Upper eyelid exposure (uee)

Mano47

Mano47

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
How do you actually get rid of uee (upper eyelid exposure) and fix recessed infras (infraorbitals)?

I have seen so many posts about uee saying ”u should take volufilin” or whatever but I nonstop just hear cope. I heard about filler but im 14 I can’t get it/use it. I need someone actually telling me how a minor can get rid of uee. Please help.

One more thing is recessed infras. My infraorbitals are very recessed and when I bs them I feel like they are not growing. My zygos grow, but my infras are almost non existent.

So I basically need help with getting good infras and no uee [no surgerys]
 
How do you actually get rid of uee (upper eyelid exposure) and fix recessed infras (infraorbitals)?

I have seen so many posts about uee saying ”u should take volufilin” or whatever but I nonstop just hear cope. I heard about filler but im 14 I can’t get it/use it. I need someone actually telling me how a minor can get rid of uee. Please help.

One more thing is recessed infras. My infraorbitals are very recessed and when I bs them I feel like they are not growing. My zygos grow, but my infras are almost non existent.

So I basically need help with getting good infras and no uee [no surgerys]
don't bs your infras you don't wanna hit a nerve do you
 

Similar threads

trueacnemf
Replies
5
Views
37
trueacnemf
trueacnemf
revelations214
Replies
24
Views
126
foidslayer501
foidslayer501
SerafimN
Replies
3
Views
56
unloveable
U
zon1x
Replies
3
Views
78
Lite25
Lite25
Versal0
Replies
2
Views
60
Versal0
Versal0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top