learn Dutch
The ROI isn't high enough unless they expect to spend the rest of their life there and look for citizenship, even then they know they can get by while just speaking English.
Are Dutch people really going to entertain a convo speaking to someone with terrible beginner level Dutch to help them learn the language when they can just switch to English and get to the point immediately?

The only people who will have a motivation to speak Dutch are North Africans who never learned English therefore they have the choice between learning English or Dutch so it can gain them more favourability socially by learning Dutch

You posted recently saying fuck other European foreigners who dont speak Dutch while seemingly praising the ethnics that do speak Dutch, I dont think that dynamic is enough to prefer the integration of Ethnics over other whites

I know another PSLer who did this, insane for PeterPan Maxxing for post uni cels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston

Bro what the fuck, what about the cost of course lol. I pay 1k per course can’t afford to waste money like that

I understand why the won’t kick you out their farming ur bank account

Bro what the fuck, what about the cost of course lol. I pay 1k per course can’t afford to waste money like that

I understand why the won’t kick you out their farming ur bank account
doesnt cost shit here

• +1

Kick out the foreigners.

based Geert Wilders pil

There's no incentive for people staying in NL for 3-4 years to learn Dutch
The ROI isn't high enough unless they expect to spend the rest of their life there and look for citizenship, even then they know they can get by while just speaking English.
Are Dutch people really going to entertain a convo speaking to someone with terrible beginner level Dutch to help them learn the laguage when they can just switch to English and get to the point immediately?
I understand, which is why immigration needs to me limited HARD. You can't have half the student population in this country be foreigners. This 'international student vibe' is trash asf.

A lot of the foreigners don't even speak english properly. Spanish people's english is atrocious. A lot of the Chinese can not be understood. Etc.

It's a joke tbh. They have the minimal english needed to pass their courses and just speak chinese or spanish with other foreigners rest of the time.
The only people who will have a motivation to speak Dutch are North Africans who never learned English therefore they have the choice between learning English or Dutch so it can gain them more favourability socially by learning Dutch

You posted recently saying fuck other European foreigners who dont speak Ducth while seemingly praising the ethnics that do speak Dutch, I dont think that dynamic is enough to prefer the integration of Ethnics over other whites
Immigration in general needs to be SEVERELY limited.

Foreigners should always be a minority in a country, not taking over the country.
I know another PSLer who did this, insane for PeterPan Maxxing for post uni cels
i just go to the parties and events. good place to meet early 20s girls but dont have the looks to slay them unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Gambling?

But for real tell me how do I find find a 12/week job? I work 12/day now and its fucking shit, I dont even want to live

Gambling?

But for real tell me how do I find find a 12/week job? I work 12/day now and its fucking shit, I dont even want to live
i have no advice to give

your life literally has been and always will be 10x easier than my life. you have no clue what a hard life looks like buddyboyo

shut how much are you paying monthly bro ?

320 dollars? That’s a steal bro. I got to pay like 1200 for a 1 bedroom studio where I live
brutal, its a student dorm though i share kitchen, bathroom, toilet with 6 others

brutal, its a student dorm though i share kitchen, bathroom, toilet with 6 others
Oh shut I thought u lived alone. Living with others seems like a chore tbh

Kick out the foreigners.

Clear them all out infact

Shut alright bro sounds gucci
1-bedroom appartement, own kitchen, bathroom, etc, would also cost like 1200 here (this includes gas/water/electricity, idk if u have it included).

But by being a poorcel+being on a waiting list for long enough, getting state benefits, I am expected to get this for ~500 instead at some point.

Which is way more expensive than the 320 I am pay right now, but also a massive upgrade in life quality, maybe.

good for you I hate being forced to coexist around others you are neutral-dislike

you can always feel it at the back of your mind, less relaxed even if only by a bit,
being a schizo shut in is not so bad compared to being forced to live around people you aren’t compatible with

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and AspiringMogger
good for you I hate being forced to coexist around others you are neutral-dislike

you can always feel it at the back of your mind, less relaxed even if only by a bit,

being a schizo shut in is not so bad compared to being forced to live around people you aren’t compatible with
We live extremely separate lives. We hardly ever interact with one another etc.

Everyone just rots in their room, so the common spaces like the kitchen, living room, balcony, are never occupied anyways. So if you have people over you can just claim all the space.

not that bad, just not very social at all. So may as well live on my own at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros and incel194012940