Upper eyelid exposure - round 2 - UEE 1 ME 0

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
So the forehead Botox thing didn’t give me a good result - I’ve still unacceptably large UEE.
I am squinching my lower eyelid in the photos.

I already know I need a bimax, down graft genio, and midface implants with a saddle for the lower orbital rim.

Based on these photos, for the supra orbital area do I need to focus on hard tissue augmentation (implants, high viscosity fillers) or soft tissue augmentation (fat grafts, low viscosity fillers)?

Do I need to do anything about my lateral orbital rims while I’m addressing the area?

what eye colour is that?

what eye colour is that?

D30 or A30 maybe. Doesn’t match the chart well and tends to change a lot with lighting.

So the forehead Botox thing didn’t give me a good result - I’ve still unacceptably large UEE.

I already know I need a bimax, down graft genio, and midface implants with a saddle for the lower orbital rim.

Based on these photos, for the supra orbital area do I need to focus on hard tissue augmentation (implants, high viscosity fillers) or soft tissue augmentation (fat grafts, low viscosity fillers)?

Do I need to do anything about my lateral orbital rims while I’m addressing the area?

I don't think urs is bad enough to get Supra implants tbh. U have protruding supras. Try uee filler and if u like it do fat graft

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
I don't think urs is bad enough to get Supra implants tbh. U have protruding supras. Try uee filler and if u like it do fat graft

Do you think my supras are a weird shape viewed from the front? Looks like an M. Most people seem to have a straight brow ridge.

I had massive troubles finding anyone who would do UEE filler, the doctor who did my Botox said it was a dangerous area due to high number of nerves and blood vessels.

Still haven’t found anyone who will agree to do it.

The other option is to just leave it alone as a “feminine” feature that will balance the dimorphism I’ll get from the other surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
A good eye area is really a combination of both bones and fat.

You have a pretty good browridge and supras but you are certainly cucked by the fat in this area that gives you bug eyes.

Only fat graft can save your case.

PCT mogger

A good eye area is really a combination of both bones and fat.

You have a pretty good browridge and supras but you are certainly cucked by the fat in this area that gives you bug eyes.

Only fat graft can save your case.

My orbitals are not vertically compact which is why I was thinking some kind of supra implant with primarily vertical rather than horizontal projection.

I need to assess the relative risks for fat grafting and fillers in the supraorbital region as they seem to provide similar outcome. Fat grafting seems to have more frequent and dangerous complications but filler has to be done repeatedly, so you roll dice every time.

Yikes.

ur almost a wizard