Ur next to a glory hole : there’s a 90% chance That a PSL 8 woman is behind the wall and a 10% chance it’s a guy

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Posts
9,266
Reputation
13,571
Would u do it ?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 5204
yes and vice versa.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Amnesia, DianabolDownie and 3 others
Yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and fukmylyf
Would I find out after the succ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
a hole is a hole
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RAITEIII, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Knowing my luck...

But still, yes.
 
im not gay so no
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 3902
The might of the lord stands beside me

if it was 100% a Stacy, with my faith in my left hand and my virginity in my right

NO! I WOULD SAY
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3902
If you're too high inhib to do this hypothetical then u will never muster the courage to go under the knife



over for u
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and fukmylyf
Glory is for the brave (no pun intended)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
If it’s a glory hole does it really matter whose sucking your dick? All lips feels the same down there.
 
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DianabolDownie
i would do it 10 times
 

Similar threads

MaghrebGator
Replies
104
Views
4K
LevantinePsycho
LevantinePsycho
solohunter99
Replies
112
Views
6K
jisko32
jisko32
the_nextDavidLaid
Replies
67
Views
11K
bigblacknigger
bigblacknigger
SecularIslamist
Replies
32
Views
1K
SecularIslamist
SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top