Upper angle vs lower angle

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG 4181

Vs
IMG 4179

I'm tall so should i just look down on females i talk to to camouflage my subhuman midface? Or are both angles in the same PSL rating? P.S how would you rate me (in normie standards)

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
eye area looks good, but my g THAT NOSE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, EthnicelAscension, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Images 111

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2205, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
Height has it's price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4804, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
How long is your nose ? can you measure `?

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
midface of death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Greeicy
I wish my dad was beheaded by ISIS instead of passing on his absolutely shitty genetics. What an actual piece of shit. His presence and the realization that he was the one who gave me this midface makes me want to kill him for real. I will never be happy with how I look.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingHard
I wish my dad was beheaded by ISIS instead of passing on his absolutely shitty genetics. What an actual piece of shit. His presence and the realization that he was the one who gave me this midface makes me want to kill him for real. I will never be happy with how I look.
maybe it's just lens distortion bro, post a better picture where ur face is 6ft away from the camera

Idk bruv my cousin whose 6'7 has a face about 2-3 inches longer than mine

maybe it's just lens distortion bro, post a better picture where ur face is 6ft away from the camera
IMG 4186

Btw this is with back camera and 0 frauding, except maybe for the slight squinting since i couldn't resist the flashlight. How bad my face looks tbh? Or my midface in particular?

View attachment 300237
Btw this is with back camera and 0 frauding, except maybe for the slight squinting since i couldn't resist the flashlight. How bad my face looks tbh? Or my midface in particular?
put the phone directly infront of your face, kinda a bad angle dude
just put it directly above you or sit up and put it directly infront of u
ill tell u ur midface ratio, of course you should try and extend your arm as far as possible to avoid lens distortion

post a profile pic

put the phone directly infront of your face, kinda a bad angle dude
just put it directly above you or sit up and put it directly infront of u
ill tell u ur midface ratio, of course you should try and extend your arm as far as possible to avoid lens distortion
IMG 4192

Here is one with a better angle. Directly in front of my face.

View attachment 300263
Here is one with a better angle. Directly in front of my face.
picture could be better tbh
what i meant was a picture like this

anyway ur midface ratio from this picture is 0.91 (106/116), so not terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, EthnicelAscension and PubertyMaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
My nose is thin and straight but long, it's not big at all.
he's not that long from profile but yeah ur front is not very ideal...

Your midface is not that bad....I mean its kinda tall....but nothing bad...you can still slay tho....you are 4.75/8 PSL
What about non autistic normal rating? Am i above average?

What about non autistic normal rating? Am i above average?
Girls will consantly be around you but it will be kinda harder to have sex with them....normies will think that you are cute or good looking becuase of your height....basically you are 6.5/10 on normie scale....

how is it over for this boyo? he just has a baby face hes still normie with good height

Girls will consantly be around you but it will be kinda harder to have sex with them....normies will think that you are cute or good looking becuase of your height....basically you are 6.5/10 on normie scale....
I always get 6.5/10 every time i ask to be rated, sometimes a 7 on frauded pics. I feel like i look better in motion/irl.
how is it over for this boyo? he just has a baby face hes still normie with good height
I have 17% bf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2661