Urgent advice

StalinCel

StalinCel

Communist incel
I'm on a 4-day trip with school. We're in a 5 star hotel. We're leaving tomorrow. I set a bet with my two friends/roommates that I'm gonna fuck. If I don't, I'll have to give 10€ to each of them. If i do, both of them will have to give me 10€ each. And i need urgent advice to fuck, NOW. I need advice to kill my (social) anxiety, become confident and Dark Triad in a matter of minutes/hours. HELP @Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BrutalMogger
Buy a cigarette then do this EXACT pose

: infinite bitches glitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and BrutalMogger
you're losing the money bro...

Just pay them their money without saying anything then enjoy the trip

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@Vermilioncore this is extremely urgent. I need to prove my two friends wrong. They're so arrogant about it. And nothing more would make me more happy than seeing their doomed faces after losing this bet.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Get some alcohol and convince some girls to drink with you so that they become drunk and you can fuck them buddy that’s what I did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Pierrot
Drink a little bit of alcohol theory.
Just approach the landwhale also

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
@Vermilioncore SAY SOMETHING. SOME DARK TRIAD ADVICE TO GET A SAME-DAY LAY.

@Vermilioncore SAY SOMETHING. SOME DARK TRIAD ADVICE TO GET A SAME-DAY LAY.
I did buddy. You need to obey your dark master and do as I say

Get some alcohol and convince some girls to drink with you so that they become drunk and you can fuck them buddy that’s what I did
We're not allowed access to alcohol cause we're underage. Also, alcohol is low-t and anti-darktriad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore if i just go and grab a girl's ass, and say some Dark Triad, psycho lines, and tell her to come to our room, will it work??

@Vermilioncore if i just go and grab a girl's ass, and say some Dark Triad, psycho lines, and tell her to come to our room, will it work??
It’s hard to say buddy. Might, might not

Bro. You were the one that used to support this shit.
I do I’m just being realistic. Some women say they want to be raped but their words fight against what their body wants to it’s not always easy

I do I’m just being realistic. Some women say they want to be raped but their words fight against what their body wants to it’s not always easy
If you do it correctly??

I'm not thinking about full-on rapemaxxing, but something a tiny bit softer. For example grabbing her ass and looking at her with a cold, psycho face and pushing her against the wall so she consents out of respect and admiration for your high T Masculinity.

• +1
Stfu bro. This mustn't happen.
Looksmax experience = getting "stfu bro" from permavirgin zoomers with severe autism from other side of the world
@the BULL

I'm not thinking about full-on rapemaxxing, but something a tiny bit softer. For example grabbing her ass and looking at her with a cold, psycho face and pushing her against the wall so she consents out of respect and admiration for your high T Masculinity.
@Vermilioncore will this work??

Yes it has a success rate of 97 percent due to my calculations
Ok. I may try this. I need to become low-inhib in a matter of minutes/few hours though. Teach me this.

• +1
Ok. I may try this. I need to become low-inhib in a matter of minutes/few hours though. Teach me this.
So the trick I use is to think of the world and how we live a short life and nothing really matters. As soon as I remember this, I just become low inhib and see myself as just a creature

So the trick I use is to think of the world and how we live a short life and nothing really matters. As soon as I remember this, I just become low inhib and see myself as just a creature
Thanks, Master.

• Love it