Upper eyelid exposure and Eyebrows

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Upon further research about this, I’ve found the following relationship:

- Attractive men with hooded eyes have low set eyebrows.
- Attractive men with upper eyelid exposure (UEE) have mid set eyebrows.

Weirdly I have low set brows and also UEE, I think if I shaped under the brows to make them look a bit higher set I’d look better tbh

accurate analysis

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
lol youre looking into this too hard. your psl is very good but your pheno is trash. you need to work on looking less brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Moggie
lol youre looking into this too hard. your psl is very good but your pheno is trash. you need to work on looking less brown.
My brows are a huge part of my face, they stick out like crazy and are too low set.

Most attractive ethnics with UEE have mid set brows, being brown isn’t the point.

My brows are a huge part of my face, they stick out like crazy and are too low set.

Most attractive ethnics with UEE have mid set brows, being brown isn’t the point.
dude youre such a coper. being brown IS the point. you think that you need to be perfect to be a slayer which is a typical incel/browncel cope. the truth is that youre so far away from the goalpost that you make up copes because you dont know whats going on. Whats going on is that your entire pheno isnt desirable. theres plenty of slayers who have WORSE psl than you who do good which includes black guys. i know black dudes who get mogged by you to death who will outperform you irl and on tinder. like you look good but all this psl nonsense isnt going to help you much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, Deleted member, Titbot and 4 others
dude youre such a coper. being brown IS the point. you think that you need to be perfect to be a slayer which is a typical incel/browncel cope. the truth is that youre so far away from the goalpost that you make up copes because you dont know whats going on. Whats going on is that your entire pheno isnt desirable. theres plenty of slayers who have WORSE psl than you who do good which includes black guys. i know black dudes who get mogged by you to death who will outperform you irl and on tinder. like you look good but all this psl nonsense isnt going to help you much
Is having a brown pheno worse or having a asian pheno?

Every softmaxxing step I’ve taken has always helped me:
- Fat loss
- Hairmax
- Stubble

The difference between female attention now and before all the above is like night and day, all this stuff makes a difference, even if my pheno is less desirable than black and white.

I won’t out-perform whites and blacks on a whole but why are you trying to discourage self-improvement?

Brows matter, especially on a guy where brows are an extremely prominent feature on his face.

• +1
Reactions: MartinL
- Fat loss
- Hairmax
- Stubble

The difference between female attention now and before all the above is like night and day, all this stuff makes a difference, even if my pheno is less desirable than black and white.

I won’t out-perform whites and blacks on a whole but why are you trying to discourage self-improvement?

Brows matter, especially on a guy where brows are an extremely prominent feature on his face.
Do you think eyelashes matter alot?

• +1
- Fat loss
- Hairmax
- Stubble

im not discouraging you. im telling you what you need to do. Itll help you with the girls who already like you yes but the pool is still miniscule. Youre a very attractive dude to your pool already so i dont get why you obsess over small features. Realistically youd need to hardmax bleach etc to try and out your pheno. If you dont wanna do that, fine. youre already lean with abs as it is so youre well off. go enjoy life instead of psl aspie maxxing. PSL is a fucking joke once you have have decent psl. Like for gods sake, where @fogdart lives, a black NT looking chadlite (he is NOT higher psl than you by any fucking means) outperformed salludon and amnesia but got destroyed by nikos ultimate pheno. is what it is

• +1
im not discouraging you. im telling you what you need to do. Itll help you with the girls who already like you yes but the pool is still miniscule. Youre a very attractive dude to your pool already so i dont get why you obsess over small features. Realistically youd need to hardmax bleach etc to try and out your pheno. If you dont wanna do that, fine. youre already lean with abs as it is so youre well off. go enjoy life instead of psl aspie maxxing. PSL is a fucking joke once you have have decent psl. Like for gods sake, where @fogdart lives, a black NT looking chadlite (he is NOT higher psl than you by any fucking means) outperformed salludon and amnesia but got destroyed by nikos ultimate pheno. is what it is
Hes low tier normie . He needs bimax max I seen the candid pics. His jaw height is shit. It’s makes all the soft tissue compressed.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Hes low tier normie . He needs bimax max I seen the candid pics. His jaw height is shit. It’s makes all the soft tissue compressed.
Bet you only saw the candids of me when I was fat, I’m deffo not low tier normie atm