Urgent call out to user @shodpai regarding his molar extraction. REPLACE IT RIGHT FKING NOW!

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

@shodpai

Making this thread for all those that have lost a molar or had it extracted.

@andy9432

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Tai Lung, Deleted member 1735 and 8 others
You need to wait at least 6 months for that region to heal before you can do an implant. This is basic info \\

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
You need to wait at least 6 months for that region to heal before you can do an implant. This is basic info \\

Oh yeah! And he will lose bone in that time, so he must have a bone-graft as well. It's inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and andy9432
View attachment 2575589

@shodpai

@andy9432

molar, premolar, incisors, u name it, any teeth other than wisdom teeth is critical to replace them. There is no excuses. They got to fork it out for a dental implant!

• +1
molar, premolar, incisors, u name it, any teeth other than wisdom teeth is critical to replace them. There is no excuses. They got to fork it out for a dental implant!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and andy9432
View attachment 2575589

@shodpai

@andy9432

Interesting already had them removed!
I’m actually going to the dentist on the fourth
I’ve already experienced this unfortunately it’s fucked up man

Oh yeah! And he will lose bone in that time, so he must have a bone-graft as well. It's inevitable.
The bone loss isnt as bad - it depends on your existing bone density . If you practise good tounge posture- 1-2 years isnt gonna do much at your extracted tooth

I am aware there are cases of bone loss as the jaw adapts to the loss of a tooth but its several factors into it- including tounge posture and weak bone density.

The bones
continuously adapt - so when you have your new implant - it will reform back too eventually .

Two molar removed when I was young. I already seen the firsthand effects of this. Now I’m getting the bonegraft on the fourth
It’s gonna be annoying to pay for over!

• Love it
The bone loss isnt as bad - it depends on your existing bone density . If you practise good tounge posture- 1-2 years isnt gonna do much at your extracted tooth

I am aware there are cases of bone loss as the jaw adapts to the loss of a tooth but its several factors into it- including tounge posture and weak bone density.

The bones
continuously adapt - so when you have your new implant - it will reform back too eventually .

Thing is I also had an infection in that area of my mouth. I was insistent on continuing to eat on that side and that was the wrong call, as the cold ice-creams, drinks and shit caused that area to freeze up and I started getting brutal pain. An infection arose and that was when I was a twat and not using mouth-wash, ever. Just brushing. I was in agony and pain and took pain-killers, but literally felt the bone decay and was yelling. It calmed down the moment I used mouth-wash, but yeah.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and DoII
Two molar removed when I was young. I already seen the firsthand effects of this. Now I’m getting the bonegraft on the fourth
It’s gonna be annoying to pay for over!

Good man!

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Yea did you see asymmetry in the side you removed it on? This is what I’ve noticed bc I had two molars removed on ONE side

1000000%

It was tragic. I even lost so mandible density around the gonion. That';s come back though.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
1000000%

It was tragic. I even lost so mandible density around the gonion. That';s come back though.
i think mandible density = masseter density, as the masseters sits directly underneath the molars

• +1
“I’m not an autist”

This was taken 3 years ago in the pandemic, prior to bone-graft.

Can you see the loss at the time?

@finn899

This was taken 3 years ago in the pandemic, prior to bone-graft.

View attachment 2575701

Can you see the loss at the time?

View attachment 2575703

@finn899
Is prob one of those things only u can really see that will stick out a crazy amount but for someone just looking for a second or two it won’t be noticeable, I wouldn’t stress out about it. U analyze ur face every day ur entire life so u can spot it.

• JFL
Is prob one of those things only u can really see that will stick out a crazy amount but for someone just looking for a second or two it won’t be noticeable, I wouldn’t stress out about it. U analyze ur face every day ur entire life so u can spot it.

You're wrong. With respect.

• +1
Reactions: curiousinterest2002
What if its his lower moral not upper? got lower moral extracted now im gettin bsso though 🤣

What if its his lower moral not upper? got lower moral extracted now im gettin bsso though 🤣

With low molar loss there isn gonna be loss as well. You will your chin density and parts of your mandible. Any of the bone that is against the bone.

Wisdom teeth dont need implant rights? They told me I have a molar that needs to be extracted, with an implant put in there soon.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
With low molar loss there isn gonna be loss as well. You will your chin density and parts of your mandible. Any of the bone that is against the bone.
also asymmetry

You're wrong. With respect.
So like ur seeing asymmetry? All people have asymmetry, but our minds sorta correct it when looking at faces, ur stressing over something other people from another pov can’t see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back