Upper Eyelid Fillers Brahs GTFIH, did you bruise and swell after??

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Boyos after gettig upper eyelid fillers how bad is the swelling and bruising? Is there any at all?

I am getting them next week and I really don't want my brother's or parents noticing the swelling as they don't know I'm getting this shit done.
Can I get away with this is there anything I can take before to reduce?
I plan to wear a cap all day till it subsides lol

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Boyos after gettig upper eyelid fillers how bad is the swelling and bruising? Is there any at all?

I am getting them next week and I really don't want my brother's or parents noticing the swelling as they don't know I'm getting this shit done.
No responses is literally nobody here tryna looksmax jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.

Tell them u were plucking ur eyebrows and had an allergic reaction

Is there filler migration with this or any massive downsides? I kinda want this

I've had them but need two coz I have an 'a Frame deformity' so he just fixed the shape, still have most uee.

I had no swelling at all or bruising, and I went out drinking after when they say you shouldnt.
Whoever wants it don't worry about t and get it. No one looks that closely anyway

Hope in my second round in Jan that I will get results I want and there's no swelling brushing etc