Upper eyelid exposure.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Its a failo but its also a failo if the fat pad hangs over your eyelid. Essentially the fat pad is an indicator of health and the supraorbital ridge supports it from drooping over the eyelid so once you have both to a good degree you get that nice lining as
Jorg
Aa7af29f146132af4e6147e4a50809ee

No idea how much supra orbital and fat pads you need specifically tho.
However if you have too much fat and not enough supras, basically the fat pad hangs over your eyes and you get that retarded angry asf look that pslers cope with to say hooded eyes arent ideal.
Hooded eyes are ideal but the fat cannot sag over the upper eyelid. It needs to be exactly perfect lining the upper eyelid or maybe a tad more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and 13 others
I have UEE but I also have sanpaku eyes. So I give off a very dead look, like Lorenzo Zurzolo, Sydney Sweeney, or Billie Eilish

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Deleted member 24002
Tldr
hooded eyes caused by good supras and fat pads are ideal
And i dont want to hear this water shit because half the posts on this are basically debating one vs the other when the answer is both.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 24002
over for me

Its a failo but its also a failo if the fat pad hangs over your eyelid. Essentially the fat pad is an indicator of health and the supraorbital ridge supports it from drooping over the eyelid so once you have both to a good degree you get that nice lining as
Jorg
View attachment 2149506
However if you have too much fat and not enough supras, basically the fat pad hangs over your eyes and you get that retarded angry asf look that pslers cope with to say hooded eyes arent ideal.
Hooded eyes are ideal but the fat cannot sag over the upper eyelid. It needs to be exactly perfect lining the upper eyelid or maybe a tad more
30D00DEB 605A 463C 93E8 52331C65C75E
This eye area is ideal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, BoneDensity, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Complete hooding= failo ?

C5C29EF6 AC9C 4430 988B D29F7AD0905B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 16275, efidescontinuado and 10 others
I have UEE but I also have sanpaku eyes. So I give off a very dead look, like Lorenzo Zurzolo, Sydney Sweeney, or Billie Eilish
I have the exact same. Looking to get it fixed through ptosis repair, cantho, and lower lid retraction. Are you fixing it or letting it ride?

Jorg
View attachment 2149506
Full hooded eyes are super rare

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with full hooded hunter eyes on this site either other than maybe Amnesia and he’s a surgery fraud

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Its not a failo tbh, soft eyes appeal to the female gaze more then hunter eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, tinderhacker, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Full hooded eyes are super rare

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with full hooded hunter eyes on this site either other than maybe Amnesia and he’s a surgery fraud
Complete hooding= failo ?
nah unless its like complete fat hooding that sags over the lid. It gives the autistic look unless you have like everything else perfect

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 20631 and Blackgymmax
yeah I have UEE and got complemented on eyes before
No i mean not having uee. Jorges eyes on anyone is mogger. However his brows are too straight

• +1
Reactions: badamj and Deleted member 14693
I have the exact same. Looking to get it fixed through ptosis repair, cantho, and lower lid retraction. Are you fixing it or letting it ride?
Letting it ride. It’s at least unique. Doesn’t look too bad if you work your niche around it

yeah I have UEE and got complemented on eyes before
I have subhuman eyes and girls have complimented me on my eyes. It’s just a generic compliment people use when they want to say something positive about your looks. UEE is one of the worst failos simply because it’s such a hard fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
601156D8 9228 4CCD A8E1 30A2E5AE8330

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax, JL~, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Bleach final move shit innit
Wait no that's just the sword called zanpaktoe or some shit innit @Vermilioncore

Close enough innit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Wait no that's just the sword called zanpaktoe or some shit innit @Vermilioncore

Close enough innit
Don’t even know wtf any of that is. Demented nigga shit. Call that shit Bruce Willis innit

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and Gaygymmaxx
Cope, get mogged
306274311_418061823762906_3750986743592909784_n.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I have subhuman eyes and girls have complimented me on my eyes. It’s just a generic compliment people use when they want to say something positive about your looks. UEE is one of the worst failos simply because it’s such a hard fix.
nah females have genuinly said they love my eyes specifically probably cause they look like faggot eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 22354
hunter eyes is just not a thing that all slayers have a common, which is a good jaw and chin and large pfl eyes instead

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 15468, poopoohead and 1 other person
nah females have genuinly said they love my eyes specifically probably cause they look like faggot eyes
View attachment 2149530
Bruh that doesn't mean its ideal.
Just because girls will over look flaws in your eyes doesnt mean your eyes are the same Tier as jorge lol.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 14693
Bruh that doesn't mean its ideal.
Just because girls will over look flaws in your eyes doesnt mean your eyes are the same Tier as jorge lol.
View attachment 2149538
I never sait its ideal tbh, just said its not that big of a failo. Obviosly this guy mogs me and everyone else on this forum hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and the BULL
I never sait its ideal tbh, just said its not that big of a failo. Obviosly this guy mogs me and everyone else on this forum hard jfl
all failos matter. Just imagine if you had jorge tier uee and dark eyebrows. Youd look stunning

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, User49, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Deleted member 16275, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
all failos matter. Just imagine if you had jorge tier uee and dark eyebrows. Youd look stunning
some obv matter more
having a narrow rounded jaw and small chin gives you too low sexual dimorphism as opposed to UEE
it also depends on the degree of UEE

Tldr
hooded eyes caused by good supras and fat pads are ideal
And i dont want to hear this water shit because half the posts on this are basically debating one vs the other when the answer is both.
Uncle black, what do you recommend for uee but good supras.

Need stubble, not bad at all
Also i can tell your face is narrow. Would i be correct
I am not sure I have a 63 circumference skull can I pm you the full face?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My brow region saves me.
They counter my death tier under eyes.

Jorg
View attachment 2149506
I have good supras but zero fat pads just skin and bones jfl how tf to I get my fat pads back