Upper Eyelid Test

The way to tell if you have straight supraorbitals is to simply look at if your eyebrows are straight or not. This retarded logic op is using means this ptosis bitch got the straightest supraorbitals in the world jfl:
View attachment 668213

I’ve already addressed this. Muscle issues are clearly visible and easy to separate from straight supra bone structure. This girl’s eyelid sags far below her actual orbital rim. Straight Supra looks like this:

94EABF8C 0002 4071 B6B6 3FD6F42314BD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Also, eyebrow shape and position is dependent on brow bone, not orbital rim.

• +1
I’ve already addressed this. Muscle issues are clearly visible and easy to separate from straight supra bone structure. This girl’s eyelid says far below her actual orbital rim. Straight Supra looks like this:

View attachment 668218
Thats because he has straight eyebrows and good hooding not because his fucken iris is covered

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Thats because he has straight eyebrows and good hooding not because his fucken iris is covered
For sure he has a good brow bone and fat pads, but his iris is also mostly covered due to a low, straight supra. Those things aren’t exclusive. In fact, they often go hand in hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just because a foid has a certain feature, it doesn't extinguish said feature from being masculine. Its masculine to have wider set eyes, plenty of foids have wider set eyes than men. Its masculine to have low set brows, plenty of foids have low set brows. etc..
eye spacing isn't a dimorphic feature at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Don’t conflate supraorbital ridge with Supra orbital rim.

The supraorbital ridge/arches are essentially a bony flaplike growth across the lower portion of the frontal bone. It is highly reactive to hgh and T. It's considered a masculine feature more prevalent and prominent on males.

The supraorbital ridges/arches are united across the midline by another prominent ridge known as the glabella.

1600110171899.png

The glabella sits over the frontal sinuses (hollow space in the bones) which are situated in the frontal bone between the outer and inner plates of the bone.

1600110323186.png

Men generally have larger frontal sinuses and thicker anterior tables of the frontal sinus.
This is why MtF trannies go thru what is known as "browbone reduction/forehead reconstruction" in order to feminize the forehead.

The supraorbital ridge sits superficially on the superior orbital rims.

1600108539788.png

the superior orbital rim is that green line
the supraorbital ridge the the thicker red line right above the green

1600108513363.png

The rims are the lower blue semi-cirlces
the ridges are the the long curvy blue line that goes across the entire forehead (frontal bone)
The skull on the left as you can see has a much larger and more prominent supraorbital ridge due to greater fronto/glabellar bossing.

• +1
eye spacing isn't a dimorphic feature at all

Its correlated with Higher Prenatal T, and with larger skull size (dimorphic trait)

5baeaa512100002501c6ebf3.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Extremely low brow bone with high rounded supraorbitals

HenryCejudo_Headshot.png

Higher set brow bone with lower flatter supraorbitals
stipe-miocic-official-ufc-fighter-profile-stipe-png-500_325.png

• +1
100% pulling this shit out of your ass

im not bro, controlling for racial differences, men have higher ipd on average. and masculine men with big heads have the highest ipd on average (exceptions always exist).

im not bro, controlling for racial differences, men have higher ipd on average. and masculine men with big heads have the highest ipd on average (exceptions always exist).
yes, the mean measurement is higher in men because they have bigger skulls, but it doesn't have anything to do with esratio
if anything, men are supposed to have lower esratio on average because the variation of bizygomatic breadth between men and women is higher than the variation of ipd

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Just hooding difference
No it’s not. The guy with straight supras has a flatter upper eyelid that covers most of his iris. The guy with round supras has a very high, arched eyelid which exposes almost all of his iris.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4797
Thanks op now I know I mog o'pry in something

All orbits are circular kys
Show me one CT scan where i can see boxed orbitals and i'll believe you

To find out if you have a straight supraorbital, you should look at the shape of your upper eyelid. If it has little arch and covers most of your upper iris, you have a straight supraorbital. Examples:

View attachment 668073View attachment 668074

If your eyelid is arched/rounded and exposes most of your upper iris, you have round supraorbitals. Examples:

View attachment 668086
View attachment 668076

This is because the eyelid follows the shape of the orbital rims, so straight supraorbitals like these will lead to flat upper eyelids that cover the iris:

View attachment 668077
Round supraorbitals like these will lead to more eyelid arch and thus iris exposure, like O’ Pry:

View attachment 668080
My issue is NCT not UEE

eyebrows are a way better indicator of straight supraorbitals