ur childhood dictates ur life

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
nurture>genetics imo

chico literally had a top tier childhood
During his formative years, Chico Lachowski faced challenges typical of youth, including self-discovery and societal pressures. However, his supportive family environment provided him with the strength to navigate these challenges. The encouragement he received from his parents played a significant role in building his confidence and aspirations
His mother and father have been integral in shaping his values and ambitions. They recognized his potential early on and provided him with the resources to explore his interests.
The nurturing environment created by Chico Lachowski’s parents significantly influenced his decision to pursue modeling. They emphasized the importance of hard work, resilience, and following one's dreams, which resonated with him throughout his career.
Chico's parents acted as a support system during crucial moments in his life, guiding him through the challenges of the modeling industry. Their belief in his potential propelled him to take risks and seize opportunities, leading to his eventual success.

Chico's Family Background​

• Mother: A creative individual with a background in the arts, she instilled a love for creativity in Chico.
  • Father: A supportive figure who encouraged his aspirations, fostering a strong work ethic and determination.
do u think chico would be the happy and succesfull model he is today without a good family
i personally dont think so

u can literally not win without a good family support system and a unhappy family, u literally cant

NO LOOKSMAXXING CAN EVER FIX UR FUCKED UP SELF ESTEEM AND MINDSET
UR CHILDHOOD DICTATES UR LIFE, IF U DIDNT HAVE A GOOD FAMILY OR A GOOD SOCIAL LIFE BEFORE 13 OR EVEN 14 FORGET ABT IT

CHILDHOOD IS LAW, NURTURE IS LIFE

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, slavicpsycho and ryuken
nigga he could just upload his picture to modeling agency and be in paris the next week.

Fuck does work ethic and self esteem have to do with that? He's perfect looking, scouts are gonna notice him walking to store to get milk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, arabcelxxx, slavicpsycho and 2 others
nigga he could just upload his picture to modeling agency and be in paris the next week
or he couldve just posted himself online but do u think if he didn't have the good self esteem for it that he would've done it

personally without that good base of confidence/other things he would've been too high-inhib to do that imo

nigga he could just upload his picture to modeling agency and be in paris the next week.

Fuck does work ethic and self esteem have to do with that? He's perfect looking, scouts are gonna notice him walking to store to get milk.
you say that yet Jeremy meeks wasn't discovered untill he want to jail

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and alurmo
I'd rather be chico with a broken family than sub-5 with loving parents but very true nonetheless. Still low T trait if you let childhood trauma get in the way of your sigma rise :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
bc he got his pics put online and shit

plus he was low inhib bc he prob had a alright and low inhib social life during his childhood(gangs)

or he couldve just posted himself online but do u think if he didn't have the good self esteem for it that he would've done it

personally without that good base of confidence/other things he would've been too high-inhib to do that imo
nigga he's gonna have girls cold approaching him. How tf is he not gonna realize he's extremely good looking lol

i don't think scouts walk around slums of inner cities:feelshehe:

• +1
bc he got his pics put online and shit

plus he was low inhib bc he prob had a alright and low inhib social life during his childhood(gangs)
so your saying the gangs/povety did have a negative impact on his life even though he is chad

• Hmm...
My childhood was so brutal you wouldn't belive it if I told you, you would think I'm lying.

• +1
I'd rather be chico with a broken family than sub-5 with loving parents but very true nonetheless. Still low T trait if you let childhood trauma get in the way of your sigma rise :feelsshh:
muh low t now huh
whats next?
:soy::soy:nah bro it was all ur fault, its all u bro trust me:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ProBono
nigga he's gonna have girls cold approaching him. How tf is he not gonna realize he's extremely good looking lol
yeah ur right ngl
this post was mostly for subcl
but nonetheless ur childhood plays a big role in ur life

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?