URGENT HEIGHT ADVICE

Y

Yo000

Iron
Yo so for context im 17 (just turned) and I'm 5'8 exactly and want to get to 6ft+ minimum

I had an x-ray on my wrist at the hospital and it turns out my growth plates in my wrist are fully open
Does this mean my leg growth plates are too? (As I read that leg growth plates close after the arms)
Plus the nurse said I'll probably grow another 2 inches

So with that in mind....
How do I get talller?
And will hgh make me taller at this stage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zlvaid and PseudoMaxxer
Yo so for context im 17 (just turned) and I'm 5'8 exactly and want to get to 6ft+ minimum

I had an x-ray on my wrist at the hospital and it turns out my growth plates in my wrist are fully open
Does this mean my leg growth plates are too? (As I read that leg growth plates close after the arms)

So with that in mind....
How do I get talller?
Probably yah coz wrists are one of the first to close. Not sure u will grow 6'+ tho

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Yo000
if u have money it is possible

Explain brother
check out the heightmaxxing guides on the BOTB section, its pretty simple stuff. u need to keep ur plates open and introduce a growth factor.

So with that in mind....
How do I get talller?
Yo bro I have the exact same problem. Im 5’8/173cm at night and I just turned 17 last week. I’ve decided to start taking igf-1 and mk667 but first I need to save up some money due to how expensive they are. If your down we can get in touch and do it together.

• +1
Reactions: Yo000
Yo bro I have the exact same problem. Im 5’8/173cm at night and I just turned 17 last week. I’ve decided to start taking igf-1 and mk667 but first I need to save up some money due to how expensive they are. If your down we can get in touch and do it together.
pm me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Which if better if you can’t consume much protein bro because mums cooking doesn’t have a lot of protein.
you should be consuming a good amount of protein try buy something outside