upper maxila recession or infra recession isnt that bad

yes but its not recessed jaw its recessed chin(bimax vs genio)
it's recessed mental protuberance, which is part of your jaw.
thats hooding my G draw the line from one canthus to another its a straight line

not hooding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
one of his eyes is very negative the other not so much, which also means he's severely asymmetrical, AND has a lazy eye, and yet still chad.
i wouldnt say severly asymmetrical but yeah he is a giga chad his falios arent noticiable to normies anyways
thats what i meant when i created this thread anyways

does he have bulging eyes in ur opinion or just big eye bags?
View attachment 3153291
even as a teen it wasnt so bad

Modeling pics like this are frauded via squinting and possibly edited. Speaking as a former bug eyedcel, you get in the habit of squinting in every photo as you look better but irl it’s impossible to be constantly squinting all the time.

Need side profile to see how much it’s bulging.
Also your eyes can continue growing even after your face bones are all done which can cause protruding eyes.

High myopia is one contributing factor to protruding eyes and that can get worse well into your late 20s where your skull is not growing.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and k99
Modeling pics like this are frauded via squinting and possibly edited. Speaking as a former bug eyedcel, you get in the habit of squinting in every photo as you look better but irl it’s impossible to be constantly squinting all the time.

Need side profile to see how much it’s bulging.
Also your eyes can continue growing even after your face bones are all done which can cause protruding eyes.

High myopia is one contributing factor to protruding eyes and that can get worse well into your late 20s where your skull is not growing.

yeah he bulging eyes but the eye bags fuck him even more

• +1
Reactions: onion_salad
Also look at Gandys side he has top 3 best eye area and his orbital vector and under eye support is poor

A Couple of falios DO NOT matter unless they’re major

Attachments

• IMG_6091.jpeg
    IMG_6091.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 0
Deformed skull.
Orb?

Those with asymmetry from asymmetrical ramus, is what makes skull deformed? Or deviated septum growing up?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
His skull isn’t deformed ID say

Those with asymmetry from asymmetrical ramus, is what makes skull deformed? Or deviated septum growing up?

I’m talking about like a peanut skull or some sort of turbo small skull. I know Justin Bieber kind of has something like that for example

• +1
His skull isn’t deformed ID say

I’m talking about like a peanut skull or some sort of turbo small skull. I know Justin Bieber kind of has something like that for example
Good skull?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Holy shit, jsut read this thread and the two surgery copers have no clue what they talking about/say completely retarded shit, how surprising

• +1
Holy shit, jsut read this thread and the two surgery copers have no clue what they talking about/say completely retarded shit, how surprising
Can you explain?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Orb?

bro had Cerebal Palsy but prob fucked a bunch of foids

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and greycel
dnrd+ u will never get surgery with giant keep defending him u shitskin