UPPER MAXILLA AND LOWER EYE AREA SO RECESSED HOW DO I FIX

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
FUARKKK IM SO CLOSE TO ASCENDING THIS IS ALL I NEED TO FIX TO BE CHAD. FUCKING HOE ASS EYE AREA I NEED ZYGOS NOW. ZYGOS NOW. ZYGOS NOW

how do I fix this guys, optimally non-surgically? Any special chewing, stack, exercise, bonesmashing, minimal invasive procedure?? Anything I can do for more forward zygos besides hella invasive surgery??

eppley if extreme reccesion

ramieri if mild like @Gaia262 bc ramieri is conservative with projections

no other way around to fix it permanently

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and subhuman incel
how do I fix this guys, optimally non-surgically? Any special chewing, stack, exercise, bonesmashing, minimal invasive procedure?? Anything I can do for more forward zygos besides hella invasive surgery??
Nah keef

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
eppley if extreme reccesion

ramieri if mild like @Gaia262 bc ramieri is conservative with projections
Not extremely recessed but definitely interfering with my 1/2 and 1/2 prettyboy slightly masc goal. It’s really my only weakness and I need it fixed.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
FUARKKK IM SO CLOSE TO ASCENDING THIS IS ALL I NEED TO FIX TO BE CHAD. FUCKING HOE ASS EYE AREA I NEED ZYGOS NOW. ZYGOS NOW. ZYGOS NOW

brb using imagination since no pics

brb using imagination since no pics
Nice try glownigger, all the shit I’ve said on here is enough to land me in ADX Florence

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
surgery is the only option nigga, stop coping with all the other shit @OldVirgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, highT, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
You have similar case to @subhuman incel - deformed sunken under eye area and no maxilla whatsoever. Luckily for him, he will fix it with bimax and infraorbital implants so he will be able to betabuxe some old landwhale in the future. Good for him, wish you the same

The only non-surgical way to fix this is with fillers.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos